Boku no hero academia

CAN HE POSSIBLY BE STOPPED?

maybe

Only by a girl with DID that looks oddly similar to his wife

Midnight in Vigilantes is cute.

Todoroki smiling warmed my fucking heart. The giant fight animation afterwards was cool too, but just that shot of him smiling was my literal favorite part of the anime so far.

Anyone have the capture of him smiling?

How is the concept of Quirk passing this poorly explained? We're in the third generation of Quirk users, and yet we can only see a single person who has a combined Quirk (Todoroki). Where are the others? Do random Quirks just manifest instead of either of your parents'?

I want her to squeeze me dry

What kind of headlines will the news make when people find out about her borderline pedo fetish?

Jihad-Man looks like a rejected Robot Master design and I like it.

jk found it, behold the best shot in the entire anime

Bakugou has a combined quirk from his parents. I think this is supposed to show that good combined quirks are rare occurrences though and most of the time you get one or the other or a slight mutation from both that leans towards one side more rather than one that is combined together in a useful way.

Bakugo has a composite quirk too, dude. Also it's like the fifth gen I think

That image is meme worthy, someone should change the text from "suicide bomber" to "shitposter"

wtf is up with his hair

Anyone have zombie OVA raws yet

Why didn't Deku just jump and punch him at the start of the fight?

There is a lack of black hair in the manga despite being in Japan. There's... only Momo?

for my first anime this was pretty good. good to watch something with no niggers as comedic relief in it.

The manga is Westaboo as fuck so of course it'll exhibit skittles hair as superior.

Jirou, Sero, Satou, Tokoyami

Does anyone honestly believe hori would kill people? Especially students? If he killed students this early the whole press conference and image that UA was trying to pull would be in vein. They would lose so much trust.

If it happens it sure won't be this early, start worrying maybe later in second year

>green = Deku
>yellow = Mirio

Jirou's purple though. The rest I'll take (though Tokoyami's is because of his quirk too). I also forgot Aizawa. Still a small amount of people compared to all those blonds.

Well there's the bitch Toga posed as.
tfw you are still clinging to the tiniest hope that she's alive

I doubt he'll kill studets, maybe an adult hero or a graduated student.

Nighteye is fair game.

Camie has nothing to do with UA so it's kind of irrelevant atm

Maybe a teacher or someone's family member, but I think the 1-A kids are safe. Worst case will be some bad injuries, like after the forest attack.

>you disproved my point but I'll ignore it anyway

This shit is literally X-Men for weebs.

Character death is just a cheap shock factor in a shounen. A common sign for poor writing when the author/mangaka doesn't know how to utilize his characters well and just kill him off to "shake up the story". Bullshit.

That would be a safe bet, his power is kinda broken, and he will leave an emotional impact on Deku, Mirio and All Might. And if it happens in the raid, probably Ochako, Kirishima and Tsuyu, just because they are too good-hearted and

Yes, and?

No, is Sky High the manga/animation.

I thought Raildex was more X-men like? With the whole evil conspiracies thing

thats somehow something particular to this manga?

Fucking auto aim.

It's an irrelevant point and death. If that death mattered then we'd care about the people that died from AFO's attack at kamino

What would dating each of them be like?

Because he wanted him to accept that his powers are his. As an extension of this a hero has to be able to fight with everything they have. He might be able to get away with it now but, later it might be life and death.

Then there is the insult to everyone he is fighting that he doesn't take them seriously enough to use his full power.

Almost all anime and manga does this.

Mirio is the obvious choice.
It's literally like he was introduced into this arc just to motivate deku until he dies which motivates him even more, quote me on this

Can eraserhead make her visible?

Do you think he dyed a few strands blonde because of All Might?

X-men started sucking after Rightclops died so let us have this please

Invisibility is not her quirk. It is a secondary mutation so Eraserhead's power doesn't work on it.

I'm not a BakuChaco (it's dumb, they will never be together) but the constant spam of it and the recent eugenics boom made me wonder:
What quirk would their child have?
Like she touches you and you go full Smash Bros knock out? Like Boom, straight to the atmosphere. That would be lit af.

Her quirk is light manipulation, not invisibility.

I know, I'm just surprised because I would have never guessed Nighteye's hair was this colorful.

No, her invisibility is like Tokoyami's bird head, a secondary mutation. Her main quirk is light manipulation which he would be able to stop.

>Sup Forums
>Still cant escape Scottfags.

I know Tooru is basically normal besides the being invisible thing, but dating an invisible person feels like it be difficult. She seems like fun though.

Imagine making out with her in public while she doesn't have clothes on.

Deku taking notes from the Dark Souls 2 enemies

You'd look like a fucking loony

Having sex with her in public would be like a practical joke.

It's the power of shockwaves

I feel like Todoroki should be in smart tier.

>hi mom
>oh... hello user...
>i brought a friend from school today
>oh you did? that's great honey! where is he?
>it's a she, and she's right there
>no one's there

>sleepy sensei not within his own god tier who gives insightful advice to the MC and others

>Mineta
>Smart

Am I missing something here?

Asui is the best and there is nothing you can say to change my mind

What's the name of the move Todoroki used at the end of the episode?

He actually has a high intelligence score despite his perverted tendencies.

Yeah, I don't really take this as canon, even if it was in the databook. Because there's a inconsistencies. If Hagaruke was smart, why was she below the top 10 in the exams? AM doesn't seem that intelligent in the manga.

She'd probably be into that

>eugenics smash

I feel like the top 5 scoring students should at least be 5/5.

>little dekuuuu

where is this from, dear user

So what ARE the chances that some highly skilled heroes/villains with no Quirks exist in the BNHA universe?

She canonically likes prank shows, I could see her dragging tail man around in public for the sake of a joke

Do you think standards of attractiveness are different in the BNHA world, due to all the quirks? On one hand, Todoroki (the only person stated to be good looking in-universe) is also good looking by our standards. On the other hand, some mutants still had to get laid to produce the mutant students and heroes. Pic unrelated.

I believe he would. But not at this point in the story. And especially not student. My reasoning is the same as yours, user

Did someone say eugenics

Knuckle Duster already exist.

zero. the closest you'll get are people like Mei who have slightly irrelevant quirks but make up for it with cleverness, intelligence and craftiness.

I think him and endeavour would be great friends

"highly skilled heroes" not "senile hobos"

AM dying is bound to happen eventually. A student dying right now just seems like it wouldn't make any narrative sense. Horribly injured, however, seems pretty possible.

You're a senile homo.

Fuck off with that trash.

Hero? No way, if there was a famous quirkless hero people wouldn't have given Deku so much shit, and AM wouldn't have told him that becoming a hero without a quirk was impossible

he have a job and beat people with quirks

We already see Nighteye on the Hero's side (useless quirk in combat, probably subpar combat capabilities) So I'd say it's just counting time

How accurate is this? Also, someone should do a tit size one for the girls.

I doubt this guy's parents are lookers, so it's probably a much more accepting society.

I personally doubt any students would be seriously injured, considering UA got flakked pretty hard with the whole Baku ordeal.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

I'm sure she's fine, user. She's probably even come to enjoy and prefer her new life as Toga's personal blood slut.

Beastly movie and yes, the mangaka definitely saw Sky High.

Quick rundown on this?

Reminder that you should reply to all Twice posters. Ignore all Twice Posters.
Reply to all Twice Threads. Report all Twice Threads.
Treat all Twice posters nicely. Hate them.
shut up SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

>quirk is to cum glue from malformed eye sockets
I would have killed myself desu.

>"So Dave, what did you think of the Todoroki Deku match?"

"Honestly, I thought it was great. For two young talents they put on a really solid match, uhhhh the storytelling was top notch, all the build leading up to it worked, uhhh...I'm not sure if the Endeavor bit was booked to be part of the match, but I think it worked. Uhh, they were really banking on having the big emotional turn hold everything together, because everyone knows Deku is still really green and tends to injure himself on big moves, uhhh and Todoroki's fighting style hasn't come into his own yet, so I think it really paid off because the crowd was into it the whole way and the finish was just spectacular."

"Uhhh my one gripe with it would have to be that it should have been booked better to make Todoroki the stoic monolithic heel, because we've had stuff like that in the past that's worked, uhhh like Neji from Ninja Pro Sports, who are just unbeatable up until the finish, but Todoroki was struggling just as Deku for a good part of the match, which uhhh just doesn't work when you're trying to get the quirkless guy over as an underdog babyface, but uhhhh other than that six out of five stars, better than Okada Omega, Bryan."