What is the endgoal for all this #MeToo shit?

What is the endgoal for all this #MeToo shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#MeToo and #TimesUp are to prepare normies for the revelations about pizzagate

Gassing all men

basically just feminist cartels taking power from homosexual cartels

your balls on the mantle piece

they're envious of the white male's superiority that is why they be hatin on us.
the funny thing is, them bitchez gonna lose anyway, whether or not they will defeat us and put us in chains

Universal Basic Income for women of color.

Feminist enforced dominance in male related fields for money.
Because muh fake ass wage game that doesn't take into account family dynamics or normal human relationships.

they dont have endgame they want this bullshit to keep going forever

It's just a scheme to divert attention from all the hollywood kikes who were going down.

And distraction from failed gun grab false flag in Vegas

Kalergi plan

Sure seems that way. What I don't get is why women think they need to wait years later after the supposed incidents occurred. They have nothing to lose by coming forward because for the past 30 years, a woman's word is always enough to ruin a man's life.

this

Here's a question OP; if Sup Forums can meme a green frog and have Hillary Clinton mention it in a speech as if it were some grave threat... Then how are they co-ordinated enough to have done anything with a long game in mind?

My thoughts are that the #MeToo movement was memed based on the theory that it's the Republicans who are the degenerates and scum of the earth by and large. Much like Dick Cheney on a hunting trip, they never guessed from where they sat, that it was their friends who would get the full facial direct-fire shotgun blast.

To normalize rape.

They plan on slowly accusing everyone so you dont even care about it anymore.

Weinstein was actually ousted and the #MeToo "movement" is a way to down play everything for weinstein and incase anyone else is actually ousted.

It's kind of interesting, it started in the US, but went out of hand lot more quickly in Sweden. No righties got caught in it, only lefties.
Now people are kind of loosing interest here. At my workplace i heard one of the Human resource women actually complain about how it was getting ridiculous. The woman in question is one of the brain washed ones who has previously claimed that Sweden absolutely needs ZOOmali goat herder "rocket scientists" in order to save our economy and the government subsidized pensions.

>And distraction from failed gun grab false flag in Vegas
>Kalergi plan
It's a distraction, but not necessarily because of the Las Vegas event. More likely connected to Pizzagate and has probably been partly plotted for a long time and maybe launched prematurely.
In any case the effect will be partly successful from the Judaeo-Globalist perspective, when Pizzagate reaches a wider audience people will not be as interested any more because of the #Meetoo BS.
So even if they had to sacrifice some of their own, Kikes and Lefties, it may still have been worth it because the masses will not completely grasp what kind of evil scum they are dealing with.

Because CIA niggers are actually behind these memes and hash tags and control the internet with a sophisticated AI, the likes of which we can't even imagine?

Killing men, that's all

#makemenpoliteagain

Impeaching Blumpf

I never got a chance to finish that movie, did he ever get his two truckloads of gravel?

I swear the film is like a modern Moby Dick only Ahab is Chinese and the whale is two truckloads of gravel

Just white men

There are no CIA niggers who obsessively watch Sup Forums. That job goes to the same TSA slobs who grab your wife's tits at the airport.

>no righties got caught in it, only lefties
It's like a fishing net catching fish, but no deer.

Good luck passing your most right wing party, the Swedish Democrats though :)

>Kalergi plan
Interdasting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi