Right wing nationalism/anti-immigration is a Jewish conspiracy

>Bibi Meeting with Visegrad Group (anti-Immigration EU bloc) leaders
jns.org/news-briefs/2017/6/25/netanyahu-to-meet-heads-of-four-central-european-nations-in-july
>Israel's campaign against Soros
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
>Netanyahu calls for European states to close their borders
timesofisrael.com/in-overheard-comments-netanyahu-lashes-eus-crazy-policy-on-israel/
>Zionist groups funding rise of nationalists in the Netherlands
archive.is/qXQCG
>Israeli lobby pushes for Geert Wilders
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
>Austrian Far-Right finds allies and support in Israeli parliament
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
>European far-right and Israel form strategic alliance
archive.is/VgdQD
>Jewish groups back the AfD and Pegida in Germany
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
>European Fascist parties receive backing from Israeli right
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
>Israeli intelligence services conclude that a far right Europe would be safer for Israel
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
>US Jews pour money into financing of anti-immigration parties in Europe
archive.is/KOEzO
>European Far-Right forges links with Israeli right
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
>European far right dangerously anti-Muslim and pro-Israel conclude European intelligence services
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
>Dutch Secret Services investigate Israeli links with Dutch Far Right
archive.is/NasVB

they are right wing nationalists inside Israel and left-wing cucks outside israel, they promote leftism to the goyim, and the most nazi nationalism inside israel.

>wanting to rid yourself of foreign influences is bad!

Or; the most effective way to control a population is to play all sides of the argument and make the side you like least have the stupidest arguments/stance so people assume all the real people in there think like your fakes do.

Basically kys kike.

bump, i dont like the whole "Nuke IsraHell naow!!" sentiment

Fuck Israel.

no, however i have the demand of israelis not holding events between 1934-45 against european peoples and our re-emerging willingness to protect our nations and identities. If i talk with an israeli and he is on the same page as me on this topic i have no problem with him and we can share mutual respect

israel is illegitimate

If conquest is illegitimate, then maybe you should give America back to the injuns

by that definition most states are, war have reshaped borders throughout history, jews can have israel imo, they have had the land with a state governing close to 3/4 a century. Alt righter say no jews in the etnostate often and that jews in other nations are eroding those societies, where should they go else? extermination?

don't give a fuck about your technicalities. Israel dies in 2018.

i respectfully disagree, i do that in the spirit of etno-pluralism and i feel no hate towards israelis who respect europeans and our countries

Muzzies got their asses owned in 67. It's called the spoils of war faggots. The fact that the land is the covenant from God to his people can't be refuted. And still the antizionists fight tooth and nail to give back their own land to a bunch of homeless Jordanian terrorists. Long live Israel.

They sure as fuck don't respect our country. If they can't live without hundreds of billions of dollars of our tax revenue per year, then they shouldn't live at all. We haven't all forgotten about the USS Liberty.

Nice meme. Israel belongs to the Jew's

USS Liberty attack was based on bad intel

That's not how the survivors recount the incident as they tried to identify themselves to (((our allies))). In any event, the Israeli fifth column hurts us here and now by continuing to pilfer our treasury.

Read the NSA transcripts

Read the second half of my posts. You kike rats would still be bad for us without murdering our sailors.

Your aid Tom them is less than 2% of their total GDP. They have to spend 80% of that aid on American goods. You benefit more from giving them that aid than they do receiving it. If it weren't for that aid, they'd produce half the products themselves and buy the rest from China for cheaper. It always amuses how fucking little you Amerisharts know about your closest allies. There's a reason half the Knesset in Israel doesn't want that aid, but you Amerisharts know that you'd be fucked if they didn't take it anymore.

So they're a conduit for fleecing taxpayers to feed the military industrial complex, and they get to keep a fifth of the total for playing along and being God's chosen. What a deal! Please, help yourself to my son's foreskin. I love you, greatest ally.

Not an argument.

Jews play both sides. OId news.

Israel is our greatest Forward Operating Base on the face of the Planet. Move that Embassy ASAMFP Trump!!!

Show me a sovereign nation that doesn't user.

Not sure how you missed it, but I'll repeat my argument nice and clear:
>they're a conduit for fleecing taxpayers to feed the military industrial complex, and they get to keep a fifth of the total for playing along

show your flag

>if I repeat this enough it'll perhaps constitute as an argument and cover the fact that I know jack shit what I'm talking about
Nope. It's still embarassing that you think they couldn't live without the aid. Typical dumb Amerishart. You're probably a quarter kike yourself too. Top kek.

based Israel.

What timeline is this that a jewish ethnostate is the white men best ally?

If they can live without the aid, why don't they? You failed to articulate why I benefit for paying an American military contractor to give Israel toys while also paying on top of that for Israel to do anything else. With such allies, we don't even need enemies. All you have are crass insults.
No they aren't. Don't be a dumb and trusting goy.

>Pulse Shooting
>A bad thing
Pick one

I just have to read OP links

Israel is the only state openly funding and supporting right wing movements in Europe

>Dies in 2018
This has Arab written all over it

If you haven’t figured out that there’s more than one Jewish Cabal, you’re not paying attention

Israeli aid serves three good purposes
1. They buy American epuipment, stimulating the American War Machine
2. They use it, which is essentially proof of concept (compare Iron Dome to AEGIS and THAAD)
3. They generate endless Muslim butthurt.

Appropriation of tax receipts are not for your benefit. Get over yourself you self aggrandized arrogant little child.

Why not the more parsimonious option that there are different groups of Jews with different strategic interests? Israeli Jews benefit from powerful European partners, International Jews seek to destroy the host for better social control. These two goals contradict.

Any person who uses the word "crass" oozes arrogance and is unworthy of being addressed respectfully.

>American Millitary Industrial Complex
You say that like it’s a bad thing.
>They keep a fifth of it for playing along and being God’s chosen
They keep a fifth for R&D help and killing Muslims. We spend a lot more money helping out all of the African Countries, Israel is only the largest individual recipient due to its military value

They haven’t always been US aid recipients. This was a policy shift that started in the eighties. USS Liberty was before there were good relations.

Israel was also South Africa’s Last ally. Everybody else left the Boer to his fate. Israel gave them military aid even when the UN put sanctions on South Africa

/thread

And Israel was one of the few nations to support Serbians during the bosnian civil war