MSLN Reflections CM:

MSLN Reflections CM: youtube.com/watch?v=BdFL5JZCWG0
Air date: 22.07

Other urls found in this thread:

bans.4tan.org/?board=a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>We will get to see Hayate in action

I want to marry Nanoha and Fate.

can't wait to wait another half a year for it to come out on disc so I can finally watch it

I'd even watch a camrip at this point

I can already picture that autistic fuck screeching about Fuuka/Rinne/Yumina commentating the CM.

Fuck, I hope this is good.

>half a year
how long did it take for vivid to finally get a bd?

That's irrelevant, movie is completely separate matter, of course there will be no delays.
I personally never ever viewed Nanoha romantically. She's great and awesome, I admire her and want to be in her squad but I've never viewed her more than a good friend.
Why do people hate Strike so much, it was miles better comparing to the first Vivid.

I didn't hate it but I didn't like how it ditched the old cast just to push flavor of the month vas.

Wish it was like YuYuYu with the BDs sold to movie goers.

>Why do people hate Strike so much
"People" don't hate Strike. One ban-evading autistic spammer hates Strike. He should be here in about 6 hours if he keeps to his usual schedule. You can ask him why he hates it then.

Strike was a big step down, it had it's moments but it didn't match A's at all.

It was ridiculous garbage, m8

But why would you even compare them? They are entirely different shows which just happen to share setting and some characters.

Nobody is saying it's better than A's, but they are saying it's better than Vivid itself, which I'm inclined to agree with.

That's StrikerS. They are talking about Vivid Strike. Guys, focus.

The second half of StrikerS is the best thing to ever come out of the Nanoha franchise.

>Them teasing us with Yukarin's new song
Goddammit

Anal sex with Nanoha.

Were these movie shots? It doesn't look like Seven Arcs at all, compared to 1st and 2nd.
Feels weird.

I welcome any reason for Yukari to sing a new song.

I still dislike the designs but I hope it's good.

Good luck. What with them being practically married and all.

Not Yukarin's new song. It's another Nanoha character song, the one from Reflection drama cd to be exact.

I hope Vivio can be in the movie.

Finally! Nanoha and Fate returns back on centerstage

They played a big roll in Vivid strike as well.

As nothing more than support for Vivio.
God, cute as she may, she single handedly ruined the franchise

Don't worry, Fuuka saved it after Vivio ruined it.

My waifu > your waifu

I want to sniff Fate's crotch.

Wrong
My waifu > your Waifu

That's kind of a valid reason for fans to not like something.

Do you have to watch Vivid before Strike?

It's better to just read Vivid. They didn't even finish the Vivid anime.

Who is the retard who took this photo holy shit

Probably Miura

Imagine the smell.

Glad to see Fuuka and Rinne in the new trailer. That's a good sign that we'll be seeing more of them.

Was there ever any doubt?

Wasn't there supposed to be a second season of regular Nanoha vivid this year?

Every time someone asks that question, they're always talking about this which we ultimately concluded was some marketing guy making too many assumptions based on limited information he was given about Vivid Strike before it was even announced.

Ah, I was under the impression it had more valid sources, but I guess not...

>that Yumina
She's gonna take over this franchise soon.

Materials and Yuri confirmed.

ディアーチェ:植田佳奈
シュテル:田村ゆかり
レヴィ:水樹奈々
ユーリ:阿澄佳奈 

I was very worried after Inori refused to do a tour of concerts because of one stupid death threat. That was a huge reason for King Records to not invest another penny into her. So I'm surprised they would continue working with her at all after Yukarin finally came crawling back. I guess Inori ditching concerts wasn't enough to offset however much money they're making off of Strike which is definitely good news for the health of the franchise.

I don't like they are bringing the Raising Heart canon from Force. It was retarded idea then, it is retarded idea now.

>anime Materials
About fucking time.

Well, shit.

Tentatively hype. So I guess it will end with them as the cliffhanger after all.

IT'S
FUCKING
HAPPENING

More importantly
>Kevin J England
He;s still fucking alive!

So I was burned by Vivid and therefore skipped strike, was ready to abandon this series but then this gets announced.
Should I watch strike? how related to vivid anime is it?

Why were people even saying that he was dead?

>Good quality StrikerS screenshot
More please.

Direct sequel but honestly only knowledge of Ein's story matters. Though they throw obscure characters from manga/sound stage at you with no buildup, it's just fanservice since they are irrelevant to the story.
It's far better than Vivid and closer to the original MSLN spirit, I enjoyed it for what it is.

It's in no way "the Nanoha" though.

I liked Vivid more, although it has many problems, like not going more serious or fucking up some plot conflicts by "and when they punched each other a bit, all troubles suddenly solved themselves" (VS failed by using that too).

Vivid Strike is not terrible overall but they screwed up writing the screenplay and what the characters did at various points in so many places.

He didn't get a role in the Vivid anime, despite Bardiche making an appearance in the Vivid manga and RH having speaking lines in both so we kind of just assumed he quietly died.

But I'm gonna guess he probably didn't want to go all the way to Japan just to say one or two short lines in Vivid. At least Donna Burke seems like a good sport who will say I CAN BE SHOT as many times as you want.

see

Hebe mahou shoujo > pedo mahou shoujo

What the fuck is this shit Japan?

>I personally never ever viewed Nanoha romantically.
She's wife material.

Would you NTR Fate though? It's the same story with Horo and Baccano Miria.

I would NTR Craft (well, not really, but if Horo dumped him...), but not Fate.

Wait, I thought Kevin J. England lives in Japan?

When I saw that it kinda made me hate the movie a little.

interest cancelled. who likes those shitty recolors?

So not only are the designs garbage, the animation quality will be clearly shit as well. If this is the kind of stuff they're confident with showing in a fucking Trailer, I can't imagine how bad the rest will be.

Good lord this looks just like an average seasonal anime.

I've only had to wait 4 years to post this

>hold on a minute, i think this movie might turn out good and make people like Nanoha again
>OH FUCK JUST STICK THE STRIKE CAST IN THERE SOMEWHERE
As predicted, they found a way to completely FUCK THE MOVIE. They had ONE JOB. yeah i'm exaggerating, this is stupid regardless

It's almost like people want the actually good characters to do the actually good character thing they used to do over 10 years ago without any of the shitty fuckers getting in the way.

Who would have thought.

Entirely too soon. That shit should have been forgotten.

>Why do people hate Strike so much
Because it's bad?
>it was miles better comparing to the first Vivid.
Shitty English aside, that's not a fucking accomplishment. That's like saying this piece of shit is better than that piece of shit. Whatever, it's still a piece of shit.

Kinda like what StrikerS and Vivid did, huh.

It was a nice thread at least.

Wish it was like Yuyuyu where they kept the quality of everything in the franchise somewhat consistent. From what I heard, anyway.

>"People" don't hate Strike.
You need to get out of your echo chamber more. Anyone with even a passing interest in Nanoha (as in, actual Nanoha, see S1 and A's) doesn't like that trash.

Just report him since he's ban evading from last night.

>bans.4tan.org/?board=a

>But why would you even compare them?
Why would you NOT compare them? To avoid seeing the plain obvious truth that Strike is just plain insufficient compared to what we got over a decade ago?

Well, good stuff tends to not happen, shit stuff tends to?

Now obviously people's tastes are different, but still. I fear the screenplay will be bad if they resorted to this. Farewell the dream of As TV or S1 revisit.

>That's StrikerS. They are talking about Vivid Strike.
What point are you even trying to make here? They are both not just bad, but the lowest points in the franchise.

Hahah. Salty?

Lying twice in a row won't make it true.

>I still dislike the designs
They aren't the best but they're still better than most anything you can pick from this franchise in its current state.

Oh look, it's that person that was mad about people talking about Nanoha in his Vivid thread and he's once again spamming a Nanoha thread with Vivid.

I honestly think VS looks better than the movie currently. Maybe my opinion will change once I see the full thing though.

I wouldn't mind Vivid or Strike as much if they just removed the Nanoha name and rebranded it. Kinda like how Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha wasn't Triangle Heart: MSLN. Otherwise you would have expected Nanoha's family to be featured much more than they really were, but since they used the title they did, you could tell that instead the series is focusing on Nanoha.

Of course they didn't. If they had showed up more then the show might have actually turned halfway decent.

(not him) Well, will try, but I fear we won't beat a determined autist.

And it really takes a lot of time, filling 100 captchas a thread. I did it lots of times in the past, even got fair share of warnings, but I have a life, work and stuff.

But there was no Nanoha in Vivid Strike title.

>she single handedly ruined the franchise
Super late, but this and exactly this. I agree.

>Materials and Yuri confirmed.
fucking dropped
I am the eternally butthurt yuuno fan, I could deal with him being erased from the story but I cant fucking tolerate those gaddam recolors

>Strike
>saving anything
Good joke. Though I don't think anyone that actually wants to see the franchise saved will appreciate the dark humor.

>I did it lots of times in the past,

The autism is real

In any case, let's hope that at least one mod recognizes the behavior as trolling and lay down a proper punishment.

Even crap like adult Fate is better than "literally just a voiced plot device".

No. Better yet, don't bother with either and just watch Reflection. You won't have missed a damn thing.

>They didn't even finish the Vivid anime.
Because even A-1 is smarter than current Seven Arcs.