Where do you think western civilization will be 100 years from now?

Where do you think western civilization will be 100 years from now?

Victorious

\o/

Dead.

/thread

Either ruling over the world again or the chink-archaeologist sweeper teams going through Eurabia will be recovering lost evidence of the great white civilization that seemingly decided to kill itself.

In the grave

Imagine Brazil, but spread across half the planet

>Western civilization
>in 100 years

is OP suggesting the story of Gondolin is a metaphor for Western Civ

Muslim.

Much like Haiti is now.

It's not that bad here. Society develops an informal caste system and life goes on, but with the lower class killing each other, more widespread corruption and more problems caused by stupid people (like dirty streets).

uma delicia

I don't even see that sort of guy daily. If anything he is the security guard at my workplace or something.

In the past

the western civilization wiil cease to exist and then juice will finally rule the world

Answering the OP, I think it's a matter of time before the delusions of current society are destroyed. Once disparities in intelligence are known by the ruling class, it's likely that at some point eugenics will become a thing again.

I don't think things are lost at all. Smart people are spread all across the globe in large numbers, and it's not like they are going away in anything less than several millenia.

pretty obvious

fuck i wish i was an elf

>planetoffheapes.png

I cringe everytime i hear (((western civilizaton))). That's some next level globalist shit disguised as nationalism. The fucking mutts think they are on the same boat as europeans, but all they do is keep wannabeeing that they are from a non-made up country

\o

I might be able to genetically sequence you a triple helix - jk

Inside of a Chinese themepark.

Rural North America remains our Gondolin. Hidden from sight, safe, and the last hope.

we won't be here. we'll be dead

Nonexistent is the only rational answer at this point. Hell, you might be lucky to get 25 at this point.

>Western civilization has been destroyed
>Arabic/black communities engage in resource wars with each other
>Chinese and Japanese engage in colonization of inner solar system, orbitally bombarding any encroaching Arabic/African forces
>Master blaster runs Australia

That's Gondolin nigga

Like this.

Western thought will be alive and well in Eastern Europe, East Asia, The Balkans, Parts of Southern Europe, most of America.

Western Europe will still be a real global contender but a shell of it's former self in constant battles with domestic terror wrapped in a Koran.

Depends what you define as western civilization.

the western slave trade was a mistake

They wouldn't even have such technologically advanced garbage if it wasn't for western civilization

You forgot India Superpower

In a Chinese history book

They have engaged in a losing battle against the Sentinels.

Finnish Supremacy

Meh, we are too depressed/drunk for that.

Russia will never give up clay willingly. It's why such a massive Chinese Army on Russia's border never makes a peep, let alone a move. Russia has threatened the Chinese rather quietly with tactical nuclear annihilation should they try to make claim in the East.

You'll have a chance to redeem yourselves in the 100 year Euro-Arabic war

Have you played Fallout? Basically that, but without the weird mutations and shit.

ded

which cathedral was that, and why exactly were demolishing it?

Crispr will finally be in mainstream use.

Everyone will have Aryan genes. Even Africans.

They don't need that clay, Canada and Australia will be enough for them

Sheltered in LatinAmerica (mostly south cone)

and with roaming packs of niggers/muslims instead of raiders.

Everyone will be dead in 100 years.

>mfw an elf but live in a human world
It's suffering. I think my kin should retreat into the hidden forest cavern so we can survive the collapse and to escape this madness.

I don't think they will have as much success with Australia, but definitely Canada.

I'm american and I agree. America needs to balkanize and create its own white identities as opposed to this kosher-freemason "White American" culture.

In 100 years from now, western civilization will be building a Dyson sphere and will have migrated to mercury (or used its materials for the sphere), Venus and the moons of Jupiter (after terraforming).

Nearby star colonization will be on the plans, and Earth and Mars will be mostly occupied by the retards left behind.

It might begin by then.

>civilization
>100 years from now

>9999
now we're talking

Western Civilization will have been defeated and replaced by the Solar Civilization.