This was an average german class in 2007

Imagine how bad it is now, i list it up from left to right

>1. Turkish 2. German. 3,4 turkish, 5 half turkish, 6 german, manlet, 8 turkish but istanbulian parents with blue eye, last one is me, the one true aryan

Guess how the schools look now, you don't even wanna know.

Germany is not even 20% white at this moment, the media jews you, we have been long replaced, most of us are mixed or turkish now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me and my turkish friend

the real problem here is that they're all hideous and underdeveloped

We were 12-13, food was cleaner back then goy

Now you are like us, France and the others. It's nice isn't it

wait that was you on the right?

Welcome to the asylum.

Germans have always been ugly though.
Think it was because the best genetic material died in the war.

It really, is it really is.

1,2 german, 3 somali, 4 italian, 5 half french manlet, 6 silician, 7 me

yes why, far right

How I wish I could go back to the early 2000s

Spent a few weeks travelling Germany in 2004...even then I was shocked by the...racial degradation. Entire neighborhoods of brown people, half of them just staring at me.

And I'm a fucking Amerimutt.

Did you fuck that little one? Also, this is a very small class. I take it you went to some retard school.

Look at second pic, also the teacher only photographed the important and cool kids

>far right

You are always on the far right. You need to stay that way to shift the overton window

I didnt know Turks looked that white

Woah, I looked at the pic before reading your post and thought to myself: "This blonde kid with a scarf will grow up to be a massive faggot one day." And here you are OP, posting on Sup Forums.

you guys look happy

So these are the people calling us Mutts, huh?

>last one is me
I doubt.

Turks are not arabs.

Uhuh. These kids all seem fit for retard school.

This is me now, feel old yet?

Ok, bud

You really shouldn't grow a beard if you can't actually grow a full beard.

>Germany is not even 20% white at this moment
go a bit easier on the larp next time mehmet, some of us visit regularly you know

Sucks your surrounded but the detritus that was left when your best men died in two pointless wars.

both my great grandfathers died in the war but had children, what do you mean by this?

Go to Europe, it's heartbreaking. They're in major denial.

I'd sit on your lap

Seriously.

The "56%" meme doesn't mean we actually breed with these people.

Pic related: Florida Trump rally

Think of all the young men who died before having children. They never reproduced. The Germans of today are the leftovers of the weak. When I was in your land the male Germans were sickly looking. Few of them struck me as real men. You seem to be one based on your picture and words; do you feel lonely and hopeless surrounded by betas and muds?

blondest one is me

Are you blind you retarded honkey

Maybe you are right. But still my grandfather gave to me the inner nazi i am today. He always told me jew jokes, build his own big company, told me of horrific war experiences when i was even younger than in my pics.

Most of those you see in my pics have already go down the drain, have mixed children, take drugs, or are in prison. And this was a Gymnasium (aka the highest for of pre university school)

What are you standing on? It looks like water but obviously it isn't, can't tell if it's mud or just an effect

>Update
It's wet and slimy mud, it's when the sea disappears for a few hours because of the tides.

It's ice you mongoloid.

You have kids?

You fellas shot my granddad out of a Lancaster. He parachuted, and was matched to a camp. Our grandfather's would fight together and wouldn't believe what they were seeing now.

Was your mom pissed that you got your white sneakers muddy?

Even some south asians look more white than those people.

nah we were rich back then, after the great crisis we lost everything and live from renting our old storing halls to companies now, only making 5k a month with taxes

>And this was a Gymnasium (aka the highest for of pre university school)
what?
how old are you guys in these pics? you look 12

>Most of those you see in my pics have already go down the drain, have mixed children, take drugs, or are in prison. And this was a Gymnasium (aka the highest for of pre university school)
kek no wonder you import engineers from all over the world

those were still the times when girls didn't wear tight trousers

yes we were 12-13. Gymnasium goes from about 10-17~18

There are 4 different schools after middleschool
>hauptschule (for the 90-99 iq people) that want to learn trades
>realschule 100-110 IQ for Computerjobs and paper jobs
>gymnasium 110-999 for smart people that want to study in universities. You have to get a degree from a gymnasium otherwise you cant applicate for a university

you are talking out of your ass

What happened to the manlet and Germam 6?

Funny how they’re standing together and you’re separated from them by a Turk roach.

Retard.

and not a single one of us even had a mp3 player, or even a phone back then.. good times.

I need to cry
youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE

these fucking mutts man

It's true. Most of my friends look white, but one is Czech, one Kazakh, one Georgian and then there is one more German, a Sri Lankan and so on

Forgot the lowest kind, sonderschule, for "special kids"

Also fun fact, this school system is the only of its kind in the world and wasnt changed for almost 200 years.

If the 2nd girl from the left developed a woman body, she could be hot.

OP, please let us know how she is doing today? Post a pic of her

so if i get accepted into a german university i have +110iq ?

Dude probably never saw a sea. Don't be hard on him

He looks like a fun guy. What is he doing now? Turkish people in Germany are often bro tier if you aren't afraid of them. Only problem are those with islamic parents who were poor farmers in Turkey before they came to Germany.

If you do the tests right yes you do.

You see, you can't buy yourself into an university here like in the US. You need to be smart to get into one, because its free.

Sonderschule is only for the best of the best

That's yvonne, she was my crush and we played cards and ate sweets at that very day, we had a great time. Sadly ive lost contact with her and cant find her on facebook, but she was always a very shy and cute girl. I hope she has a good life.

Hes an It guy right now, we meet from time to time. He always had a thing for gaming, he showed me halflife and how to torrent it, great times.

>Only problem are those with islamic parents who were poor farmers in Turkey before they came to Germany
Yeah, 99% of them.

He was one of the few turks ive ever met with blue eyes.

looking at this pic alone tells me it's Sonderschule oder Hauptschule.
How was special ed buddy?

Uhh we basically have the same here. And 200 years ago there was no germany, you mean somewhere in Prussia?

He's pulling it off fine

It still is in East Germany or ask I like to call is Little Russia Rape Baby

No one gives a fuck faggot. Turks are subhuman.

It's antialiasing

>Thread for gay retard OP to subtly post homoerotic shirtless pics

Fuck off sage.

This

Good riddance. Maybe being 80% African/Middle Eastern will stop your country from waging wars. Muslims and Blacks may be uncouth, but at least they are incompetent with technology.

2007,when there was no smartphones yet,people actually talked,some innocence was left. good times

Shill

I bet hes whiter than you, as you know istanbul was greek once, and ancient greeks where white

don't put personal photos on Sup Forums you stupid fggt

you are a fucking shill trying to demoralize a nation.
wouldnt be surprised if you're behind a proxy.
I lived in germany for 2 years, and germans are not the minority.
fact. there are lots of 100% german kids i saw. the bus route i took to get home went past a grade school, and 99% of the kids were white, everyone speaking german.
if you're not actually a shill, can you explain to me why you make these bullshit threads?
it's not true.

Sure, retard. Go ass fuck your inbred Turk boyfriend.

I don't really give a fuck

Because it's true in the Ruhr and main area at least. Just look at my first picture its from 2007, now it's much much much worse.

not mutt,in my country they ask for a +12/20 grade for admission into your universities.

>Lived in germany for 2 years
>before the refugee invasion
>Germans are n--n-not the minority!

Your friend looks like a dirty inbred roach.

He's got the frame to squat 800lbs if he lifted

>we have been long replaced, most of us are mixed or turkish now
And it's the fault of white Germans, especially the men for being effeminate cucks and the women for being sluts.

>mutt

did you even look at my pictures? Im a dying specimen of pure white

Why do you even think i post here? Ive lost my will to live and will dump all my private stuff online, for atleast a little bit of legacy.

Im living in Hilden, Düsseldorferstraße 64 im borm on the 21.03.1995 and my name is Raphael Welderdt

>M U T T
>Calling anyone subhuman

reminder that wh*Tes and amerimutts are the only subhumans on this board.

>unironically doxxxing himself

What is the point?

And find Yvonne, i am curious now

>95
You're young, are you not employed or something? Why would you dox yourself?

White Turks (Real Turks) are based
the shitskin mongrel "turks" who are really not turks but arab/paki/kurd mongrels are not based.

Daily Reminder that The Ottoman Empire was a White Islamic Empire.

nooo,i didnt call you a mutt...you thought i was american so i told you im not a mutt dude.

you dont have to post your pirivate info and dox yourself,just something to do in your life there are plenty of things.

I bet you visited Venlo.

This but unironically. OP is an attention whore.

fuck off mutt

You don't know what you're talking about. Every roach is a real Turk.

homeboy was a chad Janissary

Kek

Guess why, i turned out to be a disgusting neet, i didn't learn anything and im 22 now. Ive got enough money for the rest of my live thanks to my grandparrents, and i just browse the web and get depressed all day. I donated money to right wing organizations but it all seems so pointless and hopeless. When looking at my old pictures with my multicultural friends i get confused on what i actually try to hat and get out, is it the islamic ideology, the dark brown people or everybody that isn't german? The fights in my head are unbearable, i just want it to stop.

>degree from a gymnasium otherwise you cant applicate for a university
This is how retarded and ignorant people are who went to the gymnasium.

It's an ugly roach (like yourself, probably)

Stop crying wh*Te subhuman.

>implying