Trash tier waifu thread

No waifu is trash tier! Your waifu is cute.

She's still my lesbian waifu though

Your waifu is shit

You're waifu.

No your a waifu

You're right, this thread is trash tier.

Why make fun of other peoples loved one's
Aqua is cute she's just a little dumb

You can grasp her horns and hold them when you fucking her from behind or when she's sucking your cock. Amazing.

i gotchu

>ARE YOU REALLY SHINICHI?!?!?!?!

Fuck off

I fail to understand why they made her so ugly. If you're going to update the looks from the manga, do it right. Even KanaHana couldn't make her cute.

Because she is popular of course

You posted her
Aquafags are insufferable retards who single handedly ruined her character for me

Still better than spider.

>le elitism fagt haha HAH
Please nigger, she's fucking garbage and you know it.

I posted this ironically, she's god-tier.

No, I don't, and you aren't convincing me.

Tell me, are you also attracted to this per chance? I'd be surprised if you weren't.

What is that guy even saying?

>3D hag

Fuck off, of course I don't. At least you told me why you didn't like her, and I disagree, her hair tails are amazing.

>comparing an anime hairstyle to a real life one
Is there something more retarded?

Coincidentally, it has nothing to do with her hair.

I don't want to know anyway.

Any character created in the past 10 years is automatically shit. 10 years is needed for validity.
On top of this, any character that has an unnatural hair color is thrown in the garbage as well.
Finally, any character that is from a primarily action-based show is also non-valid.

>cock

O

>all this pussyfooting

MY

thissun

RUBBER

NEN

CHEEKI

Tell me user, How hard they bullied you?

BREEKI I V DAMKE?

This is me after the bullying.

GET OUT OF HERE STALKER

Look at these idiots!
Cant even wear their clothes properly!

AY BLYAD YA MASLINU POIMAL!

It's okay, they can keep wearing their clothes like that. My penis allows them to.

>this thread

But your waifu really is shit.

My waifu isnt shit

She is. And she's also cock loving sllut.

She's not shit she's a piss fetishist
Wrong hole user

Aqua is far more interesting and unique than Megumin as a character.

Prove me wrong.

Megumin has a backstory, life goals, and a multi-layered personality. Aqua is a textbook retard.

Megumin isnt a complete retard and total bitch to Kazuma

Kazuma is an ass. Aqua's reaction to him is a lot more naturally than Megumin's fawning over the closest man in her daily orbit because, I don't know, puberty or some shit.

Aqua has all of those things. Her retardation is a charm point.

She does, but they're not as grandiose as Megumin's.

Aqua has life goals and a "multi-layered" personality, a backstory is helpful but not necessary for an interesting character

You'd have to cherrypick really hard to find Aqua's goals. It just goes to show that she's far from being more interesting than Megumin.

>first you get the followers, then you get the money, then you get drunk

Pretty straightforward.

How is "I want to be the best at blowing shit up" any more grandiose than "I want to return home in heaven and resume my duties as a goddess" or "I want to protect my many devoted followers"
Her goals are central to the main plot of the LN

>how is "I want to become the best explosion user because I was saved by the goddess of violence and sloth" a greater goal than "I want to laze around"

Aqua couldn't care less about her duties as a goddess. She didn't do them properly while in Heaven and the reason she wants to go back there certainly isn't to resume them. Dedicating your life to become the very best is more grandiose.

>Aqua couldn't care less about her duties as a goddess
Did you completely skip volume 4?

CAGALLI DID NOTHING WRONG!

Protecting her followers isn't part of her duties. It's something she feels she has to do.
Reincarnating people properly and making sure they don't affect Australia too much was her duty, but her laziness resulted in flying vegetables and a fucking demon king. If you think that kind of resolve lacking character is more interesting than one who sacrificed her potential as a mage to realize her impossible dream, then keep thinking that but stop waving your shit taste around at people.

She was born

Anyone would feel wrong and inferior if they were related to Jesus.

Pure trash

At least Shinn got a better girl.

She might be trash, but she's my trash

Absolute garbage

>Jobber only good for doujins.

No, sir. I don't agree.

So you like boring normalfags?

Luna's good for a fap and can pilot a mobile suit. That's more than you can say for Cagalli 'Gets shot down in a laser-proof gold gundam' Attha.

Irrelevant when she's more suited to be a commander than a MS pilot.

I'm sure she pulled off some great commands in Yuna's bedroom.

Her going full S on that bitch nigga would've saved Destiny.

>someone was this autistic enough to make this

Do you know where you are?

Aqua's duty in heaven was to guide those who died young to the afterlife (usually either heaven or reincarnation on Earth). The isekai shit appears to be heaven's attempt at patching up Eris's dying world, once the Japs arrive there it becomes her job to clean up their mess. Of course, very little information has been given about heaven so its mostly speculation one way or the other
The climax of the WN involves her resolving to take on the Demon King alone so she can complete her duty

All that aside, an incompetent and pathetic character can easily be compelling if written right

Aqua is literally the second best character in the show, fuck you

Kazuma himself came to the realization that Aqua is responsible for most of the things that are wrong with the world, there's no reason to doubt it.

>All that aside, an incompetent and pathetic character can easily be compelling if written right
And as I said, you're free to think that. "More interesting than Megumin" is just pushing it.

But Darkness and Wiz exist
That makes her 4th

Her severe incimpetence is irrelevant to how much she cares about her job, she's legitimately dumb and unlucky
There are multiple occasions where she goes it of her way to guide lost souls to the afterlife, like in the lich dungeon or whenever she encounters the undead

it doesn't take autism to make it

but it does to keep it updated

Akua looks like Akko

Theyre both shit too!

>kirino v2

I am immediately defensive, but rationally you are not wrong. Ranma could tear your house apart, eat your lunch, and complain about you complaining.