Boku no Hero Academia

>create a child with a quirk that can control fire and ice by fucking your wife until it actually happens

>the result was better than expected

THIS IS NOW AN EUGENICS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7W35dyPTh6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHOOOOTOOOOO SHUUUUUTTTT THE SHIIIIITTTTT SHOOOOOOTTTAAAAAA!!!

TODORKI TAKE THIS PUNCH TO THE GUT AND LET OUT ALL THE OXYGEN IN YOUR LUNGS.

USE THE OXYGEN TO POWER UP YOUR FLAME SIDE

YAMATO DAMASHIIIIII

Endeavour's abuse probably stirred the feelings of many readers and watchers alike
Too bad Stain's abuse left ingeniums legs with feelings of nothing

GET OUT OF MY WAY

And he's back!
Unlike Ingeniums back

You guys are so spineless, making fun of a disabled person like that.

>7777
>that fucking joke

That's just fucked up
Just like Ingenium's legs

I would love it if they played You Say Run when Ingenium is rendered unable to

I guess this means Vigilante is years before Hero Academia, since Iida Tenya is still a kid

Does anyone know where I can watch or download the ova? I looked on tokyo tosho but the only one on there is dead.

How can I into eugenics? I want to make my bloodline stronger, but I also like my qt 5'2 gf. Do I inject my kid with HGH?

Wow, wonder how Iida is going to remove the Stain on Ingenium's name. He's got a big burden on his back and Ingenium can't carry it anymore

Splicing is a thing we can do now, but you need a source of the gene's you want spliced in or hope one of you is a carrier

You're trying too hard.

>Do I inject my kid with HGH?
Won't fix his genes. Just wait till you inevitably break up with her (as it's statistically likely) then get a girl that isn't a midget.

>my falseflagging
>not a single one of those posts in archive is deleted

Fuck off you cunt. I don't support Kacchako, I am clearly a supporter of Deku and Ochako getting married and THEN Ochako cheats on him with Bakubull.

>non-inherited gene expression alterations
>having any impact on your bloodline

Yeah sure man, juice up your kid

A taller kid doesn't necessarily make him or her stronger. But if that's all you want there's still a chance if your gf's parents are tall

I didn't even post in that thread you fucking turd. Thank you for summing it up for me; this only proves that everyone hates crispy bacon even when I'm not around.

I'm sorry, I'm afraid my jokes took a step down in quality. I'll run it back and do it properly this time

delet this

damn, that's kinda hot tbqh imagine that wrapped around your dick

Puns are the lowest form of comedy.

And nobody says "run it back".

Just watched the episode, goddamn. Sasuga Bones.

Need a webm of midoriya's and shouto's high-five

Kouichi appearing in the main story as Tensei's husband WHEN?

plump and dump your gf until the kids is right

I hope they fully animate Todoroki visiting his mother.

Just keep getting her pregnant over and over again until the foetus looks like it has wings or some shit.

You've got a few hundred shots before you're both too old to reproduce any more.

Be a loving father and sacrifice yourself to protect your son, that'll give him enough powerups to carry him through his adventures.

>your gf
>MHA general
Haha I see what you did there.

SHOOOOOOOOOOOTOOOOOOOOOO

Wow. You're really a stand up guy Unlike Ingenium

>tfw no hot mom and thicc sister to fuck
Kill me

SHOOOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG

YOUR FATHER IS EJACULATING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNN

I love this autist

Todoroki was a mistake.

What the actual fuck is wrong with you.

my sides

bad
good

New chapter out that had a cameo by Endeavor among others.

Also Midnight an /ss/-loving slut and oooooh my.

Damn son

When did it become acceptable to post tumblr trash on Sup Forums?

What was your initial reaction to Sir's hair colour?

HEART SQUEEZE

>666

is endeavour literally satan?

So who has the best eugenics in UA?

>Mineta x Momo
Genius scientist kids who can create life, grape Noumus, cure for cancer, cure for all diseases in fact, etc. On top of that, their love is canon in the series anyway.

>Kirishima x Tsuyu
Kirishima is a straight guy and Tsuyu says she thinks he's cool. A frog who can harden its tongue, imagine how cool is that, like Priest Ohm from One piss.

Reminder that Mina can use acid to sanitize her asshole before you eat/fuck it.

She really is thicc.

>Midnight will never wring you dry
Aww...

This isn't Sup Forums, friend. It's like coming to Gibraltar and wonder when it became acceptable to be an ugly britbong in Spain.

what is this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=7W35dyPTh6o

Jake pls go

Why did you cuck brad jones

Reminder that Mina is for bullying

Nice Quads for the Quadriplegic

Eugenics thread? I would fuck kendou for everyone of her aspects except her quirk
>smart
>hot
>oneesan
>caring
>class rep so a leader
>tomboyish
>fashionable
And then make our doughter inherit OfA, she would be awesome.
Of course i would love kendo to inherit it but that will never happen.

Whoever its writing the wiki is a fujo, it looks like

A best

This is your Todoroki tonight

Oh shit I was totally expecting that horrible screaming orgasm guy

Not as thicc as Mina.

explain

So, is Mina the easiest person to bully? It looks like she had interest in a lot of potential victims.

Nobody understands moon enough to use pixiv exclusively

>That shitty, Joey from Friends hair cut

End yourself grapeshit

>And then make our doughter inherit OfA,
And how do you want to do that?

Not even that thicc compared to lady

While reading about Bakugou, I found this in his relationship page

it's the faggot who always has "image" in his filename, apparently he does it to piss off grapefag but he's just as cancerous as grapefag

Are you actually surprised young Endeavor is a huge Chad?

>Live in the BnHA universe.
>Get born with an extremely dehumanizing Quirk mutation, like having a cat's head.
>Have to deal with the fact that somewhere out there got the same animal mutation that you did, but instead of replacing their head it just gave them cute animal accessory features, like being an anime catgirl.

JUST

For fuck's sake.

Are you me?

Why does Toga have snake eyes? It doesn't fit with the rest of her design

Jesus christ

jesus christ

pic related

Is there any actual strategic merit to combining fire and ice or was it just chosen because opposites are cool.

Fuck off there's nothing wrong with that pic.

For one thing Todoroki can do some wicked cool science shit

Body temperature regulation

Balances his body temperature.

Also I guess this episode he made that air expansion explosion.

>it's the faggot who always has "image" in his filename
Isn't that just how it works on mobile?

Because she's a predator

Using fire powers causes you too overheat, using ice powers gradually freezes you. Having both lets you nullify the negative effects of the other, while also being able to pull crazy shit with thermal shock.

Her quirk is super disappointing. The only good quirk marriage I can think of would be Shoji. Though I do want to see her doing some actual hero work, could be interesting.

you always use the filename "image" change your shit up and stop trying to piss off grapefag, he doesn't desrve the attention

pretty much

Like this poor man with the chicken head

He's done it again!

That was actually written by that obnoxious cunt from this thread who says he's a gay man so he knows all about Kirishima.

My theory is that the weakness of Endeavor's Quirk is that overuse of it causes his body to grow overheated, even if he does have a resistance/tolerance to it. When thinking about how to combine bloodlines in order to mitigate or nullify this weakness, he opted for aiming for a power that would allow his progeny to regulate their own body temperature.

Also, rapidly changing temperature extremes can cause all kinds of extremely destructive effects, like explosions, tornadoes, and other violent weather patterns.

Ummm hello? Monoma? Big hands touch more.

I mean, all those things are true, I guess, but this comes off really hard, especially the end
>It's implied Katsuki's relationship with Eijiro is more personal than his relationship with others

does he have a chiken related power?

What a perfect page for this, it even has the aforementioned animal-eared cute girls.