Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world...

Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world, but will jump on a BWC at the first opportunity that one appears to show interest. Do they secretly want to be BLEACHED?

The pretty, educated black girls go for the white guys. The loudmouthed sheboons stick to negroes.

Money

exactly. what college educated black woman is going to want to marry a uneducated nog. and the women go on to college and dodge prison at a far more significant rate than their men

I've talked to black ladies, they prefer the BIC, Big Indian Cock because not only it's aesthetic, it's really amazing what it can do to a black woman.
A black lady needs a little extra to Which only an Indian dick can fulfill.

true

as Blacks have gained on Whites economically speaking their disproportional representation in crime has risen, not fallen as the economics causes black crime theory would predict.

In Kposowa, Breault, and Harrison 1995 and Land, McCall, and Coen 1990 we saw that the proportion of an area that is Black is a significant predictor of crime at the county, city, SMSA, and state, level even when holding economic variables constant. Let me say that again: the blacker an area is the more criminal it will tend to be even after controlling for the effects of poverty, inequality, and unemployment.

In Ehrenfreund (2016) data from Zaw and Darity (2016) rich black kids are more likely to go to prison than poor whites

also sage

Indian guys want black women near them so that whenever someone says "look there is human shit near the indian guy" everyone will start screaming racism instead of looking at the pavement.

D E S I G N A T E D

Indian guys don't want Black women my mutt, it's Black women who's lusting for our BIC.

K A N G Z

Do you guys have designate humping streets also?

A M E R I J E W

>designate humping streets also?

It's humpday, everyday bruh.

Fuck yo curry stank u towelheaded bitch

A N D

they hate what they can't have

Yea I betchu brown ass niggas go thru a shit ton of goats muhfuga.

oh it's this post again
you guys need better threads jesus
get over getting banned from plebbit

A M E R I F A T

No. They genuinely do hate white men.

Sounds awesome, i would love to visit one day and shit then rape/grope on your finest streets.

>educated
>black
I think you are looking for the Civic Nationalist cuck thread on reddit.

Nah nibba we don't fug goats and sheit.

Amerifats are always welcome. Come feast upon us.

That's a homo

You're not funny, pajeet.

they're the most tsundere for THE GREAT WHITE BULL women on earth. their thirst for white men knows no bounds.

CENTIMETER PETER PAJEET

No. They just have rape buses if they are looking to hump a woman. Otherwise if they are humping on the street it is usually with a young boy.

>black women pretend to hate white men

Missing the mark. Women are by-and-large the same. They'll give any man attention, as long as that man is "alpha" and will give her back even an ounce.

The measure shouldn't be comparing women, it should be comparing MEN.

BIC lmao. Whoever can sell this meme is destined to rule the universe.

They hate what they can't have

Could just be a gen z tbqh, difficult to tell.

How does one even seduce a black chick? I have constant sucess with white females but was never able to score a good looking black chick.

If they admit that they'd prefer the white men they can't get, it makes it harder to get a black man they have a chance with, plus there are other social penalties for not joining in blaming whites for all their problems.

cali blows your logic out of the water.

Be incredibly sexually aggressive

Fresh trainers, access to recreational drugs and an eye fo dat easy lick.

they have been tought that whitepypo are rayscis also their black male counterparts keep telling them to avoid the white devil while they themselves chase beckies tryna fuck baka. double standards and blind hatred is why they aint fuckin with whitepypo

I disagree leaf, black chicks have a hunger for white men. When my dumb ass worked a shitty job where I was the only white there, the black women were crawling over me. I was kind of grossed out, except for 3 of them. hearing them talk once they got used to me, they would always comment on how "white men are fine", and were all about "swirling" and one of them kept hitting me up for sex. she was not attractive at all. they were like cats in heat.

>I have constant sucess with white females but was never able to score a good looking black chick.
I have constant success hunting whitetail deer, but was never able to bag a unicorn.

Yes, Indians are gonna rule the world, superpower 2020.

>t. 25 cm

You're an irrelevant country Aquafresh.

Is this yours mandeep

BIC is an oxymoron

That was my problem when i first started approaching girls. I was too agressive and i had to condition myself to be more laid back.

But maybe you are correct. Experimentation will decide

>Big Indian Cock
which reminds me of a classic news story
but there's a billion of you fuckups so you must be doing something right

>>t. 25 cm
thats a HUGE turd, are your streets equipped for shits that big?

They know that no one wants to date a black woman so its a defensive reaction.
When women feel inadequate they sometimes try to diminish the cause to make themselves feel better. It isnt that taneesha can get a white man, she just doesnt want one

>had a qt black grill interested in me
>Dropped out of college shortly after
What's wrong w me boys?

Ayyo, wz just about to post dat. Thx phamtbqh.

Thanks, for finding it out for me. I'd take that to me Maths exam.

Memeflagging and opinion is the real oxymoron.

>BBC
Fake news

That's BIC ma boi, not to confuse it with meme BBC.

well you rule the outdated internet scam companies thats all I can say about you lmao. BIC im still dying XD

Black males are worthless inferior sub-human rats, cant blame the women for not wanting them.

How's that? According to both maps, Cali is both not very black and not very racist against black people.

I'm a mixed black guy and this is very true.

>foxandgrapes.jpg

I hate niggers but am obsessed with bleaching negresses.

I'd like nothing more than to go to some african countries and impregnate a bunch then go home.

You're a waste of oxygen shill.

perhaps your not familiar with the aids statistics in africa

Thats fantastic. In exchange if you ever wanted to come to the US of A to poo in the loo i will keep the seat warm for you.