BLEACH

What went so goddamn right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_G1EJ716AlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WzxQeDWZMl0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing.

this is contrarian Sup Forums posting at its finest. you and I both know what bleach was, and having asspulls as your primary story device allows you to do whatever the fuck you want, and kubo went wild. it was the best possible way they could have ended it, only ichigo jobbing to ywach at the end really kinda ruined things

That it finally got axed like it deserved.

/thread

This is like saying "This Adam Sandler movie is great because it has all the shitty jokes we've come to expect from Adam Sandler movies"

Aizen.

Aizen
Gin
Starrk
Tsukushima
Askin

Ichigo and Orihime getting together

OP13

I liked the characters
Cool designs
Creative bankais
and big tiddies

Aizen is the greatest shounen villian ever produced
>refute this

the fact the you had to hide "right" means you know very well that little did

Ryuken and Uryuu

What I didn't like about the final arc was that Ichigo felt mostly underwhelming when he was up against the big enemies. I wanted to see him rekt everyone but we only saw him do that against the small fries.

Bambietta and thats it.

BLEYEARACH?

So, were those novel spoilers true? Or did they turn out to be fake?

I really want to know considering the implications about Orihime.

what spoilers?

Tits, Ichirukists tears.

Here. 1/3.

-There is a Shinigami in Hueco Mundo named “Tobita Shinichiro”, who is said to have been discharged from the Gotei 13 for clashing with other officers and his low tolerance and violence towards humans and Rukongai citizens. He is shown killing Arrancar, several of them are described as being burned to ashes. His Zanpakuto has the ability to incinerate those he stabs from the inside. One of the Arrancar calls it fire and Tobita gets insulted, saying comparing it to fire is an insult to his Zanpakuto before killing him.

-Tobita goes into thought on why the Soul Society concerns it itself so heavily for the Human world. He calls the humans weak and says those who can't defend themselves shouldn't be in the care of anybody. His Denreishinki rings and on the other line is Hikone, telling him has he found “it” yet, Tobita tells him no, and complains that Hikone keeps calling him. Hikone starts going on about how he's taking too long and that Tokinada will be mad, which Tobita ignores, having heard all this before.

-Hikone then tells him if he used Ikomikidomoe yet and Tobita says he hasn't. Tobita then wonders why Tokinada would trust him with the sword. Hikone tells him it isn't the real one and that it has the power to duplicate, but it only has half it's power, which is why someone like Tobita is even able to wield it.

-Tobita then asks what Tokinada is planning and Hikone says it's a secret and tells him bye and makes kissing noises before hanging up, which annoys Tobita. Tobita starts pondering on using the blade and remembers that it was said that some Quincies are in hiding in Hueco Mundo and decides to test it if he runs into one.

2/3.

-We're now in the human world where this Shinigami girl is being chased by two humans. One is described as chasing rough while the other is lagging behind, going at a lazy pace.

-The rough human points at the Shinigami with his finger that shoots out a ray/light and yells the word “Explode/Detonate” and misses the Shinigami, but causes the area he was still pointing at to blow up. The other complains that he's making a scene.

-The Shinigami jumps to a rooftop which the human with the exploding finger points at, making the roof explode. The Shinigami jumps in the air, and he points at a bird that was flying by her, making it explode next to her, bringing her down.

-The injured Shinigami girl asks them what they want. Finger banger says he needs her blood. The other guy catches up and says he could have destroyed her body, calling him “Iizuka”. Finger guy now known as “Iizuka”, calls the other guy “Homma”, saying he was holding back, and if he wasn't, the whole street would have been destroyed.

-The Shinigami girl demands why they need her blood and they don't answer. Homma states that they are going to kill her since she's going to report them to the the Soul Society if she lives, so it won't even matter if she knows. Iizuka just says the Shinigami are going to fall before pointing his finger at her.

-Before Iizuka says his command, Ryunosuke shows up and grabs her. Ryunosuke has been reassigned to the city of Osaka since the war, which says where this is taking place. Ryunosuke tells them to stand down.

>that Orihime outfit
>thunder cat ass injection
>rukia in the spa

Oh, I need four comments for this. 3/4.

-Homma doesn't feel threatened, and complains that now they have to kill two Shinigami. Iizuka says he doesn't mind since that means two less Shinigami in the Soul Society. Ryunosuke says he felt strange reiatsu and saw the explosions and asks if they're Fullbringers. Iizuka gives him a simple “No” and asks Homma if he wants to finish them since he(Iizuka) has been doing most of the work, Homma just tells him to do it. -Iizuka starts calling Homma lazy and sirens start to ring in the distance. Homma criticizes Iizuka, saying he has made the district a mess chasing the Shinigami girl. Ryunosuke escapes while they are distracted, which earns Iizuka further criticism from Homma. Before they leave, Iizuka wipes his hand and sleeve on the ground in the Shinigami girl's blood.

-Ryunosuke is with the Shinigami girl, and asks if she's alright, and she replies that she doesn't feel like she's dying. Ryunosuke starts breaking down in tears and says he was scared and thought they were going to kill them. The Shinigami girl says he's acting like a girl. Ryunosuke also comments that the guy pointing his finger at her dressed like a rock star while the other had his hair slicked back like he wanted to impress a girl. He asks why people looking like that were attacking her. She says they wanted her blood and Ryunosuke asks why and she replies that she doesn't know, and begs him to take her back to the Soul Society quickly so she can tell the others what happened.

It ended.

4/4.

-Iizuka and Homma meet a man at an unknown area. The man is described as middle aged in a loosely worn suit. Suit Man asks if they have the blood and Iizuka shows him his hand, and stating that the Shinigami got away, Suit Man scolds the both of them for failing the last part of their task. Iizuka defends himself saying that they only need one more sample of blood, since they already have the ones of their own (Human), a Hollow, and now a Shinigami. Iizuka says they need the blood of a Quincy and then the “rebirth” can start. Homma tells him that a rebirth is impossible after what the Quincies did. Suit Man agrees with him and says while they can't bring a “rebirth” they can still bring revenge on the Shinigami for taking away the true potential of humans. He also mentions finishing off the rest of the Quincies for “betraying” their human blood to follow a “demon”. (Yhwach?)

-Homma brings up Ichigo Kurosaki, and questions why no one was ordered to collect his blood instead, since he has been reported to possess all the blood they're looking for in one body, Suit Man tells him “Manjiro” said it wouldn't work. Homma then brings up Orihime Inoue, asking what they are going to do about her, in which Suit Man replies that she's a lost cause because she has allied herself with the Shinigami, and states further that even if they were to retrieve her, Manjiro would probably kill her because of her ties with them. After that, Suit Man tells Iizuka to follow him, even though Homma wanted to ask more questions.

-Hisagi is at the Tsunayashiro estate to interview Tokinada on what happened to his clan. Tokinada thanks Hisagi for coming and welcomes him in, asking what he wants to know. It ends there.

>Homma then brings up Orihime Inoue, asking what they are going to do about her, in which Suit Man replies that she's a lost cause because she has allied herself with the Shinigami, and states further that even if they were to retrieve her, Manjiro would probably kill her because of her ties with them.
So, what does this make Orihime? I'm glad that it is finally confirmed that she isn't a Fullbringer. However, like most things about her, it only opens up more questions.

When TYBW gets animated watch people proclaim it as the goat

>When TYBW gets animated

It's actually not that bad when you reread it. Gerard will be the ultimate letdown, but other than that it's pretty decent.

With the movie coming out it's actually still a fair possibility for them to adapt the final arc since they can still squeeze out more merchandise for it.

>implying they won't milk it

I just want a Databook.

fpbp

Art and pairings.

Only one thing went right, and still Kubo managed to do it wrong.

At least she showed up in the end.

It makes Orihime a human at her full potential, Since apparently the Shiniagmi took that potential away from humans.

What about the preview of the novel mentioning a religious cult forming in the HW? Which btw is called ""present world"", which implies there was a world before this one.
Could those humans be part of it?

Small comfort. I don't recall her doing much of anything. Cool outfit though.

It sounds like it since it took place in the human world.

But how does she have powers if she isn't a Fullbringer? Where do her faeries come from?

I have no idea. I'm not Kubo or Narita.

現世 (Gense) is not a Bleach term, but a common Buddhist term so I don't think there's deliberate implication there.

So what, all humans had abilities like that until Soul Reapers took them away? Did they steal them to make Demon Arts or something? Hachi said Orihime's powers closely resemble his barriers.

Now when you think about it, Orihime's abilities do resemble kido a little.

Barriers, healing, blasts. If she had some kind of binding technique it would be a dead ringer.

>I don't think there's deliberate implication there.
This is Kubo after all. Could be possible.

Her barriers stop attacks but also don't allow the person inside to go out. Remember Kenpachi vs. Nnoitra and how she shielded Ichigo.

Most of Mayur scenes, some of Kenpachi scenes. Kommamura's development and Hash/Buzz flashback were nice too. That's about it.

Why didn't Ichigo choose Rukia?

Why should he?

As long as Pierrot fixes that godawful sudden ending with a 50 ep filler arc and animates the wedding.

Since when is Rukia an option?

Better girl.

Since the beginning of Bleach.

That's why it's weird to consider her a human.

We never got to see Shinji's fucking bankai

But she's been confirmed human countless times.

Saying that Bleach did nothing right is the opposite of a contrarian opinion on Sup Forums, particularly so if we're talking about the final arc. Nobody liked it, the only enjoyment anyone got out of it was the Sup Forums threads in which everyone could laugh at how pants-on-head retarded every single development was.
And I'll clue you into something else: asspulls aren't nearly the only thing that made Kubo's writing bad.

Let me rephrase, it's weird to consider her just a human.

Her fairies come from Ichigo. That's what they said. Like how Yhwach gave James Mask de Masculine, Ichigo gave Orihime her fairies.

Ichigo doesn't give Schrifts.

If they unrush it and expanded the unfinished fights, it might be decent.

>They don't even know about fullbrings

Not that she has one, but Kubo didn't even think about it yet probably.

He does. He has the ability to awaken the dormant power inside someone. That's what giving a Schrift is. He probably is one of these special Giver Quincy.

Just make BLEACH: Ultimate Deathgod Storm where they actually give fights meanings

They saved Naruto from filler:the anime and Kishi said 3 was better than manga

Why didn't Rukia get a schrift? Why didn't the Kurosaki twins?

Kubo had BY FAR the best semen demons out of the big 3.

Rukia is a shinigami.
Karin and Yuzu are half shinigami.

I would love Bleach's final arc to get the Ultimate Ninja Storm treatment. Maybe other characters who didn't get any action could get fights and Yhwach's final fight can be fixed to be less underwhelming.

Why not Tatsuki? Uryu?

There was a bleach leak by the company some time ago, they're probably working on it now.

I think they denied that it was for a game.

[citation needed]

You could just chalk it up to bad writing and plot convenience. I'm pretty certain at one point the manga mentions that Orihime and Chad got their powers due to constantly being in close proximity to Ichigo. Sorry I can't be arsed to dig through to find when exactly though.

Are you talking about this?

>implying someone will want to give Kubo more money for his piece of shit series

hueco mundo ost

>youtube.com/watch?v=_G1EJ716AlQ

Tatsuki was showing signs, and didn't hang around Ichigo as much as Chad and Orihime.

Also Uryu is already a quincy.

Why couldn't Kubo just confirm Orihime is a Fullbringer? He didn't do anything with the origins of her powers throughout the story, so confirming that would have been the easiest choice.

Does he need to? Seems pretty obvious desu, unless she's among a new classification of humans with spiritual powers that are being shown in the new novel.

It's all but confirmed in it that she is.

Ichigo has spent more time with Tatsuki than Orihime or Chad.

Where was it stated she was a Fullbringer?

Post more Bleach OST, user with patrician taste.

It's because Kubo had plans for her.
Kubo went out of his way to not confirm that she is a Fullbringer.

I thought that spagetti stain would remain there forever, but it really saved my shirt.

Humans used to be kangs n shit until the Shinigami devil took their powers away with their Shinigami devil magic.

>unless she's among a new classification of humans with spiritual powers that are being shown in the new novel
That's what she is.

I really love Kubo's artistic choice here. The name of the arc slices the title of the manga in two, creating two new words that describe it perfectly.
Ble
Ach

youtube.com/watch?v=WzxQeDWZMl0

>barely wins against the first opponent he fights
>gets fucked by Bambitches
>jobs to his own bankai and Gerard
Urahara should attach some wires to Unohana rolling in her grave and make a perpetual motion machine.

I just find it weird that humans can bring humans / shinigami / quincys back to life.

How is it weird? The whole world of Bleach is full of shit like this.

Who else can bring people back to life?

Mayuri.

I was talking about complete resurrection. Mayuri does it through science / Giselle does it through blood and zombies, but there are major consequences.

Fake, it was just some person in the thread fucking around; he's done it before. It's impossible to get spoilers an entire week early.

Kill yourself contrarian