Any thoughts on the DACA Deal?

I'd give it a 7/10. I don't want amnesty but it gives us the wall, a limit to change migration and ends the diversity visa lottery. Unfortunately, we don't have 60 senate seats, so we got to compromise.

The fact we're legalizing them means we've lost

Don't blackpill. Never blackpill,

Sup Forums would have you believe that Trump should and feasably can deport several million daca babbies without all of the government moving against him and losing whatever political support he had left in congress.

why the fuck do we have to give amnesty to 2 million illegal leeches? Deport them all

Confirmed woman logic tier idiot who just wants optimism.

A man is supposed to be able to deal with reality as it exists, not as he wishes it to be.

Your vice, cowardice, and weakness is in service of your Jewish masters, and that is why you lost. That is why your country is now doomed.

You could have prevented this. But you looked away.

Democrats are revealing to the nation that they'll settle for nothing less than open borders. It's an interesting sight, the deal is very generous yet liberals are calling it "white supremacist" and racist.

Well what option do we have at this point?

Trump couldn't do it even if he wanted to, due to sanctuary states. I think he should sign an executive order to abolishing them but the courts would annull them.

Amnesty should not have been on the table. This is Reagans California all over again.

"Heh, yeah we're losing badly but the OPTICS are just TERRIBLE for the winners."

I want reddit PRtards to go.

Fine, let the US die.

A slow and well deserved death

Dude you're retarded
There isn't gonna be a DACA deal, they will be deported because Democrats will not support anything short of open borders.

I have to pay taxes as a us citizen, even though I never intend to go back, but illegals can just show up and get the give forever for free.

America is over. Pull the plug.

Trump is going to let it die out, and then slip it inside the infrastructure bill

Think about it like this. Trump offered this with the knowledge that Dems would refuse it. In fact, they've turned it down already. Now Dems will look even worse in their voters' eyes. This was the plan all along.

Would you support it if there was a measure that they could never become citizens unless they self deport and most likely not come back due to right leaning immigration reform in the future?

This.

seems like a "yes".

Uncle Hotep?

if DACAers want to stay, they need to get redpilled first

Lay off the weed boomer fag.

You're seriously naive if you believe the wall is getting built at this point. Democrats and RINOs are going to tie up anything wall related for the next 3 years. And Trump will not win a second term. Especially not after flexing on immigration. The future is Brown.