White nationalism makes sense in Europe because their populations are homogenous...

White nationalism makes sense in Europe because their populations are homogenous. New world white nationalism is stupid and plastic, this land belongs to the native, our blood is not in the soil.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis
nature.com/articles/nature25173
pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go back to Asia slant eye

natives dont exist anymore. whites are the majority in north america and have been for centuries now. it belongs to us

The only people who care about natives are the ones that keep them in zoos called reservations so they dont go extinct because their species is not fit to populate this planet anymore with their culture.

Shut the fuck up, the New World belongs to no blood. The gooks who found it first belong in Siberia.

Europe is no longer homogeneous, same people that make that argument seconds later still oppose ethno-states in Europe. they are just pretending. they just want you to agree with them.

natives were BTFO and barely are surviving, whites are the best people to help them survive and whites should help them, natives are the that sincerely were treated unfairly by the white man.

Sweet mother of god I need to black them with my genes. I would fuck the shit out fo the MILF too. No I am not a pedo - the child.

and it's fucking beautiful!

Wtf why are all the men for except on old guy fit, while all the women are overweight?

My blood is in the soil, and has been since Jamestown.

Much of my blood that is in the soil is there as a result of fighting a bloody frontier war with the redskin savages for control of this land.

which ones? you mean anglo saxons? yea, america belongs to the british people!
..wait a minute, isn't *GERMAN* the largest ethnic group among whites in america???

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis

WE WUZ NATIVES OF THIS LAND RACIST ASS BROWN PEOPLE

Yeah but the non natives always oppress the natives. you're going down europe

North America is Solutrean land.
The First Nations and first blood is European.
The Great Spirit gave it to them as their promised land.
Indians and Jews can BTFO and stop lying.

>anglos
>not proud members of the germanic race

ay bruddah

Wrong, Americas belong to the Chinese sweetie.

>racemixing is ba-

>whites are the majority in north america
Not for long.

lol, you understand what migration is, right??
"italian americans"
"french americans"
"german americans"
>ALL PROUD MEMBERS OF THE GERMANNNIC RRAAYSS
hahaha don't make me laugh user. america is built for the WASP:
>WHITE
>ANGLO-SAXON
>PROTESTANT
btfo atheists and anyone who is not british. a rectangle is a square but a square is not a rectangle

ya mon

Shaaaaareblue back again, party on lib people let me hear some noise, election rigging in the house fraud Bernie for joy, there's a murder over here, cover over there HRC in the house shake your derriere, these three words when we're busy shilling, correct the record, future gitmo residents hit me! Whoop there it is!

>Europe was ever homogenous
Europe had plenty of "diversity" as it was
Europe was perfect a few decades ago
Why the need to flood every single individual nation with Africans, making it less "diverse", I have no clue

I don't even think those are 'native' women. Faggot.

>that feel when the whites are more native to North America than the "native americans"
nature.com/articles/nature25173

Give me a native gf then and I can help that way.

>New world white nationalism is stupid and plastic, this land belongs to the native, our blood is not in the soil.
Quite true. But a good new-world solution is just to embrace diversity while accepting the primacy of the Indigenous relationship to land.

Which natives do you speak of, OP? Are you referring to the Sioux, the Apaches, the Cheyenne, the Navajos, the Pawnees, the Karuks, the Yuroks, or the Utes, or some other tribe because they all hated each other and were at war with each other constantly? The real history of the Indians is not the kumbaya version propagated by the Left.

>muh native predicament that was settled hundreds of years ago

what a cucked response. daddy britain would be ashamed of you. we are descendants of the mighty anglo. we don't give a fuck about natives. we were born for the singular purpose of subjugating the inferior races (all non anglos). you already failed once with the great emu war. i dont think you will get another chance

Two responses to that.
>Under right of conquest the soil became ours
>Through multigenerational survival, warfare and forging of a nation of our own our blood is most definitely in the soil.

Your family traces back to Jamestown? That's pretty neat, user. My family has only been here for about 100 years or so.

>White nationalism makes sense in Europe because their populations are homogenous.

White nationalism is an American concept to encompass all whites regardless of nationality/ethnicity, so "white nationalism" doesn't make sense in Europe either. Tribal nationalism makes more sense imo.

Doesn't belong to them anymore does it? We worked very hard to get rid of them. We get the land.

Could those sluts wear any shorter skirts in a house of God?

Have some fucking respect you thots

>this land belongs to the native
not after we TOOK IT FROM THEM

You sound stupid yardman. Saxons are literally Germans. The founding fathers set the parameters when they set this country up.

Lol i thought it was Iraq

>this land belongs to the native
They have reservations now.

>our blood is not in the soil.
This is bait.

The white thing is dumb like americans. In europe we have nordic,mediterranean,slav,britons etc. No one shout "i'm white", the thing that matters is we are europeans.

since when were germans saxons?

The natives were defeated a long time ago user.

Warning: Dangerous Red Pill Incoming!

Spoiler Alert: The Light Skinned People are extremely likely to be kept for breeding and working. So are the anybody's who shut up and do their work. Why would somebody do such things? Simple. It is what has been practiced for thousands of years of recorded history. This world runs on versions of Master/Slave relationships commonly called Boss and Workers these days. Cruel as it is, Mastery over Plebs is one of the most efficient systems every discovered. Extermination of out group is one of the most inefficient systems (this is why it is much discussed but rarely practiced compared to Master and Slaves.) Observe the number of people believed to be exterminated vs. the number of people who were put to work as either slaves or low paid peasants. The reason for that is that you make a lot more money when you get everybody working on a task. When you kill everybody, you take the production value of an area way down. Unless you have workers to replace the ones you killed.

P.S. Most people can't be Masters because they are stupid with their money choices.

Basically when the Roman empire fell apart and the germanic tribes took the wheel of europe they spread all through western europe even to england. The moors invaded southern europe and the mongols pushed into eastern europe and only germany, the netherlands, scandinavia, and england remained untouched for the most part.

That's because you didn't have niggers and spics living side by side with you to form a collective white identity like in South Africa, Australia, and such

Don't worry though. You will soon enough

>White nationalism makes sense in Europe because their populations are homogenous.
What? Lol, Europe is nothing but African Niggers and Muslim Sandniggers.

Yes when the 3rd gen immigrants are legal protected in the right to call themselves natives of your countries and the word has lost all meaning they will grasp at white identity soon enough I dont understand why they dont see it.

North America was conquered. As were countless other lands from various peoples throughout history. It's white territory now.

I think we'll be fine if this bill passes, we'll get tons of Europeans coming here through it.

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

The only good red man is a dead one.

I have a jar of ears from papa. I see we missed a few.

Would be better to kill yourself and remove your VASTLY inferior nigger genes from the planet permanently.

They will. The longer it takes them, the worse it will be.

Our blood is in the soil now, the Civil War happened here.

Wanna bet?

>being this delusional

>>racemixing is ba-
-d
This girl looks like shit

asians are more insidious race.

i'd rather have spics. (am spic btw)

Mine came to Virginia on 1747. My blood, my soil.

Honestly, I wouldn't be against global ethnic cleansing to clear the world for whites only. Every other race has just leeched off of our accomplishments. 99% of all great human inventions were by whites. The rest about just subspecies that need to be Neanderthal'd into extinction.

California might as well be Iraq.

anglo saxons are a germanic people you fucking moron jesus christ

kek

There were never more than a few million natives above the rio grande. They never learned real agriculture, never made a written language, and never made permanant settlements of more than a few dozen. Other than scattered paleolithic tools, there are extremely few signs that north america was inhabited before europeans arived. The cliff dwellings are neat, but ultimately unremarkable, and were abandoned before whites found them. To say that natives own the soil on which the US rests is to suggest that it belongs to the buffalo or the wolves. How do you "own" that which you cannot grasp? What is land without improvement?

>New world white nationalism is stupid and plastic, this land belongs to the native, our blood is not in the soil.
Good lad. Realizing that is the only way of being a logically consistent ethnonationalist.

It's either true that Europeans are being replaced and that's bad - just like what happened with the Native Americans - or it is true that might makes right, woe to the vanquished, etc - in which case you shouldn't victimize over white genocide.

The only alternative is believing in conspiracy theories about how whites got to north america before the natives, and therefore NA belongs to Europeans.

The displacement of whites is bad because whites create and enable civilization

Fpbp

It belongs to white Americans as an ethnic group and don't tell me that you don't know what white people are you nigger fuck.

Oh shut the fuck up kike

lol look at this raging ape. what an animal!
being german does not make you anglo saxon, come on.
>The Anglo-Saxons were a people who inhabited Great Britain from the 5th century.

you are a foreigner based on the principles we share and you know it

Can someone explain to me the benefits of white nationalism in general? Some people bring up IQ, but that's not a reason to get rid of high IQ non-whites. Sometime they bring up regression towards the mean but as far as I can find that's just about how if you keep adding random people's IQs of a certain race (or just in general) to a spread sheet it will get closer and closer to the mean. Absolutely does not suggest that if 2 100 IQ black people have a baby and 2 100 IQ white people have a baby that the black baby will be more likely to have a low IQ. Also if you're going to be getting rid of genetically worse people, why not target heritable diseases first? The data is way clearer and way less contested on that, it would be a better place to start.

Basically are there any sources to prove me wrong on the IQ thing, or are there any other arguments that aren't just emotional bullshit?

Mexican women balloon after they have children. Even in Mexico.

In which case, it's not that whites having a home is the end goal of your "nationalism", rather, it is a means to accomplish civilization. Seems rather solipsistic and easy to subvert. You're an easy target for conversion. It appears your loyalty can be bought. We have no need for men like you.

That's my boy!

>Reluctantly supporting a bigger, meaner child who beats up everyone in the schoolyard whilst you're at home.
Priceless.

More euro blood in North America than any others

Fuck yourself, faggot. White people built the USA.

Are you retarded? Europeans died to conquer the americas.

It was just very one sided. But what are you going to say, we should lose because we won?

Also I would love for the US to form its ethnic identity around a motley crew of indigenous peoples, new worlders, and slaves only. But cultural marxists will never allow the other two groups to get over it.

>Calling someone a cuck
>Literally using the phrase "daddy britain"

You can go prep the bull with him

nationalism has never had anything to do with the soil. Nation is between people, not between people and soil. Thats capitalist af

/thread

>the natives weren't constantly at war, conquering each other lands, eradicating their enemies, enslaving and raping the conquered women.
>White men are savage beast for capitulating reservations and handing out welfair
>Islam and Bantu didnu nuffin! They earned their lands
Gr8 b8 m8

kek america is looking more like my country