Israeli says that Jews are the most persecuted people

youtube.com/watch?v=hFpemfj3eI0

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/1999/06/16/stanley-kubrick-self-hating-jew-the-eccentric-director-of-eyes-wide-shut-as-seen-through-the-eyes-wide-open-of-screenwriter-frederic-raphael/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1950–51_Baghdad_bombings
haaretz.com/now-it-can-be-told-1.184724
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying jews are white

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And they are and always have been you dumb muslim fuck

It's okay to commit genocide if you were a victim of genocide

NOPE. FUCK OFF KIKE.

>flag
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Did we just bump up the count another half million?!?!?!

omg the 6 gorillion grows like bitcoin

Even if you take the holocaust death count as 100% accurate, more Christians were killed by ((communists))

>not 6,9999,999

IT'S 6.5 GORILLION NOW ACTUALLY GOYIM
ISN'T THAT TERRIBLE?

A israel jew saying jews are the most oppressed color me surprised

>constantly fuck shit up to the point every civilization in history has kicked you out
No goyim, be more tolerant

>6.5 gorrilion people died

I truly hope that America open its eyes on (((them)))

Hey friend.
Have you ever wanted to go to Israel?
Would you go if it was free?
Did you know it was your birthright to get a free trip to Israel?
Registration starts on Jan 30, for free 7 or 10 day trips.
I'm going, why arn't you.
Go with Birthright Israel.

I too used to hate jews, but now I'm going on a free trip to Israel. Me and my Asian friends have it all planned. So could you.

Kys

going back to when?
people have been genociding each other for a long time that could justify a lot of....
>romans killed germanics so the holocaust didn't matter
...never mind I like your way better let's go with it

do they sends non jews?
I kinda want to go just to check my bias and see if it's confirmed or not

>flag
You’re a disgrace

then why do they still try to be jewish

Stanley Kubrick: Hitler was a good leader

nypost.com/1999/06/16/stanley-kubrick-self-hating-jew-the-eccentric-director-of-eyes-wide-shut-as-seen-through-the-eyes-wide-open-of-screenwriter-frederic-raphael/

>Jews are the most persecuted people
They're also the most kind hearted and humble.

More Jewish Israeli lies.

"Jews of North Africa and the Middle East were also needed “as cannon and demographic fodder” for the state, in the words of Hanna Braun, a Hagana member involved with bringing them into Israel, and so campaigns of misinformation, intimidation, and false-flag ‘Arab’ terrorism were used to get them to leave their homelands. A punitive exit tax and loss of original citizenship kept many from returning home once the deceit was exposed; and especially in the case of Iraq, there was little left of ‘home’ to which to return, as Israel’s manufactured exodus had effectively destroyed the ancient native Jewish community."

Braun, Weeds, 82-83; and the author’s conversations with Ms. Braun in London, 2007.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1950–51_Baghdad_bombings

>Two activists in the Iraqi Zionist underground were found guilty by an Iraqi court for a number of the bombings, and were sentenced to death. Another was sentenced to life imprisonment and seventeen more were given long prison sentences.[2] The allegations against Israeli agents had "wide consensus" amongst Iraqi Jews in Israel.[3][4][5][6][7] Many of the Iraqi Jews in Israel who lived in poor conditions blamed their ills and misfortunes on the Israeli Zionist emissaries or Iraqi Zionist underground movement.

haaretz.com/now-it-can-be-told-1.184724

>However, at least one activist from the Zionist underground, Yosef Beit-Halahmi, did apparently carry out several terror attacks after the arrest of his comrades, in the hope of proving to the Iraqi authorities that the detainees were not involved in these actions. This is the first time someone involved in the episode is confirming that members of the Zionist underground did commit bombings in Baghdad.

>then why do they still try to be jewish
They're waiting for the perks of Chosen status to mature silly.

I don't give a fuck about any refugees.

If you are not ready or able to fight for your land then you should be burried under it.
If you come to my land cause you already abandoned your own you have nothing to bring to my society besides a risk factor who will use our resources but run away when things go bad.
Fuck all refugees. Fuck em all to death.

Oh but make sure there's a 100% discount.

It would be illegal to discriminate, of course anyone can go!

Keep dreaming goyim.

Truly wonderful people.

>let's round up and make it an even 6,660,000

6.5 million?
That's not a enough.
>That's not nearly enough dead jews
>MOAR

Who is this perfidious Jew?

dude what the fuck, it was barley 3m when I was in school, like seriously

funny enough lithuania already has an average IQ of 91

>6.5 million?
>That's not a enough.
It's only half-time.

>only 6,500,000
you gotta pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers

Rightfully persecuted.

I will see to it that you are personally one of my 800 slaves goyim. I will designate you my dick washer. Every day you shall scour my phallus of smegma with your coarse bovine tongue. This is mercy.

>mfw the number go`s up by 500.000 every once in a while

I hope you know that what you're implying is illegal.

You can say a lot of things. You can deny Jesus, you can say he's boiling in a lake of flaming shit for eternity. You can say the world started yesterday and you're Napoleon. But you damn well can't question the Holocaust. It's sacred.