Daily Shoah 249 is out TDS249

Please paycucks, we need you to hook us up with the new Shoah.

You'll never get anywhere with that attitude.

>not paying for content
Baka

bump

ok user who are the non jewish white nationalists I should be paying attention too??

Hey everyone. It's mike enoch here. Please pay for the show. I need to pay alimony to my jewish tranny wife.

Fuck off kike

Is Jazz and Jesse worth paying for?

Is a show cohosted by a low iq white (jesse) worth it. No.

Mike is on Tara's show now, speaking, you thick cunt.

>not being able to do two things at once

britbong brainlet.

I mean, it can be worth getting a paycuck to post it.

It is a call in show where all the tertiary WN personalities call in for lulz.

>Nehlen

You dumb faggot

Hes a zionist.

>y-you're retarded XD

fuck off ahmed.

None of the content behind the paywall is that great, but there are a few good episodes here and there.

>56%

Don't start something you can't win. You could be anyone given your demographics. It's sad that I know I am replying to someone who isn't even White. Get the fuck out of America, you sniveling shitskin.

Enoch lost weight!

KYS

Bump. Plz poast.

Weev, where's the new race ghost?

kek Mike 20 years ago.

POST IT

>mike leaves popular blog

I don't necessarily think this is the case

>Heimbach
>Anglin
>Jewish

>Including Milo, Loomer, and Peterson in the alt-right

bump,bump,bump!

>brit calling someone else non white

The only reason your country is worth shit is because of jewish bankers. The biggest mistake in history was Britian beating Napolean.

fuck off, moarpheus

this is your body before white nationalism

Anyone have it?

bump in the night PLLSSSS PAYKEKS MY WIFES SON IS BEGGING ME FOR THE MP3

Enoch amd Woes need to do something about their weight.

Vegetables don't taste icky, be a fucking adult.

Strike and Mike, Jazz and Jesse and a third weekly Shoah aren't good content?

Enoch can't lose weight. He has no muscle mass. He would look like a lanklet beta if he wasnt fat.

salad fucking sucks.
keto all the way

>what are kettlebells and other such heavy things

>strike and mike
two angry dudes talking over each other

>jazz and jesse
Jazz and a brainlet shitpost for 2 hours for shekels.

Eat lead faggot

The only thing mike raises is his wifes alimony checks

nah dude, you are the one who eats salad

HIYOOOOO fuckin buried him

Seriously though, thots and normies will not follow a message of self betterment if the ones giving it look like hammered shit.

Please post

With bacon too.

Does that make you mad, Omar?

trips of truth

True. When your go to insult for lefties are soyboy, chubby, and chinlet it's kind of hypocritical when you yourself are obese.

you'd like to make me mad, huh?

Too bad you're not too good at that

Hand it over, paycucks!

Bump.

Where it at paycucks!

BAMP
pls paycux

GIBSMEDAT

These posters are all jews.
I think it's a fair price in and of itself, but really with WN media part of it is also simply supporting to make it politically viable and to incentivize participation in the last chance to save white, western civilization.

Enoch for instance just lost his job so he's all in now, this is it. You have all these guys putting their asses on the line taking a chance at creating a better world for our kids. Every one of these guys gets cut off from payment processing, social media, etc etc just because some fucking Jews don't think we should be allowed to have strength and solidarity and advocate for our own people. This has to stop. This country is only good because of us. It is ours to give to our children. The Jews created none of it. The niggers only destroy. Help make this stuff grow. They can't dox 100 million people.

Mike "I married a dyke kike" enoch

please post

>calls other jews

>proceeds to sell his merchant wares.

Hang yourselves

idc i like wat he says

Post it, paypigs.

To be fair, Enoch is apparently on oral corticosteroids because of his severe allergy problems, and good luck maintaining proper weight on that shit.

Still though, the dude needs to start hitting the gym. Especially now that he's effectively a NEET. No excuse for lack of time. If his cohost can do it, so can he.

Whats up mcnabb. Get rid of those faggot ass gauges. Your ears have a larger gape than svens Peurto Rican wife's pussy.

It's fine. He's just larping for shekels at this point.

lulz

larping gets shit done sometimes

When they let that guy from Australia on and Jesse let's him ramble on, yes. He hasn't called in a few weeks though.

>Enoch is apparently on oral corticosteroids because of his severe allergy problems,

immune system cuck

>Still though, the dude needs to start hitting the gym. Especially now that he's effectively a NEET. No excuse for lack of time. If his cohost can do it, so can he.

He prefers doing shit livestreams for eshekels.

Sure. But enochs goals will never come to fruition.

big whoop he's redpilled more ppl on JQ than you

ok.

That is what they said about every political movement ever.

"No way they can do it!"

Defeatists please go.

P A Y

P O S T

It's ok. Strike and Mike is the content for the true patrician though.

Stop with this subversive shit. You're either a Jew, a shill or a massive blackpilled faggot. Whichever it is, fuck off.

J O B

But I have job, no money till mid January =(

POST THE MEME SHOW
I REQUIRE FREE MEMES

And most of them do fail.

please don't do this to me senpai

It's true though. The alt right is mostly shit posters and guys that want to have a good time. They will not politically accomplish much. There just aren't enough white that agree with them.

Most isn't all.

True. But this one doesn't even have that much support.

plz gib

NSDAP had how many members when our uncle joined?

Genuine Question. How do most of you feel about the fact that mike was married to a jewish women for years and only divorced her after being doxxed.

The what?

Let’s make an offer... we’ll agree to call some Congresscritter, sign some petition or troll some leftist hugbox for the gibs?

How about it?

Neck yourself m8.

>The what?
user, please get the fuck off this board

kinda makes me sad. I don't think he should have left his wife at all.

kys

Don't care

Love is complicated.
I was in a relationship with a brown girl that I loved.
Am I supposed to be resigned to European civilization being destroyed now?

t. Brainlet.

I don't really care. Life is messy and complicated. Mike is intelligent and eloquent and I'm thankful for his input. He has taken a hard path by doing his podcast. He could have lived a comfortable life by ignoring what is being done to his country. I just can't afford to paycuck right now.

okay definitely

lol. It was sarcasm. The NSDAP failed. They had complete state power but still failed.

No. I just think its bad to support a dude who obviously didn't believe his ideology enough to actually follow through with it.

> Life is messy and complicated

You could use this to justify anything

Your shilling couldn't be more obvious

what do you mean? are you mad he hasn't gassed any jews?