ITT: Times best girl won

ITT: Times best girl won.

>pic not related

>Inaba
>Not best girl.

Dem fighting words

Two in one.

You mean one in two and pic not related.

In a superior story.

>Amifag
Give me your tears.

But ending up with the MC of that show is losing........

>We will never get an Utaha doujin with art like this
>Even if we do it will never get translated

>implying Ami is any better
They're both complete cunts, so have tears of laughter.

You're kidding, right? Megumi is vastly superiorr and is the canon winner. Even Eriri is better.

Airi and Sana are many leagues better than Miu.

>literally the two worst girls
What did he mean by this?

sauce?

>two
Miu is one girl. Please learn to count.

>Being envyous of fictional 2D men

Airi, Sana... that makes two.

Iori was the superior girl in every way.

Said no one ever

YES.

Only if you like soulless cunts.

This is not an argument user

you're objectively wrong.

S2 never

and she is with Lelouch that is alive

Not yet, user.

Only if you like sociopaths

She hasn't won yet though.

Is there any character that represents best girl/times that best girl won better than Inaba?
other than Kazusa

No.

This, plebs will never understand.

can't believe this has not been posted

There is one.

kokoro connect was one of the worst pieces of shit of the year. it's really amazing how fucking terrible of a show it was. a shame too since the production value was pretty good

kill yourself faggot

Mind telling us why?

KC was actually one of the better shows of the season. albeit the season was pretty garbage Besides, if you're not watching it for pic related, you're doing something wrong.

slut ritsu.

the character interactions were so cringey, unrelateable, and awkward.
and the entire premise made no sense. I finished the entire series and nothing was ever explained. who the fuck was the balloon vine guy anyway?

Based

>Not watching for Aoki and Yui
What the fuck, the main triad were actually insufferable.

> I finished the entire series and nothing was ever explained. who the fuck was the balloon vine guy anyway?

Oh, you're one of those guys.

>the character interactions were so cringey, unrelateable, and awkward
I don't remember them being that bad, but it's been a while since I've seen it.
>the entire premise made no sense
>trying to find logic in a show where the main conflict came from a supernatural entity
Not sure if baiting. They got pretty shafted in the anime and were pretty underdeveloped in the end, especially Aoki. Even skipped the arc where Yui went on a date with a cute tomboy

>trying to find logic in a show where the main conflict came from a supernatural entity

so being super natural is an excuse for nothing to be explained? com on. this is akin to the people who say "you just gotta turn off your brain and enjoy it"

Balloon Vine is the director of the show, obviously, and his bosses are the viewers.

Vine guy didn't need to be explained

This. They are a story we are reading/watching for our amusement, they suffer for our pleasure.

Are you one of those people who can't watch shows that aren't completely linear because you get confused every time there is a time skip?

That's more of a criticism of the genre. The point of supernatural shit in anime is that it can't be explained, and if it is, its probably poorly explained.
It isn't so much that you have to turn off your brain as much as you just have to accept it as being an element of the show.

not at all. in fact I love when time travel is a motif in anime. I just hate when writers are lazy and don't make a good story

>unironically liking Kokoro Connect.

>unironically hating Kokoro Connect

I hope your wife gets fucked by a thousand burly niggers.

Fuck you.

If by that you mean acknowledging that KC is mediocre and Inaba is a miracle of the universe then yeah I like KC. Also
>posting worst girl

Nagisa is okay, but Tomoyo was best girl.

Better when they are childhood friends

She didn't win tho, nobody did.

>talking about my waifu in such a way.

I'm seriously pissed for the first time, by a comment made towards me. Fucking impressive user.

*Kyou
fixed it for you user

this

Better than Kiznaiver.

>Megumi is vastly superior
Are you kidding? In this series full of garbage girls she's easily the worst.

Tell me more.

>tfw no cute female classmate telling me about how she masturbates to the thoughts of me

This is how an eternal love looks like.

Nisekoi
kewl tortil!

It was fun and the bullies got wrecked.

until they break up a week later, then come back together, and then break up for real

baby's first troll

It's spammed so much it's lost all meaning.

But user, you are the plebs.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

She is only useful as waifu of class rep.

OP said best girl, not worst.

Good choice my african brother

Weak.

Do you mean to say the interactions were unnatural? Cause that's how I'd describe it. Aoki's attraction felt contrived and he only liked her because he said he did. I can't understand Iori's character and what her problem was. No personality and too many masks sounds like bullshit. And Inaba didn't have a victory worth bragging about. She was a rebound girl after the MC said he loved Iori the whole series. The love aspect didn't feel natural to me.

>unhealthy body
>attitude issues
>can't do shit without other's help
>dirty

>having respect for the society

bahaha

He's right you know

>Times where mc got rejected by his crush twice so he settled for second best.

Mirage never stood a chance

> girls so excellent that the MC kisses worst girl because best girl is possessing her body.