Kizumonogatari

Should I read the book or watch the movies first?

May as well read the book it's not very long.

The book is a fun read.The movies are well worth watching after though, you appreciate it more.

Read the book for the inner monologues

Watch the movie for Kissshot's expressions

Objectively, the book is better, it has inner monologues and is more detailed. The movie can express those inner monologues if you have an ability to read emotions and see through art direction. The movie has great character design and emotional portrayal, its worth watching just for that. Even my 13 y.o. imouto said that she likes how believable characters' expressions are. I liked how they changed the encounter scene and I honestly believe that it's better in the movie.

When is the blueray out

July 12

I just started watching bakemonogatati and it's aesthetic as fuck
I like it

POST YOUR LOOT

I just started it except I'm up to Otorimonogatari
Shinobu is best girl

>can't even bring myself to get hyped for Kizu 3 at this point

Where did it all go wrong? I waited seven fucking years.

>He didn't watch it in a theater full of half smelly neckbeards and half normalfags that audibly laughed at every scene and clapped at the end.

>normalfags watching Kizumonogatari
Wait what?

Do both!

Same, there was a time when I wanted Kizu more than any other adaption in the world, but by now my interest isn't really there for the Monogatari series in general. It probably doesn't help that I've already read the books a few times.

>the smell of sweat and balls in the air
Almost passed out from it

>normalfags
>not going to watch some random movie just for shit and jiggles

The book isn't very long and is better than the movies. Read it, and if you really really like it watch the movies too.

Completely worth it for those posters though.

>there's a bunch of faggots who buy the right so they can screen this kind of shit on several countries subbed
>instead they pick that fairy tail movie, SAO and nurutu
Fuck people with shit taste, at least it's their loss too.

I agree with that one user. Book is better and not very long.

No that the movies are bad bt I don't even know how they managed to milk 3 movies out of it.

Still a good watch.

Read first, watch after, even if its the same thing they feel refreshing

I don't think I would have liked the movie if I hadn't read the book first. There's a lot of stuff that's either stylized as fuck or left out entirely.
The Bake novels are also worth reading.

Nice display.

Those tend to be the most popular series, what can you do.

> I don't even know how they managed to milk 3 movies out of it.
By putting in lots of extra visuals. Like that whole sequence at the start of movie 1 that was just a few lines in the book.

>reading Monogatari books
Well, Kizu movies are the only ones without RRRG's internal monologues, so you might as well.

Either way is fine, but don't skip the book. The movie is stylized to the point of being misleading on some key plot points.

There were some points in the movie when Loli-Shot looked off, but otherwise she looked amazing.

As long as you do either for Hanekawa you can't go wrong