If Trump doesn't want DACA, Mexico will take all of them

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/956943070783664128

well there you have it, mexico wants has a place for them... nothing holding them back now.

Back your beans, invaders!...you have a new home!

Nice, go home wetbacks.

How do we stop illegals from sending money to Mexico? That's the only reason they are for them being here and staying.

We just need to start taxing it a lot, I am generally against taxes but I don’t want them here I in the first place

Based Beaner

You can't send money to placed all over the world. Like, war zones and North Korea.

What's so special about Mexico? Is this a NAFTA thing?

not till they get more gibs-me... gotta get rid of the Gibs-me

what the fuck is DACA? sorry I'm out of touch. I was counting beans.

Unironically based spic.

nothing dont worry about it, stay where you.

that's a really hard thing to stop, user. Easiest way is to find a way to heavily tax all the businesses which allow customers to send money.
I dunno if you are aware of this, but virtually all foreign-born US citizens sends money to their relatives in their respective countries. It's very common and most of their television channels advertise money sending businesses/phone apps. Don't have the statistics, but I believe it's realistic that most families send money at least ONCE a year. This is money that we, as Americans, lose and it will never recirculate back into our economy. illegals easily blend in with these folks. I'm sure even law enforcement/intel agencies would have a hard time picking these needles out of the haystack because of public backlash and the act of sending money to help foreign relatives just doesn't look nefarious, compared to something like drug trafficking

>mexico has a place for them
come back and get to work you lazy fuckers, no gibs in Mexico, make Mexico great for once

No gtfo they r urs now

Somewhere in the cyber universe is a grainy cell phone video of him “fuck mestizos”

What do you guys think the next move will be on immigration if Trump's offer with the dems on DACA falls throug? Ending chain migration and the visa lottery are still important along with stuff like e-verify and merit based immigration system. How could we still get these things if the Dems end up shutting out all discussion on immigration after this deal on the table falls though? (which I expect they will)

Good to hear.
When can we start the mass depo- handing over of these DACA people?

You would not be sending your best.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Too bad this fucking retarded mexishit is a useless ex-leader with words that absolutely don't matter at all though.

They aren't ours to begin with.

Well that settles it. Get the fuck out and apply your (dream)ers initiative and pride to succeed in the USA back to your own shithole.
Mexico needs to make incentives for daca shits to come home. Bonus for college educated sjw spices.

Good, that's where they belong. Send e'm all back to Mexico

Did... Did we just win?

*spics
>phonefag

>You can't send money to placed all over the world. Like, war zones and North Korea.
Ahem

What’s with Mexicans stealing the Italian flag..

And a pretty smug asshole to boot

I'll take em, nothing like prepared professionals trained in the best schools of the world.

Thanks for taking care of them gringos.

Illegals can't figure out how to toss toilet paper in the toilet but will be able to navigate crypto.

Lmao

Quesadilla bent the knee
Fucking cuck

we are bigger and meaner, they cant do shit about it

>Mexico allowing their own citizens to live there
Well how about that.

Chente disparandose en un pie aceptando a gente que sin duda alguna le dara la victoria al Peje? increible.

will they take Chuck Schumer also?

their big "move" was to shutdown the government.

And then Trump reopened the government and the Democrats conceded.

There may be a stark difference between far-left protestors and liberal politicians. But they are all spineless, and only ever have one trick up their sleeves before they throw a tantrum.

I was referring to a move republicans can make to get these immigration policies pushed through