What's your problem with us?

What's your problem with us?

leftism and judaism

There was nothing wrong when you kept it in the closet. Just go back into it, stop talking about being gay, and nobody will bother you. Just fuck men and keep it to yourself. If you're flamboyantly being a faggot you deserve a stoning

Stfu and let this shit die after page 10.

Just a problem getting over the 'bible bump' without any problems. That's the only problem

it is important to discuss civil rights issues

gay marriage isn't real
gay sex isn't real
you're not equal to normal people

gay sex is very real

I have it with my boyfriend every single day

HIV is very real too

Nothing civil or righteous about faggots.

Reminder, this just a dindu, and a faggot creating discussion with their tactics. Red pilled anons avoid this thread. sage

Homosexuality is inherently hedonistic, and that plays out in their values and beliefs. They drag society down rather than build it up.

They would have been wiser to have left things alone once homosexuality was legalized, but because they cannot stop themselves, and must force us to pretend to approve of them, they will instead create their own backlash and eventual confinement.

REMINDER;
NOTICE MEME FLAG

Yet another tactic to create discussion, switch to religious values. sage

shut up retard

If I were at my computer I'd post the webm of the 10 year old boy booty dancing for a bunch of sick 40 year old faggots. Because that's the reason why.

we are both tested and we are both negative

we never use condoms

^^^^^^^^^^
LOOK

That is not how any religious person talks at all. They fell apart during all of this kek, include me in the screenshot!
sage

>ShillsCaughtActing.jpg

>What's your problem with us?

Degenaracy
Disease spreaders
Paedophilia

Does that cover everything?

WHITER
THAN YOU
MOHAMMAD

You can't keep it to yourself.

Let it die REMINDER:
Attack a country for it's differences. They continue showing us more tactics. Continue avoiding! sage

Silent evaluation of the entirety of this thread. Just to say before this thread dies, that all of us here on this board will be against the extreme left until the day we die.
You will never be able to silence us all, but if you ever do then here is your reminder, shill, that there will always be a subreddit that will grow to defy you.

sage

what are you talking about?

the fact that I am gay makes you so angry? why? are you having trouble coming out of your closet?

maybe move to a country like Denmark, where people don't give a fuck about what you do in your bedroom...

Stop making these threads you fucking asswipe

like it or not, we have freedom of speech here in Denmark

This. Your not special because you get fucked in the ass. Go about your business quietly like most other people.

Read the thread, newfag.