Current state of NZ

NZ m8s, you've obviously seen by now how fucked Europe is.... even Australia is starting to see problems. Whats the situation in NZ like ?
(crime, community, white birthrates etc)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0g1oi8X71c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's pretty bad overall. The women here are mostly mudsharks running around with island niggers in the youth then wanting to settle with a smarter white guy who earns money when they hit mid-late 20s

We also have a lot of africans starting to move here which is worst

Oh...

crime is low
good communities
good white birthrates

We doing good the only people who are complaining about crime,poverty and women live in the shit parts of nz in fact im about to go bakery to get a pie and eat it outside

picton, marlborough south island

what a qt

>picton, marlborough south island

That's nice. I live in Auckland which is a nigger shithole though. If you can get decent work in the south island it's great. Even the natives in that part are much more civilised and better off.

any right leaning movements that aren't out-dated NatSoc skinheads ?

He's fucking trolling you lmao. NZ is spot on, and it will be for another 10-15 years.

not really round me

NZ? Isnt that the place where american and british housewives go for the famed rasta cock?

He's not, the women here are shit (but easy lays + freaks), hence why foreign chicks are so popular.

Nope.

gibs cute feets

She looks nasty af. Are all kiwi women that ugly?

I spent 3 weeks traveling the country and can say two things:

1)The South Island is God's country
2)The North Island should mostly be avoided

South good, North bad.

seems simple enough.

its the same deal as any other cucked western country. my street is mainly muslim and asian now

it's the same in this country too, amazing coincidence

Still full of faggots - you’ll love it OP

>the shit parts of nz
This how it starts. Idiots ignore the problem until it's too late.
>It's OK it's only the shit parts
>It's OK it's only the major populations centres
>It's OK there's still some nice parts
>Oh shit there's nowhere left to escape it

The cancer will continue to grow forever unless you cut it out. Cutting it out early is the only way to increase your chance to survive.

this :(

American liberals are coming here, which is almost as bad as fucking niggers coming here.
I swear I've seen more niggers in my town in the past year than I have the previous 20.

:( thhats not good.

bump

This. Most NZ anons are unaware that the South is already being filled with flips to work the dairy farms.
>A-a-at least they aren't niggers
True but they aren't white either and the government's plan to bring more growth to the regions will invariably mean other kinds of cultural enrichment headed south.

We have comparably few niggers, Muslims, and spics than other areas of the west (even Straya has a shit tonne of Sudanese and Lebs) but we are saturated with Polynesians (who fill the 'nigger niche' here), poos and chinks(currently buying up all the houses sending prices and rents soaring) as well as the native Maori ( nigger niche plus gibsmedat mentality).
Add that enrichment to high living costs, low wages and cultural Marxism seeping in from America, finding fertile soil in our already established socially progressive mindset, and you can see the writing on the wall.

Damn, what town? We even have niggers in Kaitaia now of all fucking places. Why would they move from one third world to another?

>importing nignogs

why didn't you learn from our mistake?

It's FUBAR

>Highest youth suicide rate in the world
>Highest rates of domestic violence and child poverty in the developed world
>Two thirds of all the rivers and lakes in NZ are too polluted to swim in or drink from
>Government allows, and even encourages, farmers and Jew corporations like Fonterra to destroy the environment in order to sell milk to China
>Neoliberal as fuck political paradigm that would make Reagan and Thatcher blush
>Has had 3 Jewish Prime Ministers despite only having a Jewish population of 5000
>Biggest dairy exporter in the world, yet dairy products are expensive there
>15% of all New Zealanders live in Australia
>Way more overrun by Chinks and Poos on a proportional basis than Canada or Australia are

New Zealand is an even bigger shtihole than Haiti.

We're a sinking ship. north island is le 56% face, racemixing is in every advertisement, and mega leftist hipsters are everywhere.

yes, very much so.

poo peeland

The cost of living is outrageous here. Wages are low af (average is $55k) , houses are $1 million

Women are nasty bush hogs. Sluttiest in the world. Lefties, feminists, fat and ugly.

Most of the country are lefties. Stupid af.

Huge influx of the 3rd world underway now. Muslims by the truckload, Asians by the millions, Indians. Tons of them. Everywhere you look. Nearly a million in the last 10 years (for a 4 million population).

You can literally see the place going brown.

The islanders are dumb af. Violent, dumb and on the dole. They beat their wives and kids. Kids run loose and wild.

There is NO police here for shit. Burglary go unsolved at 90%.

Police just interested in gathering money.

Just wait until the REAL crime wave gets going. Indians already setting up elaborate scams.

This country is fucked.

The only great thing about NZ is scenery.

But the government is literally dropping poison all over the islands out of helicopters.

1080 poison. Kills the living shit out of everything.

They pretend that they are trying to save birds by killing rats. But the birds die and the rats keep breeding.

Everything is poisoned all over the island.

They kill people, sicken people and cover it up.

Kill farm animals and dogs. Pay off and cover up.

They dump that shit in the water too.
Cancer rates are through the roof. And you won't get much care from our shit healthcare system either. They just let you die.

Live here at your own risk.

Barely.

The stupid lefties shout anything down.

Plus we have a Race Relations Commissioner who wades her stupid ass into anything to dog the whites.

Kiwi girls are the sluttiest in the world.
t. kiwi on holiday

Girls here are still slags, but at least there is the occasional conservative that is a mate of a mate's workmate or whatever.
Back home it's fucking hard to find any decent woman that hasn't had a mile of cock.

That's a shame.

What the fuck does she actually do beside bitch about white people?

This.
Just this 2 week holiday has given me all the clues I need to see why kiwis come here.
Though judging by Aussie TV the leftists have more media control over a more right leaning normal population.

youtube.com/watch?v=r0g1oi8X71c
Skip to 6min and 14 seconds. The demographics are changing so quick. Basically 1% per year decrease in people of European decent. By the time the boomers start dieing Australia and new Zealand will be non European.

nothing. literally nothing.

Welly

Don't you die on me dammit.

be glad you don't live in auckland. just be glad.

Oh I am. I'd move to the south island if I had independent means.

>Wages are low af (average is $55k)

>Back home it's fucking hard to find any decent woman that hasn't had a mile of cock.

i think you're too harsh user. just because i've gone half-way in with her one time, you shouldn't write her off entirely.

>Whats the situation in NZ like

You need to ask Chinks, they're the ruler of New Chinkland.

>Chinktearoa

More Chinks than us. Literal commies elected to PM. Women are complete whores.

Nice scenery, but there is nothing there.