WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS?

MUELLER HELPED COVER UP SAUDI FAMILY LINKED TO 9/11

>Court documents recently filed by the government further rock the credibility of Russia Special Counsel Robert Mueller because they show that as FBI Director Mueller he worked to cover up the connection between a Florida Saudi family and the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
>Mueller was likely involved in publicly releasing deceptive official agency statements about a secret investigation of the Saudis, who lived in Sarasota, with ties to the hijackers.
>A Florida journalism nonprofit uncovered the existence of the secret FBI investigation that was also kept from Congress.
>Under Mueller’s leadership, the FBI tried to discredit the story, publicly countering that agents found no connection between the Sarasota Saudi family and the 2001 terrorist plot.

judicialwatch.org/blog/2018/01/fbi-director-mueller-helped-cover-fla-9-11-probe-court-docs-show/

archive.is/z2CMz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09MOSCOW1051_a.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah. Mueller is going to uncover it and get a pardon.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

Bump

The Bush crime family let 911 happen in order to create public support for the middle east "axis of evil" wars for israel

mueller also muled uranium for the clintons to sell to Russia and noone cares

Shhhhh little Trumpkin.
It'll be over soon.

Or this?
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09MOSCOW1051_a.html
Mueller was the literal "mule" that Clintons/Obama used to arrange the Uranium One deal, proven in this cable

Mueller will be implicated in his Benghazi and blue Mt security role

I mean, it's not exactly related to why he is an important figure today. If you want to argue that he is untrustworthy and point to this then go ahead.
>WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS?
There is always a point where something starts being discussed and the period before that where it wasn't. If you found this and posted this thread yesterday then nobody would've been talking about it the day before

I have no doubt we are messing with the people who were really behind 9/11. The thing is this... As soon as we bring 9/11 into our persecution of leftists and traitors like Mueller, we lose the normies. We will have to ruin them without ever enjoying the moment of telling them we know they did 9/11

Hi, 2006 democrat guy

>copy meme
Jesus christ you leftists are pathetic.
Copying the punished Trump meme.

If this information has been made public by a reputable organization, and with proven corruption, how can they possibly get away with it?

don't forget uranium one connection

Trump is going to be out for Mueller's head guaranteed. Guy is insanely vindictive, and the fact he's doing the special counsel and covered up 9/11, I can't see Trump ever forgiving him.

Trump isn't going to fire Mueller. You're trying way too hard right now.

He's not going to fire Mueller. what I'm saying is that Trump has much worse things planned for Mueller. Much worse.

No, he doesn't. Do you understand how cringey you sound right now?

OH I UNDERSTAND. ISRAEL IS GONNA TRY AND TAKE OUT MUELLER AND BLAME IT ON TRUMP

Bush Sr

>muh emails
>muh unmasking
>muh wiretaps
>muh dossier
>muh uranium
>muh memo
>muh Saudi

S A G E

>don't forget uranium one connection
don't forget we have Cheney's company selling Uranium to North Korean and Iran

Then what the fuck is with this sham of an investigation? If he continues to waffle over this until the cows come home, I have to think he's buying time for DWS and CNN at taxpayer's expense.

Tick Tock, faggot.

>I have to think he's buying time for DWS and CNN

I don't understand that there is anything anybody could buy to help them at this point

Because I talked about it when this dumb muh russia council started.

home much money has this stupid cunt wasted im tired of seeing his ugly fucking face and im tired of the POTUS being undercut by his smug bullshit

And you don't understand Trump. He's as spiteful as they come.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

I am so tired of seeing this mother fuckers face.

Yeah. He's getting revenge against Israel and Mueller is his weapon.

>t. ((shareblue))

It gives them something to deflect to any time someone brings up their actual crimes. I don't even give a fuck what he's aligned with at this point. Mueller is either a swamp creature or a limp-dick faggot.

We're slowly getting context for what's about to happen.

Did you make this? BC I will concede that is some nice work

Bump for Drumpf

I did make this.

>Mueller is either a swamp creature or a limp-dick faggot.
this is the guy who tried the 9/11 attackers, he's obviously totally full of shit

his physical form embodies the lies that Americans are expected to swallow on a regular basis

maybe he'll just drop dead on live television

What dirty shit did he do before 9/11?

there was some Anthrax case, ok so any kind of anthrax attack os obviously totally fucky because the US military is the only place you can get any

I'm sure you can follow this guy's career from bullshit to bullshit all the way back to some Mob case that went some direction it shouldn't have but it did and nobody said anything

it's always the same shit with these people, non stop crimes

An anthrax case before 9/11? I'm so tired of philosophically speculating that I want to just study Mueller as much as I can.

>anthrax
>US military is the only place you can get any

You do know what anthrax is right?

1. denial
2. Anger
3. But her emails
4. Seth Rich Pizzagate uranium one
5. Release the memo!
6. Mueller did 9/11

Soooo desperate

he had a hand in the waco cover up i believe

Do you ACTUALLY believe this shit? Serious question. Because you can’t POSSSIBLY look at everything objectively and see the astonishing amount of evidence to the contrary and still believe this statement with a sane mind.

Does it pay well to be a shill? Better than turning tricks in the alley huh.

Yea the car is in full reversal..

What sources of information do you use other than Pol and brietbart? You're in a bubble dude. Mueller will be interviewing trump in the next 3 weeks. Trump will get indicted for obstruction first and then over the next couple years he will be done for money laundering and collusion

the fuck. how many mental disorder levels are you on

What does Hebrew cock taste like?

The left still can't meme.

You would know.

Interesting meme you posted when it's (((trump))) that has Jewish grandkids and a Jewish cabinet. Visited Israel first and made Jerusalem officially recognised capital.

No wall

No Muslim ban

1.8 million dreamers about to be citizens

You got duped

We generally like to read books and don't rely on pictures of impact font like the right wing dumbasses do

Cry shill cry.

I really doubt you have the mental capacity to read a book.

Chuck Palahniuk and Chomsky doesn't count.

Umm why would I be upset?

You've chosen reality itself as your adversary

Your meltdown is going to be glorious. How many is this now since the election?

Liberal tears are delicious.

Reading books seems hard to you but it's not too difficult!!

Yet it's Pol that told me there was no Russia investigation among other retarded things the last year. It makes you so butthurt to see me in your hugbox

Hows that wall coming along?

OH WAIT

The existence of an investigation was never in question. The fuck are you saying?

Come on you right wing chumps. What happened to trump building you a wall and all his campaign promises? Why is he fucking Israeli dick so hard? Duped like the suckers you are.

What are the statues for an obstruction charge? I know them. I just want to know if you know them. Because I am sure you are up to par on US federal laws. Also, in the slight chance you do know, how they apply here. Ill drink a fosters waiting for your response.

Lmao this board was claiming there is no Russia trump investigation for like 12 months. You might have the memory of a moth but I don't.

What do you're a lawyer now? Lmao Jesus Christ

>1 post by this ID
>implying you didn't show up after you were banned from r/politics yesterday

1. Sacking Comey
2. Attempting to sack Mueller back in June last year, which even fox news is now confirming happened

By the way attempted obstruction is still a crime as is attempted murder.

Trump will get removed from office for obstruction and then his laundering and collusion charges will come later

this explains the slide threads

I don't post in r politics but I read the articles posted. It's a good escape from this delusional hugbox

Are you saying Comey didn't clearly put political allegiances ahead of the rule of law?

>I don't post in r politics
I don't believe you.

>Pol

You have to go back.

The truth has been staring people in the face for years. But the truth is painful. It's enough to kill some. It's easier to zone-out to the TV and web where the media is entirely complicit in pushing comfortable, easy-to-digest narratives. Always remember this quote by H.L. Mencken: "The fact is that the average man's love of liberty is nine-tenths imaginary, exactly like his love of sense, justice and truth. Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty - and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies."

Yep. You have nothing to prove he was for Hillary. He's a Republican

Yet you fell for Trump's lies? Lmao

What are you denying what hes saying

mueller also tried to frame an innocent man for the anthrax attacks, face it the guy is a dirty piece of shit

youre not a very good shill, stop gargling nigger semen and you might come around

>Grrrrr out my hugbox reeeeee

Hans...

I'm not your wife

christ

Nothing to prove? That he said there was enough evidence to press charges and then didn't press charges after a string of suspicious meetings? Not that that covers even a percent of it, but still more than anything you've offered.

But, you know what? I'll give you the benefit of doubt for a second. If you claim to fight for truth, you would be trying to help us so-misguided right-wingers to understand what crime was committed; what law was broken by Trump and his team. So start.

fuck

>trying to argue with a shill who only wants to fling shit around

Have a bump

None of that ever happened.

Comey at one point issued a statement that he wasn't investigation trump Russia but that was at the behest of Trump's request, he said this later. Pol has a collective organism when they thought trump was in the clear. They thought he was going to arrest Hillary instead but that investigation closed turned out to be nothing after 11 hr interrogation of Hillary too.

Trump sacked Comey. Roenstein brought in Mueller as special counsel to investigate obstruction of justice and Russia collusion. Thats all you need to know

Incoherent because I'm typing on phone

Newt Gingrich

why are people suddenly attacking Mueller?

I thought he was going to take down Trump? Its almost as if something else is happening

>None of that ever happened.
Stopped reading

You are a low quality shill.Shareblue is not sending their best!

>mfw Mueller uncovers his own conspiracy and gets a pardon for catching himself.

this guy Deep States

wouldn't surprise me at this point

The real justice will not be public, if you ask me. The US can not survive if it has to prosecute 95% of its leadership.I am preparing for a heart attack wave.