Mossad agent involved in 9/11

Sup Forums needs to know about Nick Berg!

> Berg's email address had been used by Moussaoui prior to the September 11, 2001, attacks
> Um that's weird FBI start investigating who this Nick Berg guy is up. Find out he's in Iraq.
> Uh no Nick Berg has been killed in a completely unrelated encounter with Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. It is 100% verified by the US government so FBI have to accept it.

Nick berg is mossad agent who fucked up huge and a hoax beheading video was produced to stop the investigation

Whenever someone says "Mossad did 9/11" please reply "And one of them was Nick Berg".

Press T to thank Nick Berg for his fuckup

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Berg#Encounter_with_Zacarias_Moussaoui

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
journal-neo.org/2017/09/18/why-is-the-usa-in-afghanistan-an-answer-to-the-big-question/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

neat

So the FBI and the jews are both creating terrorists in the USA to keep themselves relevant

9/11 was to get America into the Middle East

Saddam Hussein had launched 39 SCUD missiles at Israel. That's when the planning for a new pearl harbour started. Israel HAD to take down Saddam

Ha i remember he was in one of the first beheading videos distributed on the internet

me too Jeb!
before this it was basically chechclear and one or two more

was that the one with just his neck and head close up with the knife and he is making gurbling noises
that's the first one I saw

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

>was that the one with just his neck and head close up with the knife and he is making gurbling noises
with a boot on his head? that's chechclear. pretty sure it was the first beheading video on the internet.

I remember chechclear and ofex from the good ole days of Ogrish.

ofex! never would've remembered that name. was that the one where the stab the back of the guys neck before cutting his head off? yeah, i popped my shitposting cherry on that site. they had those frontpage boards which were more like Sup Forums and then the actual forums which were more like reddit in a way

Yup, that's the one one. Whenever Ogrish sold out to Live Leak, they kept the forum and I can even still log into my account something like 14-15 years later. Ogrish was the Rotten for non-normies.

>According to Berg's father, Nick Berg had a chance encounter with an acquaintance of Moussaoui on a bus in Norman, Oklahoma
The university of oklahoma is in norman.
The president of the university is david boren.
On the morning 9/11 david boren was meeting with the director of the cia george tenet.
wew.

the nick berg vid sucked, watch the other ones from back in those days. I forget which one it was but they behead him pretty quick then hold up his head all unedited. Armstrong or some shit was his name....i forget. Then there's the one with the fat guy. Any idea who these fucks were and why they were in iraq?

Eugene was his first name, I think.

Jack Hensley was another.

Why Afghanistan first then? Just a throw off? Get closer to Russia? Surround Iran? I don't believe that 9/11 was used to get the US to defend a nation under attack, but was instead to get us to attack for them. I am also well aware of the opium aspect of Afghanistan, but that seems unrelated to what you're talking about.

bump

probably because afghanistan is so shitty and accessible they had a story line prepared to get the ball rolling

pretending some mastermind was hanging out in iran the russian and iranian government would be like no we have secure boarders and actively fight terrorists

so the USA needed to move a bunch of weapons and supplies into these shithole countries and destabilize the region

>According to Berg's father, Nick Berg had a chance encounter with an acquaintance of Moussaoui on a bus in Norman, Oklahoma. This person had asked to borrow Berg's laptop computer to send an email. Berg gave the details of his own email account and password, which were later used by Moussaoui. The FBI found that Berg had no direct terrorism connections or direct link with Moussaoui.

What an absolute load of utter horseshit, holy fuck.
>hello random stranger please let me use your laptop real quick I need to send an email
>also what is your login information I don't actually have an email account despite just saying I needed to send an email
>also I'm just going to continue using your email account for years to plot a terrorist attack just ignore it

lmao Sup Forums is googlemossad

Ccchekkem.

Here is one of many articles that explain the geopolitical importance of Afghanistan.

journal-neo.org/2017/09/18/why-is-the-usa-in-afghanistan-an-answer-to-the-big-question/

Pic is Brezinzsky with CIA operative, Tim Osman, aka Osama bin laden

So Zionist Jews playing proxy war with Marxist-Leninist Jews? Interesting. Or was the USSR more nationalistic by then? Lord the 20th century is confusing as fuck.

Watch Dawson’s Empire Unmasked. $20, just fucking buy it. It’s single handedly the best 9/11 documentary that fits together the actual evidence and stays away from the disinfo truther bullshit. Mossad was 100% involved along with Saudi intelligence and elements within the CIA. The terrorists were probably actual jihadis believing in what they were doing, but they had help every step of the way...like a honeypot that never stopped.

If your an empire with global reach, you need to control Afghanistan.
The US is busy destabilising Afghanistan as it borders Russia, China and Iran... The 3 challengers to US Hegemon.
The article gives a good overview of historic and current geopolitical objectives.

fake news.

Dirt Jews

Which one of the dancing Israelis are you Schmuli? You're living on borrowed time, but at least you'll be able to witness the end of the Jewish century in your lifetime.

filthy low life goy.

JEWS ARE UNIFIED!

THEY PLAY BOTH SIDES!

T

Christkiller

you say that like it's a bad thing.

It is, your people are destined to hellfire for killing and denying the Son of God.

You are worse than any other kind of heretic, for you are concious to the sin you commit.

>son of god

you misspelled son of a leg opening slut banged by a random hobo that she cant place.

THERE WILL BE WEEPING, AND GNASHING OF TEETH!

6 billion christ killers turned into soap and lampshades wasn't enough

we are bigger and stronger than ever.

the nation of eternity is no afraid of a long road.

This

More Israelis involved in 9/11
Paul Kurzberg
Sivan Kurzberg
Oded Ellner
Omer Marmari
Yaron Shmuel
Daniel Lewin - aboard Flight 11
Dominik Suter

jews only weapon is to lie cheat and steal
once people realize the truth you're fucked

jews rely on so many other people for help while stabbing those very people in the back