My child's mother is a degenerate whore!

Whenever I go mad at her for hanging with degenerates and fucking random men without protection she either calls the police on me and gets me arrested or gangs up on me with her family, what can I do? Unemployed and semi homeless since we broke up..

Other urls found in this thread:

look.co.uk/list-for-life/work-life/5-easiest-countries-work-abroad-now-195409
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you at all directly dependent on them?
Is your child male?
If your answers are no then cut them loose, its a lost cause to save your daughter from a single mother.
Start your life again in a city in the south, has cheap rent and if you can find a rural woman her morals will be tip top.

A few things first user, don't impregnate toasties. I was with my wife for ten years before we had kids.
>broke up
Don't have kids with a fucking girlfriend. Bottom line is you fucked up user. As far as wat do now. Your options are pretty limited. How old is the kid? Boy or girl? If I was you I would leave her alone for a while, she's not worth it. Try to get your shit together a little at a time. Find a job that will pay you in cash if you can. This will be ongoing for at least the next 18 years. Try to open your own business, something where you can hide how much you make, because they will be coming for it all. If you have a son you need to go fight for joint custody, if you have a daughter then she's fucked and will most likely be a whore too.
Good luck user.

I have a daughter, I'm scared for her safety though. I have thought about cutting loose and starting anew, I was thinking to report her to child services and then just cut them off, because it's tormenting me and making quite frankly, depressed borderline suicidal.

I'm not even a weak person, but this psychological abuse has really ground me down.

>Unemployed and semi homeless since we broke up..

Well first off get a vasectomy so you can't harm the world any further

What state you from OP? If you go to Florida they can't take money from you.

Wtf I live in port st Joe I've never heard this before.
She is fucked you will never be able to save her from her mother. Move on user.

I'll save you some time.
>stick around and try to counteract your daughters mothers brainwashing
She hates you and will resent you not accepting her mother
>Scared for her saftey
Even if her mother is litterally shooting up before going into the court room she will keep majority custody.
>Psychological abuse
I cant say it'll get better but becoming a deadbeat dad doesn't happen overnight.
You did not abandon your daughter. She was forced away from you by the state because one vagina is seen as more beneficial than two balls when raising a child.
I've seen kids who have been forced away from their fathers and fed lies about why dad doesn't visit you anymore. Even if you are in town their entire lives you will be lied about in order to spare the mothers feelings in revealing the truth.
GET. OUT. NOW.
This is a no win situation and your best bet is to give up playing and take your mental abuse for creating something to love and being torn away from her.
I say none of this to hurt you user, but to help because no one will be able to tell you any of this.

To add to this, by trying moving out of town and or state, you can offer to pay for their trips out to see you. If mom rejects that save the messages and hold onto them, if shes as self centered as she sounds your daughter will realize and try to reconnect with you later on. You can redpill her as long as you keep documentation.

Fake your death and start over. Time to re-roll a new character. Put more points into INT this time.

t. failed father.
t. dissilussioned man

Modern day society is not for you. I'm still on the outs wether it has it merits to be so brittle.

Even though I don't have children of my own I would never use such powerful language.

Gr8 b8 m8
Sage 1488

>
in light of this, i would say the only way to have something left, is killing them both and killing yourself

leave a note telling your story, post it here

Get fuckd you stupid mutt.
That's what you get for getting married to a thot.

I'm in the UK.

She tried to trap me, I didn't even want a kid, but since the kid was born I felt an obligation to try protect her. She's 3, and her mother is fucking idiot, once I surprised her by turning up out of the blue at her door, and she had some guy there doing drugs, I kicked the guy and went mad at her, then when I tried to take my daughter she called the police on me.

It's fucked user. I think I'm just gonna get out of there.. the only thing that would fuck me up is if anything happened to my daughter I wouldn't know what to do.

I didn't wanna be a Nigger and abandon my daughter..

Yeah, I think you've been here a bit too long, you do realize there's some half decent people who use this place from time to time.

Kek.

What the fuck are you talking about? That made no sense. Plus fagdit spacing, you have to go back. I have a wife that I've been with since I was 17, 36 now. Three sons I own a house and have my own business. You don't get this shit over night. It takes years and a lot of planning to make a successful home. OP started this wrong, and if his gf is doing this shit now it will only get worse. The courts here will never be fair to OP, he's fucked. If it was a son he could stay and maybe help him grow to be a man, but since its a girl the mother will most likely make her hate him. The best he can do now for everyone involved is to get his own life straight. If the future presents an opportunity for him to be there for his daughter then he should jump at the chance. But, he will be blocked from her at every turn.

Your kid will end up like the "catch me outside" in her teen years if you don't do something

That's what I fear the most user.

See what you can do about getting out of your city then, I'm not exactly sure about being able to hop across the pond over to the states and how feasible it is for your occupation.
I think you can dodge child support completely if you can make it over here, but do not quote me on that one.
I know you dont want to abandon your daughter but you will be paying for your wife's spending habits and not the child. Your child support will be going to the very least clubbing, and if not sustaining her drug habit.
I want to make this very clear. I don't say any of this out of trying to cause you anguish.
Your best bet is to get as far away from them as possible.
Depending on your age if you make it to the states your accent will help you find someone to make you forget until you're on your feet and able to reach out for forgiveness.
The other anons in this thread can probably offer some advice but will mostly be shitposting.
You should'nt take my words with any authority but I can say that my heart aches for your situation.

What is your educational level/ Trade skill ability?

Your not a nigger cause you give a shit. The only way your going to see your daughter is if the whore mother died but police will go straight to you for questioning. Move far away you tried to fight the good fight but in this day and age society will hate you for it. If you had a son he'd probably be more resistant to this shit but your daughter will turn into a thot guaranteed. If the mother overdosed you MIGHT get to keep your daughter.

Cheers user.

I've just turned 31 and I think your advice is sound, I'm gonna break away, maybe do some traveling and try to forget.

Your daughter is fucked no matter what you do. Don't be a retard and destroy yourself over it. Cut your losses and start over. If by some miracle your daughter turns out to be a halfway decent person when she's old enough to escape her mother then you can come back into her life. But even still, be careful not to let her ruin the lives of the future children you will have with a good woman.

I'm not that skilled, I've only worked on construction sites and in factories.

Yeah I know, it's bad.

user, take a deep breath and think

she is your daughter and she is young, do what you can to take her with you and don't ever look back.

I recommend you go seek help from these people....all of them!.

1) Citizens Advice Bureau
2) NSPCC
3) Police
4) Local Council's child protection service

Not the worst thing actually, were you on the assembly line or closer to management?
And as far as construction goes was it commercial or residential?

Cheers mate, thing is I've been so scared to tell social services about what's been going on in case they took my daughter away.

Last time I was there her mother tried to attack me with my daughter in my arms, hand on my heart user, I tried to carry my daughter out the door with me. Her mother blocked my path and was shouting at me, my daughter was scared and clinging on to me, so I had to jump out the window with my daughter in my arms to get away.

I took my daughter to my mothers for a few hours to think what I could do, I got a call from the police asking me to bring my daughter back because her mother was "concerned".

user, when I got back on the night, the police arrested me, for taking my own daughter away from a violent woman, they tried to charge me with harming my daughter and her mother in the process! I was disgusted user.

I have not been back since, this was just before Xmas, but I just miss my daughter.. What can I say.. Thanks anyway I will just be honest with these people, at least then I can have a clear conscience. I tried...

I'm sorry to hear that OP, it sounds like you're fucked. There are other places you can ask for advice, mens rights forums, despite their reputation, can give you better help than here.

Since you're in the UK there is a zero chance of you taking her back, you could get visitation rights but having the police called on you have probably fucked those chances. Which is a shame because I think kicking a guy who was doing drugs out of your daughters house is a public service but that's the way it is.

Your best bet would be to go around, find drugs there, call the polie and leave an anonymouse tip that she's dealing or something like that. Don't expect it to work for sure though.

Like others have said, you probably can't do anything; "Strength is being able to change what you can, and accept what you can't change."

Assembly line, basic labour work, low level stuff, not too much responsibility.

At least I have some experience eh? I suppose I could go back to college to learn some skills, Idk user..

>Coming to Sup Forums for advice

Cheers lads, not gonna harp on anymore.

I feel a lot better now, rant over and what not.

look.co.uk/list-for-life/work-life/5-easiest-countries-work-abroad-now-195409
Did some digging and these countries don't seem too bad as long as you are willing to live hand to mouth for a while. But it could be the best thing to just jump to the other side of the world and clear your mind while you figure some shit out.
I'm sorry that things have gone so tits up for you but at this point its important to work on yourself because you're all you've got.

Just shooting the shit, user.
This is what it's for..

Kek loser. You're the degenerate.

get a job and cut all tie.

Much appreciated user.

The bitch tore up my passport a few weeks ago, once I replace it, there's no stopping me really.

Go do all of the things I've said now

no time to waste, do it now.

also, if you can try to gather some evidence of your daughter's mother illegal and or immoral activities, they can definitely be used against her

Get the process started on replacing it, see if there's any legal recourse you can stick on for damaging government property. If not, work and save as much as humanly possible and plan your next year out with a good portion getting away from the country.
If she destroyed your passport she knows you have the ability to leave and possibly never come back.
She thinks you're capable of it, so prove her right.

Bingo.

This board is traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash.

>sticking your dick in crazy
>knocking up crazy

Happened to a buddy of mine.
Bitch is cray

His ex was dating a hitman for a gang. He was just using her for a place to lay low after a killing. His daughter was in the house and was asking about his guns.

Get all your ducks in a row
>job
>no drugs
>your own place close to a good school

And get custody man. Nothing is more important than your kids safety

Will do mate, I have some evidence actually.
Mostly screenshots of me pleading with her family via facebook begging them to do something about their daughters wild dangerous behaviour and them completely ignoring me. If that is even classed as evidence.

Fair point, user.

Grab kid, punch out mother, leave the country. Best bet, cause cunts always in regarding family court.

always win in*

Declare war.
She violated the NAP first, my brother.

NAP?

its a start

if you can also get photographic evidence of her doing drugs, buying drugs and her sexual liasons with her partners.

Keep them safe and make sure you have them at hand when you need to go fully atomic on her.

;)

no aggression policy

Change name and nin and gtfo