i.imgur.com/2cbRKZY.png)
imgur.com/a/Cr9Kr
imgur.com/a/228jL
i.imgur.com/KF96CoY.jpg
i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg
imgur.com/a/0RbIz
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anchor post for my request of Mai Natsume coming out of the shower wrapped in a towel:

Requesting Rias cosplaying as Kamoi, a new ship in Kantai Collection imgur.com/a/tXl1D

Or a Persona 5 style Finishing Touch screen with Rias. imgur.com/a/zqQ96 The words in the background can be something like “Checkmate” if you want to include something there.

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Spring stuff especially, like wearing a sunhat and sundress. Thanks and have a nice day.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Wearing a bandana and apron with her hair in one long braid, or any outfit that makes her look like a housewife.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

I'd like to request Uni. With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. i.imgur.com/psSabRL.png

Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit.
Otherwise, serving up her own special curry. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.

I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796, and her wearing an apron baking a cake, as an alternative. Virgin killer clothes are okay as well.

Are you serious?

Good evening, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu worried and fussing over me, wondering if I'm hurt at all and checking for injuries, since I kinda got hit by a car the other day.

Alternately, it would be cute to see her adorably disappointed or miffed that her bag of popcorn only popped less than half of the kernels.

For something lewd, I'd love to see Hina seducing me while wearing a virgin killer sweater backwards like so: imgur.com/a/sTsYa

Any of my ideas from last week would also be much appreciated!

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version (age 25-27 ish) of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

Hello drawfriends!

Requesting my lovely husbando Izaya using his wheelchair, preferably something cute. He doesn't have a normal wheelchair, but there aren't many images of it, so all I have is an LN cover and fanart: imgur.com/a/18stP

If you don't like that idea here are 3 more:
-On one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!
-Holding (but not wearing) a sexy bunny suit with an angry, confused or exasperated look on his face
-Singing his heart out or singing reluctantly at karaoke

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great day!

Requesting Rika basking in the sun like a cute kitten.
Sharing a hot cup of coffee on a rainy, moody day.
Exercising by doing pushups or stretching.
Riding a Ferris wheel for the first time together.
Dressed up like a Persona velvet room attendant
Anything cute, cool, sexy is great as well.

-Requesting Birdy in a tank top and shorts cooling off in front of a fan while eating a cherry popsicle with her bangs tied up into a little ponytail so you can see her forehead.
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/a/r8I09

-Something space related, these here are some refs to give you some ideas can include her ship in Laylalo's cockpit, but anything space related would be cool.
imgur.com/a/K6stC
imgur.com/a/xZvx0

-Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref, or casually sparing in the ring
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Final countdown, good luck to everyone.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly sitting in a coffee shop on a rainy day (i.imgur.com/slXfz5P.jpg for inspiration), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Rin handcuffing user and telling him that he isn't going anywhere.

Requesting my dear Anna in Darkness/Lalatina's casual clothes

Darkness/Lalatina Refs: imgur.com/a/M89h4

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine

Requesting Tsubasa wearing her swimsuit (reference in the pic attached), smashing a watermelon or riding a jet ski.

Or,

Wearing a bulletproof vest/tactical uniform.
References: imgur.com/a/lHYP2

Clothes reference:
files.catbox.moe/dtphh9.png

Requesting Fuuka wearing a yukata or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing a purple version of Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Alternatively requesting Mimi using the "Beast" or "Shishisenkou" arte from the Tales of series, with just her fist(s)!

imgur.com/a/37cb5

Thanks if you pick this up!

Well, you just witnessed how the last thread was shitposted to end.
Watch as this one last for 16+ hours like nothing.

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit complaining about the heat.

Her in a naked apron.

Or her in Shantae's space princess outfit: i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png

Or something like this with her: i.imgur.com/JSYt7XQ.jpg

Poor blandfus. Hope SSF delivers.

Requesting my beloved Ionasal please!

• At the beach wearing a Hula outfit, or at the beach/pool wearing her swimsuit
• With user/SI, sat together both asleep and leaning on each other, like imgur.com/FSYRrFy. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Wearing her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
◦ Cosplaying as Tron Bonne or Zelda from BoTW

But as usual I'd be happy with anything cute and/or romantic. Thanks in advance!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face, or dipping her feet in a river while sitting at a pier. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu as any of the following:

*posing for a photo seconds before getting engulfed by a large wave over him
*sunbathing half-covered with sand
*in any of these outfits:( imgur.com/a/b4gyY )

Anything, especially something cute/cat-related would be fine, and if you like to stay off-model, here's a reference: imgur.com/a/Wjiwa .

Thank you in advance and have a nice week~!

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Wearing maid clothes (with the headress too) or a maid bikini.
-My SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) biting slightly her sholder like this i.imgur.com/hcvleMx.jpg
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Hello WWD. It's the weekend once again. Let's see some good art from you drawfags! Here's my request though:

I'm requesting Mina Nishizawa from Hyperdimension Neptunia on her knees, patting her lap while looking at the viewer and smiling.

If that request doesn't work for any of you guys, I have 3 other follow up suggestions:
- Mina looking at the viewer while smiling.
- Mina receiving a headpat with her hat off while enjoying it.
- Mina leaning forward to the viewer while preparing for a kiss.

If none of them works for any of you, anything cute or beautiful would work as well. If you're daring, I'm also open for lewds.

With that said, thanks in advance and have a good weekend everyone.

Requesting Oora

Requesting Sina >>Good night and have a nice weeek!

Hello, requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka.

-Him enjoying one of these drinks, preferably in just his dress shirt, or just casual summer wear: imgur.com/a/eqjJO

Anything else cute or cool of him is always welcome, thanks and have a good weekend

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD wearing Alice's Captain outfit a.pomf.cat/jtjmxd.png , or wearing jeans and doing handbra, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting Dragon please. I have some ideas, but if you have anything else in mind then I would love to see it.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Using some fancy clothes, polishing her scales and claws
--Looking really smug

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- doing the same pose like Finn Balor (i.imgur.com/Rbfp0xt.jpg), pose ref: imgur.com/a/pqZIs
- cosplaying Chie Satonaka from Persona 4: ref: imgur.com/a/vwFsT
- doing the same pose as Kamen Rider Wizard: ref: imgur.com/a/FLB9Z
- anything cute with this outfit: imgur.com/a/SVyhM

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute or comfy please.
If you want something more specific, how about something with violets?
Or anything in the style of the clothes in here would be nice: imgur.com/a/teT7z

Thanks in advance!

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing a white and blue striped bikini with a wet white t-shirt over top that's tied similar to the picture below so she's showing her midriff.
>Bikini: i.imgur.com/QjCf3JI.png
>Shirt: i.imgur.com/YGb5osi.png

Or wearing a bee costume and biting anons arm or using the stinger on her butt to stab user in the side or something.
Bee Outfit: i.imgur.com/r0VZsTb.png

She has a birthday coming up next week, so anything cake related would be greatly appreciated.

I hope you all have been doing well. Keep doing your best.

Requesting Kneesocks blushing or making an ahegao face from her horn, tail or wings being touched.

Also requesting her resting on a bed.

Also requesting her sipping some tea or coffee.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Hope you like it even with the rushed bg work. Lemme know if you want edits

Requesting my adorable waifu! Maybe in a nice sundress or enjoying a lovely day at the beach? Although anything cute would be appreciated!

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto. Anything is fine, but not super lewd.

-Wearing some casual clothing, since almost everything I have is her in her uniform.
-Something I can use for a desktop/phone background
-A POV shot, or just on a date with user
-In pajamas, ready for bed or looking dishevelled after waking up
-Reading a book cuddled up to user, who might be playing a game or something
-Jojo pose
-Dressed as Futaba Sakura from Persona 5 imgur.com/a/kVKgG
-Femdom
-A catgirl is always great

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi dressed as Kaban from Kemono Friends.
i.imgur.com/0sGnnhJ.jpg

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari with her eyes closed and coming forward to kiss me, or listening to music peacefully with her warm smile.

Though if you want to draw something else, go for it!
But please, nothing too lewd.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Requesting my dear Ion, thanks!

Requesting my lovely waifu Mahiru Koizumi. Thanks in advance.

Jeez. I think Maifag got a delivery for the past three weeks now. Still, it's nice seeing Mai get some art.

Requesting Taiga dressed in the magical girl outfit she had in a Prisma Illya special and fighting all the bad people in the world, please.
Outfit reference: imgur.com/a/UBitH
Or Birdyfag's super neat idea of Birdy and Taiga having snacks and drinks at a cafe or sparring.
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Thank you very much for drawing my request, you did a really great job drawing Mai in a towel. I love both your drawing and coloring in that image as well as the pose you drew her in. Thanks again for drawing her and I wish you a great week. By the way, are you HoNyaa~? If so then I'd also like to thank you for the drawings of Mai you had made in the past.

By the way, I don't want anything in Mai changed if you'd like to add something more to that image I'd suggest perhaps filling in the shower head, holder and hose with a grey or metallic color.

Do my waifu sometime.

Long neck

It's cute but dat neck. Nicely done overall.

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan
waking up and smiling to the viewer. Some refs: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2552270
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1908277

Or as alternative she dressed like a detective would be awesome too.

Thanks in advance, hope you all have enjoyed your weekend.

Weird ass neck.

Cute otherwise.

Hello WWD!

Requesting Kaiji in Dio's pose and with his star tattoo on the shoulder.
Bonus points if he has the neck scar too!
>68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m44msnjLi61r1wx1z.jpg

Or holding a checkered cookie in his mouth
>itadakimasuanime.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/checkerboard-cookies-2.jpg

Thanks for the consideration and have a nice weekend!

Cute of alice

Good evening everyone,
Requesting my dearly beloved Ivis in one of the following suggestions:
-Sunbathing at the beach while lying on her belly without her top
-Leaning forward asking the viewer if they like her bikini. Either showing off her chest or bottom is fine.
-Dressed in her alternate older self known as Ivis Reine.

Bikini Ivis Reference:
imgur.com/a/rNl8w
Ivis Reine Reference:
imgur.com/a/mG1P9

Of course, anything cute of Ivis is fine as long as it is in good taste and your welcome can change her outfit to something casual like the virgin killer outfit, sundress, or something casual if you find her normal outfit difficult to draw, though if you keep her ear piece that would be appreciated. Thank you and hope you all had a nice weekend.

Continuing my habit of being late to the party, requesting Lavinia rocking Makoto's "Queen" outfit from Persona 5
>imgur.com/a/CQ3eF
Also requesting my waifu sitting either in or on my car, an acura TL 2012
>imgur.com/a/y6x4p
Or her dressed as either Platinum the Trinity or Lambda-11 from BlazBlue
>imgur.com/a/N8M1C
Here are some armor related requests if they catch your eye
>imgur.com/3J7i5KM
>imgur.com/a/taExX
>imgur.com/wgI7U6W

Please, thank you, and have a good weekend!

i fucked up the hands sorry

Hello all, I'd like to request my husbando. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, I like seeing his face. Maybe eating ice cream and getting some on his nose.

Anything else cute or cool but not lewd, please is fine, of course. Thanks for your consideration.

Head angles: files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png

>Fucked up the hands
>In a gag that depends entirely on the hands
Goddamnit, user.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga doing love nibbles or biting my neck, telling me happy birthday or anything birthday related even birthday lewds guess for something specific ask.

Other birthday related stuff wuld be Himiko baking a cake for me. Or Himiko making a kissy face.

Other Himiko refs imgur.com/a/0poBa

So okay to a daki of you? Still close to her heart for sure kek

pyrrhachangxharuotufitspls

Nope, not HoNyaa~. But happy you liked it. Have a good week.

Humbly requesting something with Rikka.
Anything cute, smug or lewd (up to 9 in the lewdness scale) would be wonderful, since she's all of those things, as long as it's something you enjoy drawing.
If her personal BGM could provide inspiration for any ideas, you could have a listen to it here: track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg

If you'd prefer something more specific, I'd like to request her wearing another goth loli dress, whether the same as someone else's or your original design.

Or if you're interested in drawing legs/feet/stockings, how about her in one of these poses? imgur.com/a/ceJKC

Either way, many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Who's your waifu?

Misha

Oh hey, an Elezen Yuzu.

I'd like to request Makise Kurisu.

If you're looking for suggestions:

- Wearing an operator outfit similar to: imgur.com/a/vfHVo while holding an F2000 or a P90. Gas mask and other weapons are optional.

- Sighing in disappointment with one hand on her hip and the other covering her face.

- Meeting Bossu and/or other Friends from Kemono Friends

- Hugging user in a pose similar to: imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a sad expression on her face.

- Wearing underwear similar to: imgur.com/a/RSJNM (with your choice of kaomoji on it. She could be embarrassed, coy, or prideful about it.)

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd is also acceptable.

Hwa?

Copy that

Links were fucked.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
-In a wedding dress.
-With twintails
-In Lichi Faye Ling's outfit imgur.com/a/eIJ7q
-Kissing my Si
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
-In casual clothes
Or anything else would be ok

Heh, nice commission Inorifag.

wip

Sexy. Great idea, too. Wish I had money for commissions.

I did a commission recently and I'm glad he didn't post it publicly. I may or may not hide away in embarrassment if it was posted here.

What was the commission?

I'm curious, might you be willing to share it privately?

On second thought I don't recall actually checking to see if he posted it. Regardless it was a commission of a picnic

I recently did a commission of my waifu squatting and panting like a begging dog with a leash and collar on.

Nice taste. I need to get one of my waifu like that, petplay is top-tier fetish

Your stuff is so good, ch2o.

I got a commission of the opposite, her smiling, looking down at me and holding the handle end of a leash

I attempted to fix it up a bit

Better. If you can lower her neck a bit more, it should be perfect. Still cute.

Requesting my handsome husbando Kamui, please. Anything cute or cool of him would be great, but some ideas are:

-In some sort of princely attire looking dapper
-Wearing Alois Trancy's outfit
-My SI braiding his hair (or just him interacting with my SI in any way)

Though if you decide to draw him of course anything would be loved!

(SI ref: i.imgur.com/2cbRKZY.png)

I tried something a little bit different, but it was fun!

imgur.com/a/Cr9Kr

Nice and spooky, good job. Works really well with the altar boy theme.

That looks super rad.
Thanks for the WIP. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished piece.

Leaving this here for Pleinair requester, don't think he's seen it yet.

So cute. What the fuck.
Good job.

His daki was good too.

Requesting my loving wife, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

- Dressed like Disney's Pinocchio

- A Joint request with Ibaraas Nozomi bumps her butt with Ibara's in a friendly manner.

-Anything Summer related would be cute.

Thank you for any consideration. I would gladly art trade if anyone would like to. May everyone have a great weekend!

That's pretty slutty and tasteless.

I know isn't it great

Those are some sweet duds.

Aw. Thanks dude. I appreciate that. I kinda liked how it turned out as well.
Thank-you very much.
Well, damn. Thank-you. I really appreciate that.

>158098936
Sweet. Thought so, thanks for getting it stuck in my head and have a whole new view on it.

>how smug he looks
Heh. Glad, I thought making him a smug kid would be cute and hopefully fitting.
You are so sweet and kind, I hope to draw for you properly in the future. Thank-you for giving me the opportunity to draw him. Have a nice week ahead.

So cute and precious. His face and cheeks are perfectly round and smoochable. Thank-you so much, this is such a cute subtly sweet image.

Christ. What a qt. I love that you went with Tori's CM version of the outfit. So cute. Nice on the ice cream as well, thank-you so much user. I feel too lucky and spoiled by getting three Mobs.

Here is yours as well from awhile ago. It's been so hard seeing you request each weekend with cuter and better and better ideas. Kills me because I want to draw more and right now haha
I will draw a few of your old requests for you when I can. I've got a list going.
Here is full size and close ups : imgur.com/a/228jL
Take care!

Requesting Kurome sitting in front of a fan or fanning herself, wearing just a twopiece swimsuit or underwear.

Or wearing a swimsuit at a pool or a beach, eating some icecream. optionally slightly seductively

Or Kurome interacting with a little girl that looks like her with greyblue eyes, like i.imgur.com/KF96CoY.jpg

Or Kurome wearing the same uniform as in ( i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg ), with a pocky in her mouth inviting me to eat it with her.

Here is your delivery from ages ago, sorry it took so long. It's pretty lewd so the full image and all the extra shots and close ups are here : imgur.com/a/0RbIz
I took way too many photos, I hope it's OK and to your tastes. Also I'd say it was the cutest package, shame to cover it with panties. If you like I have a picture of the sketch I can upload to the album tomorrow.

As for the other waifu and husbando I was working on back then with these two I might have to post them next weekend. I'll try to tomorrow if there is still a thread.

What's wrong with it? Looks great.