I PUT THIS CARD FACE DOWN AND END MY TURN

I PUT THIS CARD FACE DOWN AND END MY TURN.

Your move Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-zTQ5IpCQTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I activate Pot of Greed

I PUT THIS CARD FACE DOWN AND END MY TURN.

please explain??

Afraid not kiddo - banned car.

Pot of Greed allows me to draw 2(two)(dos) cards from my deck and add them to my hand.

Is that the card that lets you draw 2 more cards from your deck?

I sacrifice 1000 life points to activate Toon World

What the fuck? Surely that is OP as fuck? Standard game is 8k life points, right? Average hand size of 5 each, probably 6/7 cards on each side of the field too. Basically an insta win.

MY EYES

This card was banned the moment it existed.

It got banned for a reason and nerfed on a reprint

That's not the only reason it is banned

"It's always better to go second because you can't attack on your first turn"

Awaken, my circuit! Arrowhead confirmed! The summon condition is 2 or more Effect Monsters. I place my monsters in the Link Markers! Circuit Combine! Link Summon! Descend! Link 4! Topologic Bomber Dragon!

Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon lays waster of all your level 7 or lower monsters, deals you a 1000 damage for each and then attackes directly THRICE!

I activate my trap card!

Fucking abridged fag, get out you sycophant/parasite.

You fool! Link Monsters do not have a level.

That'd be scary; if my monster had a level that is.

I summon Light and Darkness Dragon!

Yugioh has some nice looking cards. Reminds me of KyoAni.

CLEAR MINDO

What's the best yugioh video game

I want to be joe Mc Self insert fuckface and go through the series, fighting all the people and doing the plot. Kinda like one of those Naruto or DBZ games

You know what this means on turn 1? It means you lose, Sorry.

Tag Force

Maybe 7 years ago, sure.

Tag Force and the 2009-2011 5D's DS games. If you want to play the more classic Yugioh I recommend the Sacred Cards for the GBA, its basically Duel City except you're the MC.

Based Yata-lock.

Why do they even bother to make shit that's clearly going to get banned or nerfed to hell lately?

Is that one phone game any good?

Is this thing still usable? Cause good lord I loved and STILL love the design. Stardust Dragon line hands down best line of MC Aces

youtube.com/watch?v=-zTQ5IpCQTo

I draw for turn, and reveal it to activate its effect, Rank-Up-Magic The Seventh One. With its effect, I summon Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon, and rank it up into Number C107: Neo Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon. I detach one Xyz Material to activate its effect, which prevents you from activating effects this turn. I send Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon from my hand to the Graveyard to special summon Galaxy Soldier from my hand in defense position. With Galaxy Soldier's effect, I add Galaxy Knight to my hand. Since I control a Galaxy monster, I can normal summon Galaxy Knight without tributes, and its effect reduces its ATK to 1800 for this turn, and summons Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon from my graveyard. Since I control a monster with 2000 or more ATK, I special summon Overlay Booster from my hand. I Xyz Summon Constellar Pleiades using Galaxy Soldier and Overlay Booster, and detach Overlay Booster to activate Pleiades' effect, returning your face-down monster to your hand. I Xyz Summon Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon using Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and Galaxy Knight. I enter battle phase and attack directly with Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon, and detach Galaxy Knight to activate its effect, which increases its ATK to 8400.

>no protection against monster effects
Heh, nothing personnel, kid.

Some people like it because of the fact its faster than regular duels, due to there being a 3 Monster and S/T limit, on top of 4 cards in the hand. Both players have 20 cards in their decks on top of other rules like 4000 LP, so they tend to be very quick and to the point, you might like it. I recommend at least trying it, I haven't played it myself because my phone can't fucking download it.
No, Shooting Star is pretty weak. If you want a usable Stardust Dragon line monster, Cosmic Blazar/Stardust Sifr/Shooting Quasar might be more your thing.

I used to laugh of this guys, now I realize that I'm that guy trying to escape my pathetic life

Shut up Mizeal

Worst barian

>Bait with effect that looks like it's going to lead to a play
>Pop with Dark Hole

Easy

>Lara
Fucking Konami couldn't even be bothered to confirm her fate. It hurts so much, goddammit. Burning all those copies of Tierra isn't enough.

>Yugioh thread

Time to post some three to zero cards

That two weeks of Six Sam running amok before the Gateway hit was both hilarious and painful to watch

What new suffering happened in DT world?

whoa there buddy, your effect looks a little too OP. let daddy konami fix that for ya.

it's this card, right OP? Fuck that card.

Oh shit that's a really good monst-
I wish Yu-Gi-Oh would die already.

What's with Yu-gi-oh and ridiculously long card descriptions?

Haha nope it's this one.

Nani?! If it doesn't have a level shouldn't it be zero?!

Back in ye olden days when the card game was first coming out, Konami didn't bother using some kind of shorthand to keep the effect descriptions as short as possible. By the time more cards started to get long effects, it was too late to change the terminology of the game in any meaningful way.

Wait does that work?

Arise,circuitry that brings me victory! Arrowhead confirmed! Summonning conditions is 2 or more monsters. I place my Link-3 Decode Talker and Number 39 Hope in the Link Markers! Circuit Combine! Link Summon! Come forth, Link 4! Firewall Dragon!

No.

Whenever a new pack is out they need something to make it sell over the last one aside banlisting the shit of the past. Over the generations, cards had to get more effects or more powerful at that, hence the bigger descriptions. With each anime since 5Ds, a new card type is introduced, each making the game somehow faster.
With synchros, decks got much faster. With xyz, they got more versatile. With pendulums, an all-out mechanic that either gives you giant advantage or make you lose everything, the rest of the game got sped up in the process (it was reflected in how decks during that era focus a lot more in keeping advantage)

Links then were implemented witha. Rule change that some people took it as slowing the game (you need Links now to have more than one extra deck monster on the field), but most saw it for what it was: it'd change little in the speed, and rather kill off 90% of the previous generation to be sold over.

Right now, Japan goes through a tier zero meta of over 65% True King/Draco (a deck that doesn't rely in extra deck) and nearly 50% (there is an intersection with True King/Draco) Zoodiac (insane deck that keeps a lot of resources and disruption)

This is the point we reached. The game went SNAFU due to greed and incompetence. Even if a list gets rid of the curremt metagame, it wouldn't "slow down". We'd just get a new meta of blue cards, focused on linking as fast as possible with 5 lines of text in each card

Odd-Eyes Rebellion can't kill Links or Xyz. Not having a level isn't zero in the game and gives full immunity to effects directly related to it.
Loopholes exist like a card that relies on the sum of levels in each players field. In that case a field full of Links and Xyz has a sum of zero

The Zefra storyline actually has the best ending of any DT story yet, though from the translation it's basically a huge amount of Nekroz/Ptellarknight wank with almost nothing from the other clans. The bad guys are also hopelessly overpowered and the main enemies keep rotating between Shadolls, Qlis and Infernoids every five minutes.

Link Joker are now in YGO.
I swear, Vanguard and YGO are throwing jabs at each other