Toronto: My Gender is my brain

I love this city so much, watching it burn in the purge will make me comfy.

Don't get demoralized, my dude. That's what they want. There are probably a million people in your city who feel the exact same way you do, and as the Overton window shifts you'll meet them more and more.

Powerful

Slap some random aids message up there. Positive. Not afraid.
Something like that

WOW.

I sure hope that garbage never reaches my country.

put a dick sticker on that thing

>my brain is my gender

the absolute state of the far-soyleft

>tfw tranny
Why did western governments, universities, the media, and basically everyone all at the same time decide to raise awareness of trans people while doing everything they could to make the public hate trans people as well?

>trans youth
but that guy looks fucking 50
Is he trans youth or trans-youth?

I think its time for nigger trannies from outer space

Good luck walking around Jane & Finch, gal.

Wow, Toronto is absolutely gone. At least Montreal is still decent. I haven't been there for over a year, but it was still relatively normal.

I'm just absolutely enjoying this city destroy itself.

Pleeeease keep being retarded commie nigger lovin sjw faggots.

Hopefully all that shit will flock to Toronto and stay.

You guys can all be progressive little faggots together suckin each other off!

Replace gender with illness

It will reach all of us eventually. We're fucked
>my brain is my gender
Essentially: I have the right to play dres up and larp and thus, never grow up mentally, to remain childlike forever

Can we put walls around Melbourne and leave them there?

I think I wanna move to Tasmania, im over every thing now

>Toronto pushes for Trans Acceptance
>by officially calling it a mental illness

They're just plain retarded.

I've seen a few walking around regent park, I not surprised by much from this city these days.

sooo... with the location of "my gender lives here" text near the brain, meaning its a brain thing...sooo they finaly understand thatthey are brain damaged?

>Literal tax funded marxist propaganda

How far has Canada fallen...
Do us all a favor and tear it down.

>Literally says Redefining Gender
how is this shit allowed

MY DOG IS MAN OF THE HOUSE

Taxpayer money paid for this. Fuck Toronto.

Did... did the government of Toronto pay for that shit? What an egregious breech of the public's trust with good stewardship of their tax money.

What intersection is this? Sheppard E and ???
Give me intersection and I will vandalize this

One day, some day soon, it will all be over. It will all come crumbling down, and then we can finally set things right again.
One day.

degen genderlarping faggots are a part of toronto

>my gender lives in my imagination not in my chromosomes

literally illegal in canada not to use someones preferred pronouns. it's literally crazy

What sort of person believed this? This is objectively and scientifically not true.

I see shit like this and I wonder if the west will ever recover.

Draw a dick on that trannies face.

Paid for by YOUR tax dollars you FUCKINGLEAF

It's gonna look like the walking dead for a year, then like the 1800's

i dont see what the fucking problem is. they are saying their gender is a mental illness because its inside of their brain.

I already volunteered to do it (see above), just waiting on OP to give intersection. Not going to walk all the way down Sheppard this time of year

TING GO SKRREE POP POP

Regent park isnt coonville anymore its beta cuck pavilion.

It's Sheppard and McCowan, the 4645 is the address the sign is at (i.e 4645 Sheppard avenue). If you go on google maps and do street view, youll see the canadian tire gas station which is the gas station you can see in the picture OP posted. Please do it? Also write "die faggot"

BILL NYE SAID SO YOU FUCKING BIGOT

Canada is on its way to becoming the first “Post national” country in the world. Look closely because this is what (((they))) want for the US, Australia and New Zealand as well.

So when these zombies attack, aim for the head. Thanks for the heads up!!

Go forth Agents of Sup Forums. You know what you must do. Post pics of your victory.

How dare you question xer age? Fucking ageist scum

Then why do they feel compelled to mutilate their genitals?

you better confirm you're gonna do it user

The poster should say

>My Gender lives here, because the doctor cut off my actual gender.

When do we start gassing kikes???

Not Here (that's where I keeps da aids)

Place is busy as fuck, might be too much heat if you did.

Shows you how often I venture around the city, might as well rename the city to Cabbage town at this point.

Wow I feel kinda excluded from the Toronto community
>Transphobes are people too

I live in Toronto and I have found out the intersection where this abomination is located. I live in the clean more white part of Toronto and am pretty far away but I will go tmrw and fulfill my duty as a straight white male. Taking suggestions on how to deface this propaganda. What message would you like to see written?

>It's All In My Head.
Er... yeah. Been saying that all along. Get help.

The same faggot ad is all over my Sup Forums aswell.

just write die faggot, go after midnight....its in an ethnic part of toronto and believe me nogs and chinks hate trans shit more than anyone

All the "this is not part of x" makes me rage.

Telling me I'm not allowed my own thoughts and emotions? FUCK OFF. Opposing views, opinions and even hate are all part of human nature, I'm entitled to think and feel that shit if I so wish, and I'm as much part of whatever as the faggots are.

Draw a BBC on it

Better not do graffiti. or if you do don't be seen cuz you just know they will charge you for violating their human rights laws. Maybe slap a sticker of a penis on it. Or tape a print out that say's "Because I am mentally ill".

Naked Indians on horses and steam engines?

>trans youth of color

What a waste of money, are taxes paying for this?
That's a crime imo

The city of Toronto is spending their tax dollars on this too.

It's not recovering because you retards aren't attacking this shit correctly. Instead of putting your head in the sand and screaming "SEX AND GENDER ARE THE SAME!!!" over and over, maybe you should come to terms with the absolute clusterfuck that is human sexuality and acknowledge that liberals may be on to something, and ultimately it's only their ideas of self-declared gender superseding biological sex that are wrong.

White people were a fucking mistake. Gas them all. REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

There already exist a area in Toronto called cabbage town. Everyone who actually lives I Toronto knows this.

"Fags out!"
Simple and to the point. Red spraypaint is a must, however.

As someone who lives in toronto, same

>the fucking gap between its teeth

rofl

I like this idea

They really go out of their way to find the most repulsive and twisted stuff to normalize, don't they? They assault beauty and morality in one motion.

Will definitely be at night and will definitely be done fast. Can not be exposed as a sane person.

"Hitler Was Right".

>trans youth of colour
Wow, this sign is saying white-trans people are not a part of Toronto, I should send a tweet to the JT asking about this

Hence why I said that.

Hmmm I gave it a few minutes of thought and I think the most subversive message to vandalize it would be:

"Men will never find you attractive" posted on top of it or near it or whatever.

See if you come out with something aggressive like 'DIE FAGGOT' or whatever you're just going to rally support for them. By stating "Men will never find you attractive" your attacking them emotionally, subverting their sense of worth because invariably I believe most transgender sadness comes from the fact they will never be accepted by a partner they find attractive, they are always relegated to another trans person or some low value loser. Most men will agree with this statement of "Men will never find you attractive" because while they may support a trans right to be a degen scum, they actively dont want to fuck them. I think this would be a very effective subtle redpill, one that does not expose you (or at least as much) to transphobic hate crime charges, undermines their selfworth and movement, and emboldes our anti-trans factions.

Hi Bill

>Draw the BBC
>Arrow pointing at the dong
>MEN will never find you attractive

Why didn't you burn that shit down yet? Id draw a big dick going in it's mouth , and write faggot in black spray paint. gay ass fucking shit.

He's too busy picking out what socks to wear while watching Muhmmad fuck Sophie in the ass tonight.

This is good

cover all of the bottom text with contact information for the local psychiatric hospital. and maybe a dick sticker

I live very close to there (stc)..and that area is pure muzzy. Lol at trying to get them to swallow this

Come to think of it, why not write in arabic?

why dont you deface it then bro? how can we let this shit stand in our city?

The only problem with this is it could have had bottom surgery and had its colon implanted inside of it to form a fake vagina. I think the simplicity and lack of aggressiveness much like the "IOTBW" campaign is what gives it value, by sinking into crude drawings and insults etc. we undermine the intellectuality of our position.

That is the basis of my opposition to trans acceptance. While some of trans is biological, we cant deny environmental forms some basis of it too. By mainlineing trans you are turning people into (what we call degen scum) persons who cannot attract a worthy partner which leads to their depression and suicidality. The majority of trans people are not killing themselves from bullying they're killing themselves because they know innately they are outsiders who will never be accepted. Keeping the message simple drives the point home.

>liberals
> on to something

No. Just no. The Left is all about catering to degenerate knobs because no sane man would vote for their ideas.
So they normalize the most sickening abnormal behaviors to create a base of power.
Then they promote their little pervert army as oppressed. And people who lack any moral compass or standards ( like you) pick up the flag to try to crush traditional life.
You're worse than a virus.

I really feel sorry for all the last decent leafs out there.. but thats when you get when electing total cucks.

You can write HARAM in Arabic and English

Fair point, it would still highlight that men do care about the partner's genitals when dating.

THIS

They would find that offensive, and offending Canada'a precious mohammeds is extremely taboo for all levels of government

Someone get this user a cross street reference now.

Mcowan I think

Downtown at the moment. And from a wasp born and raised and still living in Scarborough, I tell you it is far too late. When I was in elementary school, half the kids were white, by highschool..a handful in each class. Now, I often mind myself alone save for some really old people who never escaped when I wander the stores and malls.

All whites worth their salt need to leave. Now. Go where public transit doesn't exist, for starters

>transcended the burden of flesh
What do you dislike so much? Isnt it a good thing from christian position - to ignore the desires of loins and live as purely mental being?

So far this is the winning idea

What are those black things on the streets/sidewalks everywhere I never bothered to ask anyone of it

This would be pretty spicy, don't even write it in English just HARAM in arabic. Make sure your script is on point though getting caught in a false flag would be disastrous. There would be nothing better than stirring division between the regressive Islam and leftist degenerate scum. It causes the whole id-pol diversity matrix to start to breakdown.

Certainly won't be writing any 8th grade bullshit. Can't give these animals more ammo.