Is dating an asian the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

Is dating an asian the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

Yes, if you are so beta you can't get a subservient white woman you are a subhuman.

>Is dating an asian the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

Not, but saying you care about the white race and dating an Asian woman is.

You can't balance those two thoughts.

I hate chinks as much as the next guy, but this cognitive dissonance pisses me off.

asians are honorary whites

That’s a man, baby!

Yeah, but how do I find a subservient white woman who wants to be a mother, and wants to be loyal to me even while I'm at work?

Getting more HLA into the White gene pool isn't a bad thing.

I feel like these threads are exactly the same every single time.

>Inb4 someone mentions (((Kalergi)))

>France has elected a president who hates the french

Wait, is this racemixer /ourguy/ then?

Yes, if you're willing to just fuck any woman who will take you you're no better than a Jew. Look up the Sassoon's invasion of China by the way, created a whole ethnic group of Chinese Jews.

Plastic

Chink fickers are on the same level as coal burners

Being a virgin judging someone for who they date is more beta I would say.

t.virgin

Cherry picking

Dating or racemixing with an unattractive asian is probably one of most beta things you can do.

If you managed to bag a hot one, I wouldn't see a problem with that. Just make sure you check what she looks like without makeup on. That goes with any woman though

>being this disillusion

Dude, either the white race means something or it does not. Also, what about the fucking hapa guys that are depressed as fuck because neither Asian nor white women want them? They are ugly half gooks that just complain about not getting laid all day long.

Your fucking stupid rationalisation for the destruction of your own race is fucking disgusting.

You are a fucking degenerate that could not make it with a white woman and now look to "MUH IQ" arguments to justify having to settle for a flat faced gook.

Have fun settling for an ugly cunt, traitor.

>Is dating any non white woman the most beta thing you can do as a white man?
FTFY

and the answer is yes

>Yeah, but how do I find a subservient white woman who wants to be a mother, and wants to be loyal to me even while I'm at work?
Why do you tradcucks want to work while your woman doesn't do anything ? You like being a woman's slave ? She'll divorce 5 yrs later, take half your stuff she's never earned. I bet you think that you just got to find a good and moral woman, but such a thing can't exist in our modern societies.

And there's the one word reply "Plastic" with the same pic we always see.

And then I counter with my personal experiences in rural Asia they can't afford plastic and you ignore them.

war paint.
men beware the roastie.

Basically this. I attempted to find a white woman I could trust to raise my children and at a certain point you just have to face the fact that it’s easier to find trad traits in Asian women and as long as you don’t slum it up with a southeastern Asian you get a high IQ as well. If I had waited much longer I likely would not have the chance to breed at all. As things stand now I’m limited with how many kids I’m going to be able to have. There are good white women out there but it’s a numbers game. Most white women are broken an would be unfit mothers.

Hapas are subhuman

>Men and women are the same.

You think that having competition from this isn't going to make White women fall into line? You think getting more HLA into our genes is a bad thing?

Race mixers have no place in the white society. White people and white babies are amazing.

its widely known that dating an asian is the the gateway drug, so to speak, to be to being homosexual.

first date an asian, then date a man

Just dont be a looser cuck. There are PLENTY of traditional white women but they dont go for the skinny video-game playing and unsuccessfull beta

Read one hour a day
Learn 2-3 hours a day
Do sports 1 hour a day 4 times the week

And most of all : DO NOT pay attention to women. Do not act, as if getting a woman is the most important thing in your life...that makes you look boring and weak.

They like to be treated like whores and they crave for you if you give them the feeling that they are only one of many options you have. Welcome to this world...it has ever been this way...

Or take the easy way and get a beta asian wife that no chink wants and have mentally retarded offspring that hates himself

Dating a man is better than dating a woman. It just has to be a romantic and non sexual relationship

Lmao no. Girls don't see race as much as men do.

I fuck asian girls, but I treat them like shit and throw them around in bed, and they love it.

Every White woman I know, that knows this about me either gets really horny or mad

Nothing is more beautiful than white girl lifeguard.

>There are PLENTY of traditional white women
>They like to be treated like whores and they crave for you if you give them the feeling that they are only one of many options you have. Welcome to this world...it has ever been this way...
You seem a bit confused, Hans. Tradthots are larpers and all women are whores.