Le white nerd boogeyman

>le white nerd boogeyman

white nerds are the ones voting leftists and getting cucked by their ugly girlfriends, what are they talking about?

Someone post the shop of the bear having a baseball bat penetrate him please

Is this actually real? So when blacks or Hispanics bitch about supposedly not being reprisented in moviesthey get listened to, but when whites say they font want to see a movie because they don't identify with the race, the (((media))) attempts to mock them.

What is it with the Media and hating white nerds in particular?

It's like they are targeted more than any other kind of white.

>is this real?
check his facebook

Who actually thinks like this?

I've never went and watched a movie saying to myself wow they're not my skin color.. Guess I can't enjoy the movie... Fucking dumb!

Mind you I'm a Right winged gun loving Islamic hating southern so yeah... Who the fuck says this kind of shit to themselves.

#LoveDonaldTrump

It's just an excuse for Dobson to act holier than thou and feel good about himself by hating other white people

Is Dobson still a virgin?

someone shop the guy to turn him black, then change the movie poster and the description so it can be accurate.

No one thinks like this. How little empathy does someone have to have that they can’t identify with another human being because they’re black.

Fuck I identified with an anthropomorphic fox man in The Fantastic Mr.Fox. I don’t think I’ll have trouble with who ever the fuck plays black panther.

post your wokest dobson

>Who actually thinks like this?
Nobody and it's not just a lie that white people lack empathy it's the exact opposite of the truth, a malicious meme purposefully designed to sic non whites against whites and dehumanize us.

Is this the left's attempt at humor? Pathetic,

>Women can no longer enjoy their own sex appeal

This please

>Muh Empathy

>Muh virtue signalling appeals to morality.

Boy it sure is Reddit in here. You stupid fucks are responding EXACTLY how the article wants you to. By saying "I'm totally not like that caricature in this movie" you are letting yourself get shamed into having the mindstates they want you to. This is why you idiots will always be peasants. You are utterly fucking clueless.

Lurk more fucktards. You'll learn to hate this pro-nigger Jewish propaganda soon enough.

You guys know what Dobson is like, right? He apparently consistently harrasses women online. The man is scum and virtue signals to try and cover for the horseshit he does.

I love kojima and japan for not giving a fuck about what western society has become and still doing their own thing. Sex appeal isnt bad

This. I thought feminism was about harnessing your sexuality and using it to better your position in life over men.
Also does anyone have the comic portion that goes with this pic?

Typical leftie behavior

What fucking mindstate am I supposedly being shamed into having? That empathizing with characters is easy unless you’re actually a sociopath.

No one thinks like the caricature, I’m deriding the comic for being retarded and painting people like moronic sociopaths.

Its the one thing women have over men and they want to take it away.

>Fedora
He literally is the stereotype invoked in

Citation needed
Post pictures