Kemono Friends

Other urls found in this thread:

hibiki-radio.jp/description/kemono-friends/detail
youtube.com/watch?v=pXhmPrOSeyM
pastebin.com/73fZ1hhh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Capybara thick.

Which post apocalyptic country would you explore with which friend?

>using it as OP pic just as he requested
You make him proud, Sup Forums

>her waii and tanoshii gone
Japanese Otter needs us.

Guidebook Vol.4 is for the fish fuckers.

;_;

I want to boku no friend miyuhan

I can hear the Cetaceas crying whenever there are people who insists on calling them fishes

This is the Serval cat.

>The Secret Origin of Lucky Beast

Wtf.
You would expect Serval to be a lot taller with such great legs.

>water buffalo included in aquatic friends

Because according to , It's "Aquatic and horned animal"

>Aquatic and horned
There's Margay and the owls

>Serval VA is 24 years old
>She's already set for life, voicing the face of one of the biggest up-and-coming franchises in Japan right now
>Successful voice actor and entertainer

Meanwhile you are here funposting all day and night doing nothing productive with your life in any sense.

Why aren't you trying to fix your life?

Kemono friends isn't that successful.

>150cm
>makes mya sounds
Imagine

>cancer

FOUR FEET ELEVEN INCHES

>The next 2hu/Kancolle
>Not successful
It's not that successful YET. But it will be.

Scans for volume 3 where?

What is wrong with nips? Why are they all such manlets?

They are the elves of the human race.

i can't see kaban's face

I will protect Hashibirokou-chan from the rapists.

how come Kaban's seiyuu isn't doing any of the promo stuff?

Too busy with Love Live activities.

Because of the orientation of the pelvis in quadripedal animals, they can't fully straighten their legs out parallel to their bodies. Their upper legs sort of "sink" into their torso when they do.

>aw cute Kaban and Serval eating Japari buns togethe-
>see Mad Max bus in the background

Read rule 1 and take your tumblr gif Sup Forums e-celeb garbage back to whatever shithole website you came from, cancerous faggot. You are why generals should be deleted.

Well, maybe they shouldn't have been so dumb as to evolve into not-fishes rather than normal legged mammals like all other mammals.

>Hmm, I finally got out of the water. The earth is nice, hard and dry. I can move with more freedom than ever. What should I do now?
>I know! I'll go back to the water until my limbs atrophy and I have to get out of the water every 5 minutes to breathe! I'm such a fucking genius goddamn!

don't get your nose so outta joint dude
we all friends here

I want to rub her head and hug her tail all day long.

Well they are horny

Did Mad Max have those RPG spears? Because otherwise it might actually be Crossout, a vidya.

The friends on the box aren't the same as the friends in the guidebook.

Why are comfy apocalypse settings so comfy?

99% of biodiversity on Earth is located on the water. That's 99x more food.
What's more is that being warm blooded allows them to travel through both cold and warm waters without any concern. Not to mention get as big as they want

The Blue Whales were the undisputed kings of the gentle sea until humans invented powerful enough harpoons.

God, I wish I were a whale. I could get to witness all the things that lurks beneath

This is so bad, it's actually kinda nice.

Few humans around to mess things up as usual.

El Psy Kashikoo

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that Lucky Beast, at least. He's fantastic.

I don't understand,

Japari CDDA mod when?

I like this Bossu.

Leave.

Eh, I'd go bowling with them.

No.

What the fuck? Why am I reminded of Trailer Park Boys?

fuck off

The Japanese version is always better.

ITT

> sold 10k buckets
> isn't that successful

200K volumes sold is already enough to BTFO everything this year

Remember when fags were laughing at Anons talking about 200k sales being possible?

One big serving of deep fried tofu coming up.

*screams*

She is performing live with everyone at the Kemono Friends live.

That fucking blowhole. Makes me feel queasy.

Except Muse is death. She doesn't appear as much as the others because she's not part of Biscuits or PPP.

It most likely is just a hair pattern, but I still want to tease it.

Not aroused?

Cetaceans Friends are digusting. Why couldn't they have hair-looking hair? Why do they look like they have their tails stuck to their heads instead?

I know, right? Those blowholes look like vaginas too

Probably the same reason why bird friends have their wings stuck to their heads.

Except their wings look fluffly and cute and like wings made out of hair. It's not about shape but about looks and texture.

hibiki-radio.jp/description/kemono-friends/detail
Fresh portion of seiyuu chitchat.

Japari live

youtube.com/watch?v=pXhmPrOSeyM

I hope the friend who drew this knows they have a great skill, and I look forward to more OC. I saw he/she mentioned they got though some tough times by watching the show. I just want to say to the artist that they made a lot of people happy sharing something they obviously put love and work into. Best of luck art friend.

High res RAW request of this image plox.

Also, OP image is now my new cellphone's background. Dem colors on these new screens are so vibrant.

INTRODUCE HER TO THE EURASIAN OTTER ALREADY

>That's exactly how I immagine the zoophiles who watch that show

But they do still have hair-looking hair. What happens to hair immediately after coming out of water? And where do those Friends seem to spend a lot of time? Think about it for a bit.
The blowholes, like said, are probably simply part of their hair as well, just like the headwings from bird Friends. Stop the 'tism

Did all of those get translated and typeset by now?
If so, is there an archive download?

Why am I picturing all of this as if I am playing KSP? I keep thinking about inclination plane change and a change in delta v over Serval's ears.

Translated, yes
Typeset, not all
>pastebin.com/73fZ1hhh

Thanks, Friend.

I wanted to be a voice actor, but then I found out in the west that this shit is all connections and you have to know people to get in.

>I saw he/she mentioned they got though some tough times by watching the show.
What? So he/she made such a gorgeous wallpaper based on something they didn't even like? Why would you even do that?

Man is the animal.

I think he meant he got depressed because he knew he could never go to Japari Park.

Reading comprehension bub.

Wait, this is a fucking drawing? I thought it was a photoshop of Kaban and Serval on a background wallpaper. Holy fucking shit. This is a Friend who's really good at drawing.

Don't forget how shitty the western voice acting industry is. I can't believe that the vidya voice acting strike is still going. Talk about inflated egos.