These men went to war so that Europe would not fall to Communism...

These men went to war so that Europe would not fall to Communism. Be thankful if all of Europe turned into a communist shit hole where would we be now? We would all be mongrel slaves. Where are the men who will wage war against the soft communists who are destroying our nations with mass immigration and multiculturalism with their endless attacks on tradition and nation? Where are you?

We/they are all around.
We just need a new Hitler to get things going.
But first, the people who live in segregated suburban communities must directly experience the effects of the policies they've voted for.
Only then will they realize they've been on the wrong side.

Trust me, if some major shit went down in Europe (like a hot race war) nationalists from the US would lend a hand

How pathetic must you be, how apathetic to the plight of your people must you be to ignore what is going on in your own nation.

What are they waiting for? For their daughters to be raped? Their communities to be destroyed? To see how completely incapable their sons are of defending themselves let alone anyone else?

Talk is cheap, you first.
See how quickly you change your valiant attitude the moment you face life in prison for murder and watch your family financially and emotionally ruined. This isn't a hollywood movie you stupid cunt.

I got a boat and some guns. I'm fucking ready.

Why are you directing your anger towards me? For speaking my mind? For telling you all things you don't want to think of? Instead of this conditioned response to hate all who speak of taking action why don't you do like wise? Stop being sheep, stop being passive sheep speak your mind God they you that right and damn anyone who doesn't want to hear it.

so they went to war which killed millions of whites and turned half of europe communist, to fight communism?

>Be thankful if all of Europe turned into a communist shit hole where would we be now?
Your country would be 99% white like Poland and Czechoslovakia.

You have no idea what I do or what the peers I surround myself with are doing in terms of physical footwork and tangible legislation. You sound like a siege pilled faggot that uses sophistry to get across ideas while ignoring the finer caveats of how to implement them. You are just another dickhead with a big mouth so fuck off and practice what you preach. There won't be this day you are kicking ass and taking names, joining some underground resistance with weapons in the RAHOWA you larping retard. Just fuck off.

Blame on your country pal, you guys screwed all of us. Even your oldest allied - Portugal was neutral or pro axis but still neutral.

What would you rather have had all of Europe becoming communist? Nation after nation had battled with communist infiltrators who would have become willing collaborators once the Soviet Union decided to invade Europe.

You should be thankful as well you ignorant fool it was precisely for the reason that the Soviets took such a hammering for the Germans that what these communists actually imagined for us all never came about.

Go hide, go find your dark little corner and shut your eyes as tight as you can and place your hands over your ears and just pretend like nothing is happening and everything will be alright.

I am not even doing anything like that you retard you are missing my point, you are just making a pointless thread stating the obvious and preaching to the already converted and it is a waste of space when there are more important topics. What do you do other than shitpost from the comfort of your home? Is that the extent and scope of your "activism"? You are literally just a fucking larper. You are illustrating nothing and wasting space online by paraphrasing

>hurr durr grab ur guns n storm da gubbament tak bak ur homes

Fucking dumb cunt britbongs, I've seen your discords and communities, your threads and you are possibly the worst of the worst pussified white collectives going. This is why the UK is so shit, your 'armed resistance' extends to online "motivational" passages instead of local organisation. But you being the stupid faggot cunt that you are, will do nothing to reflect on this and only in time, reply with what you confuse for wit. Fuck you larper. Fuck you. FUCK you man, you pussy.

Gott mit uns.

True heroes, in every sense of the word.

Thankful for what, for occupation? Delusional Anglo.

You retained you homogeneity the communists were forced to appeal to nationalism to stay put. If they had conquered Europe be sure that you would not be a proud Czech as you are now.

>We would all be mongrel slaves
Meanwhile in reality, former Warsaw Pact countries are still ethnostates, Nigel.

Are you fucking braindead? If it wasnt for "nazi" germany communism would have consumed all of europe instead of half.

If Britain and US didnt insist on brother war we could have stopped it completely.

Believe when I say we hear in Britain know that our state is but a vessel state of the international Jew they have taken root in London and my proud and ignorant people killed our brother fellow Germanic people for it. We all regret it now young and old alike.

>we
Weren't you, y'know, supplying both sides, Sven?