VIDEO PROOF

motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2018/01/new-report-says-dutch-have-absolute-proof-russia-was-behind-2016-election-hacking/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/01/26/dutch-media-reveal-country-to-be-secret-u-s-ally-in-war-against-russian-hackers/?utm_term=.f00c106a2cbf
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/26/dutch-spies-caught-russian-election-hackers-camera/
dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2018/01/dutch-security-service-hackers-monitored-russian-interference-in-us-media/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ882QYzr-M
volkskrant.nl/tech/dutch-agencies-provide-crucial-intel-about-russia-s-interference-in-us-elections~a4561913/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=dWaEUYlOpsc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>motherjones.com

Lol

FPBP

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/01/26/dutch-media-reveal-country-to-be-secret-u-s-ally-in-war-against-russian-hackers/?utm_term=.f00c106a2cbf

>election hacking

God the Left is so fucking retarded.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/26/dutch-spies-caught-russian-election-hackers-camera/

Seth Rich deserved to die and he is a nobody now

Whats it going to show a bunch of russians tyoing at computers as one say "ok Sergey initiate election hacking!"

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2018/01/dutch-security-service-hackers-monitored-russian-interference-in-us-media/

they hacked paper ballots. we have reached a new level of WTF . there is no telling how bad this is. they may hack our legal system. our laws are typed up on paper. our constitution is written on paper. our government may end up having to legally pay russia just to continue to exist because of russian paper hacking

we WW3 noa

He name was Seth Rich, or something like that, who cares now

>the new leftist talking point

#ReleaseTheTape

everytime I see that phrase my brain dies a little bit

>the tape is real and not actors guys

Where's the video with the proof in it?

Lmao no one buys some fucking grainy uncorroborated unsourced dutch cctv footage that they for literally no reason at all have sat on for 18 months. this is as pathetic as when mother jones published the first "reports" about the dodgy dossier

good try but you got to think of a better troll then that

>russians have a new technology that can hack paper
>dont worry about superpacs giving money to presidential elections
>DRUMPFFF

they infiltrated the russians, for 18 months, you can say your spying on someone when your spying on someone, you say it afterwards

All your trolling is worthless now thanks to the Dutch #ReleaseTheTape

go shill somewhere else you dumb nigger faggot

im just trolling you dumb nigger faggot and Sup Forums is the place to troll you dumb nigger faggot

sad you got shoahed off of r/politics?

sad you got red pilled of /pol?

If you actually read the article it is pretty compelling. The dutch were probably sitting on it so that Russia had time to deny it / lie about it, thus dismantling any credibility or trustworthiness Russia has on the world stage. This is a very Dutch thing to do.

I was so compelled i threw it right in the bin dumb retard i would believe a fucking vegetable before this literal, literal commie rag

then why don't they actually show the proof? You can't just say "yeah we have proof trust us" in this day and age. You need to show the proof. Until they do that I will believe this is fake news

honestly had no idea the Dutch was this good with computers until they took down all the popular dark net markets on the deep web in a elaborate plan

do you not know how to rely to a post? holy shit an actual shill

Then do it you pansy

>election hacking

This didn't happen. Leaking emails isn't the election.

but there are still lots of darknet markets and vendors. more than ever honestly.

of course they are going to release the video, technically what they did was a crime, you cant legally spy on people, so once its vetted they will release the video

Don't worry, we are.

no one will even watch it, probaby some weak dutch CGI tricks, pathetic that it took 3+ years for them to make it all up
the DNC hacks were solved for over a year

yes

#ReleaseTheTape

Data=Crimes
Americans are just glad we learned of all Clinton's and Obama's crimes. All this "hack" did was expose crimes and the people didn't vote for the criminals.
Maybe we owe Russia a thank you.

>Russia hacked paper ballots!

>Doesn't know difference between "benefactor" and "beneficiary".
>Hacking DNC, even if true, does not equal hacking election. Classic false equivalency.

"Journalism", 2018.

why cant you accept the fact that Obama and Hillary got away with the crimes? #ReleaseTheTapes

>hacking and sabtoging the Democratic candidate in 2016 for president isn't electing hacking
How fucking stupid can you be? You need to kill yourself.

i dont have the balls to kill myself, sorry

first motherjones lol
second russia election hacking it doesnt say anything about collusion or trump campaign lol

Fed agencies controlled by Democrat appointees spying on Trump is what? "national security" ? eat shit you literal baboon brains

You know that the Russians also hacked/penetrated RNC computers systems, right?

This still does not prove collusion...or that Russia altered the outcome of the elction.

this puts the nail in the coffin that russia hacked the DNC not the faggot seth rich

>motherjones

> a room had security cameras which were high resolution enough to see the text of what was on the computer screens

cctv cameras usually have wide-ish angle lenses, are 1080p at most, and computer screens would usually be overexposed on the video footage

this doesn't add up for me

Dutch reported first, then other news agencies picked it up, you already know every US news outlet is going to post this story to death

You do understand the DNC isn't the same thing as the election itself, right? Apparently not.

What about the Trump dossier? Is that not sabotage/subterfuge, paid for by opposition?

Fuck off and die, snowflake. Your bitch blew the unblowable lead.

>larp
#ReleaseTheLarp

what about your faggot seth rich? Clinton was a terrible candidate and lost, i didnt vote for her, too much deep state

...as this story is a waste of natural resources.

There is much more evidence showing Shillary ciolluded with the Russians in the creation of the fake dossier, than there is ANY evidence of Trump colluding with Russia, or that Russia altered the outcome of election results, or that Trump obstructed justice.

Trump is NOT going anywhere. And the lefties hourly attempt to keep him from governing is obviosly not working.

Lmfao, Dems must have so many nightmares about Seth Rich it's hilarious and rightfully so. He will be avenged, and all that has been lied about will be exposed to the light

the internet is a natural resource? Trump colluded because thats what you do in election campaigns, every politician does it, thats how you WIN YUGE

you seth rich loving faggot

>election hacking
I would like a specific definition of what exactly "hacking an election" entails.

I don't support Trump, but election hacking is such a fucking stupid term, All the Russians leaked was proof of how corrupt Hillary was by leaking some emails to Wikileaks. Who the hell cares? It's not worth obsessing over and it's not going to bring Drumpf down.

how was this different from the hacking that went on during the 2012 election?

>I would like a specific definition of what exactly "hacking an election" entails.

George Soros owns the company that makes voting machines, and it was demonstrated on multiple occasions that they switch votes.

That's why Hillary was so convinced of her victory, they rigged the machines to swing the votes towards democrats....

They never expected the HUGE Trump 75% landslide victory, and the Mainstream Media will never report on it either.

That's why jill stein stopped her recount, because they realized that hillary had been BTFO.

IT should be noted, that the voting machines can ONLY be rigged domestically.. as they aren't connected to the internet or any radio or wifi signals.

>All the Russians leaked was proof of how corrupt Hillary was by leaking some emails to Wikileaks. Who the hell cares?
they did more than that, they had a full military intelligence unit blasting America nonstop, but was it on order from the Russian government or were they contracting?

we'll never know, but the Russia thing shouldn't be talked about, you don't try and exploit an intelligence failure as cleanup for your super lazy election campaign

holy fucking shit you're a moron

go vote for the donkey's, they'll keep dishing out free gibs to the mentally handicapped such as yourself

Factually proven wrong by multiple analyses. The emails were transferred on site and were not transmitted overseas

are you 5 years old?

>I was only pretending to be retarded

fucking this.
orange creature perfectly represents amerimutts: rural, dumb, raycist, stoopid, retarded, fat inbreads

>Not natsocs from ww2
>Not natsocs from ww2
>Not natsocs from ww2

>You know who did this? The Russians!

You think Seth Rich leaked them?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ882QYzr-M

Immediately thought of this.

> sweden

walk the streets of malmo at night, faggot

>They never expected the HUGE Trump 75% landslide victory, and the Mainstream Media will never report on it either.

I think this is the real truth, that everybody voted for Trump, that his landslide was so huge they had to fake results in blue strongholds

if the results were close at all Hillary would have brought it to court, she didn't, because she knew she had lost, and she only made 2 or 3 campaign appearances, she likely did not want to win and the whole thing is media spin, Hillary's in South America on a beach and we're all here being retarded assholes

yes

seth rich got robbed by some nigger faggot

hahahahahahahahha

who stole nothing from him. because that's what robbers do.

Definitely someone with access to the DNC servers onsite. Around the same time, it's known that Imran Awan had access, including to Debbie Wasserman Schultz's (DNC chair at the time) personal Ipad

volkskrant.nl/tech/dutch-agencies-provide-crucial-intel-about-russia-s-interference-in-us-elections~a4561913/

Read the original source then.

yeah, the Russians told everyone that Hillary Clinton was a lying, criminal scumbag

Oh wait, everyone already knew that.

i know, its a damn shame they didnt get anything from that faggot

Maybe you should read what you're shilling
>It's somewhat of a 'fluke' that the AIVD hackers were able to acquire such useful information in 2014
>2014

quote "The AIVD hackers are no longer in Cozy Bear's computer network. The Dutch espionage lasted between 1 and 2,5 years"

> How Trump fought the intelligence on Russia and left an election threat unchecked

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

LITERALLY "WTF WHY DIDN'T (NON-PRESIDENT TRUMP) DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE US ELECTION?? "

Hilarious that all of this happened under a Dem adminitration and all they can do is point fingers at their opposition

If Russians did hack the election, why did Obama insist they couldn't days beforehand?
Gross negligence?

pictures or it didn't happen!

Maybe you should learn how to read too, since apparently you're too afraid to read anything that doesn't confirm your cognitive biases.

They first compromised this Russian hacking group in 2014, and had been monitoring their activity for years.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=dWaEUYlOpsc

>f the results were close at all Hillary would have brought it to court, she didn't, because she knew she had lost

I remember some anons talking during the election season that the only way that hillary would concede was if trump won by more than 75%

Guyysssss we have the proofs
We were hacking the russia for some time now
>How long?
Between 1 and 2.5 years we dont actual know

fuck out with this literal dutch trash

"Obama expels 35 Russian diplomats in retaliation for US election hacking"

italian pizza fucking sucks

its literally just a thin piece of bread with tomato paste on it yet italians think their le authentic pizza is the best but its fucking shit

a fucking normal pizza from pizza hut is a million times better fucking kill yourself you spaghetti fagetti also when i was in rome someone stole 20 euros out of my pocket so im really fucking mad

how the fuck would you have a cctv camera picking up what is on a monitor?

And here we see the mental gymnastics of a person dumb enough to support Trump. A true brainlet that is consumed by a cult-like groupthink and inability to think critically or examine his own biases with skepticism, who conveniently ignores anything that is contrary to his own biases.

wrong thread sorry guys

PREACH!!!

>election hacking
the absolute state of leftist conspiracy theorists

MovieMaker pro suite cracked 0day

and you wonder why you punjab faggots got banned from reddit

If you read the entire mj article, you will know that the security cameras only show who enters and exits. They didn't have a cam pointing at the actual computer doing the hacking. The fact that this is the top story on r*ddit is sad as fuck.