Remember what we fight for Sup Forums

Remember what we fight for Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

kalindrablows.tumblr.com/archive
businessinsider.com/japan-obsessed-eyelid-surgery-2017-8
youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We fight for Israel.

I love Tay Tay, but sorry bro. 99% of all white women are obese cultural marxists. I choose the superior female race: Asian.

Why hasn't she fucking put money into the fucking cause? We bust our arse and she just makes millions.

I do, I always do.

We're fighting for the right of white women to experience full sexual satisfaction. It's the least that they deserve.

Truth and justice

Whos this goddess?

This seems more appealing.

We fight for America, beautiful blond women and cryptocurrency

My wife (Korean) and our kids, yes.

You like watching dogs fuck too?

Thanks Zucc!

I will

Meant this obviously

>TFW your Asian Waifu is hotter than a fucking billionaire's

Unironically what is wrong with him?

Fuck off, I’m just going through a jungle fever phase.

women are niggers

>that disgusting fat arse
Yeah snap out of it

>when your queen is so old and fat you have to use a pic from 5 years ago

sad desu

is that a trap?

kalindrablows.tumblr.com/archive

We fight for 2D waifus.

doubt she has testicles, but even if she did..... its been a while and my bar has lowered

You're fighting for a filthy tranny cum bucket?

That fat ass would good bouncing on this Anglo 8 incher. I’ll fuck a few niggers, then contribute to the white race. Already fuck many white birds.

It is. Just went through the archive.

That's a first for me. Never been fooled before.

Look good*

British transsexual freemason-satanist popstars?

>fucking kikes are pushing racemixing psyops on our White women to destroy our race
>Lets fix it by more racemixing!

yes, you and i fight for what is right as i am white to you and i

whores in red dresses?

chewy is stunning

it will end soon bruh
just power through it and remember that 99% of black women are worse that white trash redneck women

if this is taylor, this is that guy; am I supposed to be writing songs for some girl or am I imagining things, because I've forgotten.

I know I am super fucking late, I'm late on a lot of things, just catching up.

Too bad she has been corrupted

>implying I want to marry a nigger
I just wanna use one for my own sexual pleasure, see if they can handle this large Anglo member. When I turn 25 and have my mortgage sorted then I’ll get a youngen white girl to make beautiful white children.

it's over.

>tainting white women with your aids infested bellend

kys

Who fights for Taylor swift?
Nobody, that's who.

This board is traaaaaaaaaaaaash.

>everyone who thinks some NE Asian women are hot/cute happen to be nu-males who specifically target women in mailbride SE Asian and Phillipines.
You can project to Jewpiter and back, that's for sure

>i just want to muh dik niggers

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, the modern British.

>soulless gook eyes, dyed hair AND EYEBROWS, caked in makeup
she's a roastie user. let her go

No, just the Whites ones m8.
And once again:
>MUH DIIIIIIIK
The modern British, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Fight and die. Don't forget the dying part.

>implying I wouldn’t wear a condom
Think through it mate, I’ve only came inside one girl without one and she was white. Health is more important then anything retard.

he got with an asian chick because they're the only ones that are shorter than him.

You realize all these rappers are gays, right? Tay knows they aren't interested.

>businessinsider.com/japan-obsessed-eyelid-surgery-2017-8
>According to new data from the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Japan and other Asian countries accounted for more than a fifth of the 1.3 million eyelid procedures performed worldwide.
>"They want a Caucasian-looking eyelid with a fold or a crease of the upper eyelid, as opposed to the classic Asian lid which doesn't have what we call a tarsal crease," Dr. Daniel Maman, a plastic surgeon in New York City, told Business Insider.
>The latest ISAPS data indicate that eyelid surgeries are the most common procedures in Japan, Thailand, Russia, and Chinese Taipei. (Reports from past years have included South Korea as well, but the most recent data leave the country off the list.)
>And while Japan had only 1.1 million procedures, a full 10% of those were eyelid surgeries. In the US, only 3% were.

i guess is okay if your future wife burns coal then. so long as the BBC was wrapped up.

>kalindrablows.tumblr.com/archive
yeah I thought it looked like Kalindra Chan

>bro i'mma wrap it up b4 i put it in a monkey, come on now m8

Aggressively British.

>No, just the Whites ones m8.
?

>muh dick
m8 I don't care about race, or at least not anymore anyway. Go find yourself a nice and pretty woman. Not all nigs are dumb,and not all Asian women eat dogs for snacks

Decent Asian woman>White slut
Decent white woman>Asian slut
etc

tzuyu is virgin and pure. and autistic. literally the opposite of a roastie.

>fighting for women
How pathetic

>?
Jesus Christ, are you an inbred Paki or what m8?
I was implying not EVERYONE who finds NE Asian women attractive are nu-males - just the White ones.

>m8 I don't care about race, or at least not anymore anyway
Hah, no shit m8, that was the fuckin' joke!
You muh dik like a nigger - which, given you're British and posting on cuckchan, you probably are... Or at least, close enough, ya fookin' inbred paki! Hah!

You are the exemplification of your peoples' demise, and nothing you say in defense will change that.

GORD DIGGLE!

>Decent white woman
Doesnt exist at all. The only decent asians are the ones who dont live in mainland Asia.

aren't javs honorary anyway?

Nope. Sex effects men and women differently, if I knew she slept with anyone before it I wouldn’t go near when that woman who I want to give birth to my child.

She's jewish

Trash talking taylor swift should be a bannable offense

Posts Azn women literally larping with hair dye and eye contacts as aryan women.
Bro just face it, white aesthetics will always be surperior

the fact that a cartoon drawing is even on the top 5 of that poll is just one more example why the alt right is doomed.

It's getting hard to tell what's ironic or not on here over the last 2 years

pathetic

>28
>not married
>no children
>had several bfs
>gained weight

such a shame, she was cute in her prime

i like tay tay ok. but she's needs to get the fuck out of that degenerate pop music scene and back into nashville country. the jews will turn her into a filthy whore if she doesn't get out now. look at her outfits. they're becoming more and more revealing.

>trying to dilute faggotry

>mustache

>roach

-the eyes, always the same in those pics, very telling.

That was also the first that fooled me. To be fair, it is a shit pic that hides everything except the fake tits. In the other pics you can immediately see his disgusting shoulders, legs and waist.

I FIGHT FOR MY VIDEO GAMES

Worshiping white women and letting them vote is why western civilization is in full decline to begin with.

When traps are better looking than roasties

not even gay but given how women are i'd probably settle for a trap like that

>Sup Forums
>fighting for anything
lmao

>pol's aryan goddess
>part italian

I want tay's feets

that worthless illuminati slut?
youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA

we are more famous than god.

Youre such a good goy, who wants a shekel?
WHO WANTS A SHEKEL?!
YOU GOOD GOY YOU
>gives the good goy a shekel

hi taylor