ITT good tsundere

ITT good tsundere

?

Oxymoron

You mean tolerable tsundere?

The only good tsundere is a dead tsundere.

>this thing still breathes
One day.

While true, I want to fuck Louise.

Tsunderes are for cucks because they're always sluts. Normies are retarded for falling for the stronk womyn meme.

Sup Forums leave

That's about as tsundere as you can be for tsunderes. Bravo.

Reddit leave

A shit

Serizawa Fumino is the worst tsundere ever made. I dropped her show as soon as she appeared.

Since when is Crab a tsundere?

>Louise
>Bad Tsundere
Not even once

I've been bamboozled.

t. Proud cuck

>While true, I want to fuck Louise.
Me too I want fuck her with many guys raping her until she gets be broken by (Ahegao, Double Penetration, Mind Break, Bath Cum)
No matter if she suffers louise deserves the worst because she is a big cancerous shit

The point is getting past the harsh exterior to appreciate the sweet interior. It's not about strong or weak, it's about love.

Is that kid on the left a boy or a girl?

Tsundere master race.

Wrong

Yes!

>Asuka
>lower class
I would tell you to fuck off but you did correctly identify Hana as lower class so I'll let you off the hook.

even if you didn't already know the characters you could figure that out by fucking reading the panels

Tsunderes are still for normies and cucks

>Baiting this hard
Completely the opposite.

Beta cuck

>Minami not in the top
Fight me, heathen.

Nothing better than tsundere begging for the D

There are no good tsunderes, it's a shit archetype and you should neck yourself for liking them

Whatever you say, white boi.

THK pls go.

Everybody loves Perrine!!

Am i the only person who actually likes tsundere?

Far from it. Most anime fans tend to love them.

This is missing Felli.

The best

Most anime fans hate them, actually. They just naturally get lots of attention for often being main girls, which owes more to them being easy to to write.

But Kirino falls into the Classic Tsundere category, the chart is still shit but by your own standards Kirino is good.

>tfw the next generations will still be shitposting this image

>that bitch from Okusama ga Setokaicho in high class
Fuck off

>Implying he is wrong
THK pls go.

Modern tsundere is the shittiest version of tsundere because there's no sense of relationship progression and emotional development. The girl is literally bipolar.

It goes like this.

Not at all.

>"he"
Sure thing. Calling everyone who disagrees with you "THK" doesn't exactly help your case either.

Yes, he isn't wrong, dumb THK. Tsundere permeate all mediums and genres and more often than not are widely popular. No other dere has comparable fame and demand.

>Tsundere permeate all mediums and genres
That's why they're known as cancer. Good ones are the exception rather than the rule, it's just easy for writers to pump out formulaic ones that can have their development reverted at the drop of a hat if necessary. It's a prevalent archetype for the same reason that isekai is a prevalent genre.

You are a hater. Your projection and personal opinion means virtually nothing against pure facts. Stay salty.

>it's cancer because it's popular and I don't like them
You sound like a hipster.

Okay wait, Ataru's progress is he goes from trying to escape to trying to maintain a constant distance and doubling back to see what's wrong when the pattern is interrupted. Is that an incomplete Classic arc or a Modern from 1982?

baka THK

>You are a hater.
Really? That's a kindergarten-tier comeback.

>if it sells, it's good
Enjoy your Naruto and SAO, then.

Have you guys ever pondered if THK is actually tsundere for tsundere?

>Counters kiddy comeback with kiddy comeback

You're not making yourself look any better.

>ignores the second sentence
Hue hue. When I insult you, at least I give an argument to explain it too.

Never. THK is a legit autist and hater.

Nope, I'm not kiddy.

Being popular doesn't automatically mean it's bad. Quality isn't always determined by popularity, but sometimes there are correlated factors where quality can be reflected by it.

Anyways the fact it sells to the point it is that popular means most people like tsundere, ergo you are a knowledging the other user's point.

are acknowledging*

Nothing kiddy about calling out kiddiness.

Buzzwords aren't an argument.

>Buzzwords
That's not an argument.

Purely archetypical tsundere

Kind of surprised she hasn't appeared yet

>only good tsundere when it's male
Really makes you think

>Anyways the fact it sells to the point it is that popular means most people like tsundere
Twilight was a huge hit. Doesn't change the fact most people hated it and called it out for being complete trash.

>>>/MGTOW/

Only because of Yabuki's art

>comparing an archetype to a series of books
Are you even trying?

Tsunderes used to be girls who just where embarrassed of their emotions due to their childness. These days they are simply girls who go from showing no affection towards the guy to right up hitting him and treating him like her enemy.

The all have become Helga Pataki.

I already posted her.

>THK cherrypicking and seriously trying to imply anything popular is bad
What a tryhard.

>seriously trying to imply anything that goes against your narrative is THK
What a tryhard.

Also, Akiha is one of the few tsunderes that's both a complete bitch and a likable character at the same time. I think the way the story never really tries to justify her behavior and isn't afraid of pointing out that she has issues goes a long way towards achieving that effect. She's far from the best Tsukihime girl, but Akiha is certainly an example of tsundere done right.

>girl stops being a cunt once she realizes she loves the guy
>this is somehow a bad thing
Just admit you like 3DPD already you tasteless fags.

Sure, THK. Also great job dropping changing the topic now because you can't argue.

dropping and* changing

Beta faggot detected.

I don't think the mythical THK's even read Tsukihime. Doesn't he mainly read shitty LNs?

I think it's the other way around, only a beta faggot would waste time on a violent cunt. A chad never has to worry about tsunderes because every girl immediately wants his dick and isn't afraid to admit it.Punching someone because you don't want to admit you like them isn't cute, it's fucking annoying.

The best tsundere.

Neo tsundere aren't even tsundere. You can't call loving the guy you next the other night as progression and development from tsun to dere. Back in my day, classic tsundere actually meant something.