Erased

Just finished this show and really enjoyed it (although I enjoyed Steins;Gate a bit more ) but holy fuck screw this guy he is the true villain the MC should go back and un-save him fuck that guy. You don't do that to your friend

Satoru's goal wasn't waifu. His goal was to have a successful manga. I fail to see the conflict of interest.

>Just finished this show
And that's how you can spot a liar with his pants on fire on Sup Forums.

Airi was always the endgame girl you dumbass.

You know there's an anime of Erased right?

There was all that build up just for his asshole friend to take it away from him

Is there a bigger flag than someone calling it Erased instead of the actual title?

Re:Re, Erased whatever haha

Just post that picture of Kayo with his kid and make autistic frog-screams about cheating to start your little desperate circlejerk.

> How dare he start a relationship with a girl his friend had a childhood crush on many years after said friend had failed to awaken from a coma.

Yeah, sure, you're right. Her vagina belonged to Satoru's boi peen.

What I don't get is why they played that kid as a gay as fuck shota then did a 180 and had him get with whatshername.

>defy the laws of physics to save your friend's life
>he fucks your girl

Damn ingrates. At least Satoru is smashing that prime pizza girl pussy.

Shut the fuck up, autist. Not everyone watches a show as it airs. You or some other retard posted the same shit in the Erased thread I made when I finished it late.

>a girl his friend had a childhood crush
He didn't even had a crush, if anything Kayo was the one with a crush on the 30 year old man in a kid's body. He was all for pizza pussy.

He being girly was the whole reason pedo-teacher went after him, it was kinda important

What? Becoming a doctor hoping that you can help the friend who saved you as a kid? That's fucking awesome, I wish I had friends like him.

Many berate him for marrying Hinazuki but I fail to see what the problem is. Satoru never showed any romantic interest in her, and Kayo's feelings for him were barely puppy love. And even if they weren't, they were fucking children, while Satoru was nearing his thirties. Even for NTRfags, the betrayal is only in their heads. Get over it. He got prime JK pussy, what else do you eant?

Cuck

i wished kenya actually got the girl and not that fucking hackfag

>autistic frog-screams
What does this even mean: autists don't do this.

You must be new if you don't know what he's taking about.

>Clearly missing the whole backdrop of having a childhood friend that you fall in love with and marry when older

NTR shit
Wish i never got invested in it
Fuck Japan
Bunch of fucking self hating cuckolds

Fuck off, Hiromi and Kayo were perfect for each other.

I actually hope you die

nobody would wait years for someone to wake from coma the series was just being realistic.

Get over it, they fell in love.

Everything in this post screams "I've seen under one hundred anime"

>My friend could wake up any day now better steal his girl

This post screams elitism

The problem isn't that she fell in love and married someone.

The problem is that she fell in love with a character we never got to see her interact with. She might as well just marry a faceless man, for all that matters.

I'd be okay with some random person since that'd be a lot better then his friend

>clearly missing the whole "2 people that shouldn't be alive are now together"

This. It's fucking obvious, NTRfags are really retarded.

He grew up to be such a disappointment.

>not realizing that pizza girl was endgame
You only have yourself to blame.

Wonder what goes on in this cuck fag's mind.

>tfw you liked Airi more and thought she was the better girl

This isn't romance anime, fuck off to you cirlejerk harem thread faggot

The ending confirmed her as best girl and happy ending. Airi is waifu material

Yes, because every man who doesn't like cuckolding is a Nazi. Fuck off

Seriously why did so many people freak out over the autist girl having a baby? Airi was always best girl

>She does not like him argument

Reminder that her mother actually moved him away from Kayo without her knowing, to prevent her from waiting for him to wake up

You are newfag though. Lurk more.

She had 15 fucking years to develop feelings.
>Meet at a reunion/whatever
>Oh you were in my class in Elementary School, weren't you?
>Wow Kayo you've really grown
>And you don't look like a girl anymore
>Wanna grab a cup of coffee later today?

You autists don't know, but most relationships aren't formed from old friendships. You need a certain level of distance first.

>Not complaining about the shallow plot and writing

>calling dibs on a 9 year old girl
>until you're 29
on what fucking planet, user?

the key part of that user's sentence was
>we never got to see her interact with
of course she developed feelings for him naturally. it's just that we as an audience never saw that and never had a chance to care for it at all

Meh, l don't think their story matters that much. What matters is that two of the people he saved are now living a happy life with a child.

In manga they bond together while taking care of MC.

Daily Reminder that 2017 is the year of NTR.

This show signaled it to be true.

>People still salty when MC won a younger and better girl.
>mfw