HAPPENING!! CHINESE SLEEPER CELLS IN EVERY MAJOR COUNTY

I just am an information junkie and love spreading the Red Gibblets.

Seen this vid on otherchan and this one might tickle your pickle

China is preparing for war with us
>since the 50's Chinese immigrants are secretly a sleeper cell

The average Chinese restaurant owner in your city IS A SLEEPER AGENT ....

These cells are waiting for the war to activate ..
Our gov knows
Our intel knows
Now you need to know

>BUT muh spare ribs

It's fine continue eating for now but when the war starts you would be stupid to order Chicken taiTwinFux or Kung Pap Shillings

Now I n33d the China anons to step forward and be honest .... You consider us dogs... GaiLous!!! GuiLaus!!!

Well listen to me you Snake-kin yellow devils!!!!
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK... TO THE PATTYS

youtu.be/wuZyXyrwn4o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLAxoNOesU8
youtube.com/watch?v=w4v2puOgdR4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ya man. And the Chinese army has been massing in the deserts of Mexico for years, and their special forces have been sneaking across he border dressed as mexicans too.

fuck off with your advertising. and i know, but there's nothing i can do about it

for now.

>t.schlomo

Chinks get the gas on the day of the rope. Any white that thinks chinks are based is delusional.

Chinese are always a foreign race within a country, and they view YOU as the enemy to be destroyed. Show them no mercy.

op is right, we are being invaded by chinese and chinese mafia

help burgers, nuke china

dr. seuss was right

>T. Angry chink shills or AI spambots.

You aren't fooling anyone, chinks.

>living here for decades
>treated well by Americans
>generate wealth have a good life thanks to us

Yeah I'm sure we should be worried.

lol who cares. How are so many people here this narcissistic that they think normal people don't know governments are up to no good. It just doesn't affect them so who gives a shit. The people it affects give a shit. There's no Chinese sleeper cells bothering me at my quiet desk job.

Just fuck a bunch of gook bitches. Impregnate them, and breed them out. Or start shooting up chink restaurant's. Next time you see a little zipperhead walking with his mum, boot him in the face.

You will be the first to go when shit hits the fan. I feel bad for you but not really. This is the future you chose.

I lived with a chinese sleeper at my University ama

You dirty ricedevil!!
Begone pattyNigger
Before your run over for glowing yellow

Should've killed him

What did they tell you.... Gaijin?

The chinkM3nace feeds on your weekness..
>we are doomed
I'm going innawoods like VARG

Do you got beter sources then some youtube video with some anecdotes of a Chinese women remembered by someone who was then a kid?

And waste my one life rotting prison after killing just one commie no thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=mLAxoNOesU8
youtube.com/watch?v=w4v2puOgdR4

He was a member of the Party we would talk about Politics I think he was a spy, he would go to Boston or New York on the weekend for days at a time

I swear to god these Jewish shills get more retarded every day.

I wonder why the shills never name Israel.

OH YEAH THATS RIGHT

BECAUSE ISRAEL IS BEHIND THE SHILLS ON THIS WEBSITE.

Wow so who is gonna take over America first, Mexicans or Chinese?

Imperialism is the highest stage of capitalism. - Lenin

This is nothing new, user. Gooks even unto the 3rd generation remain loyal to the motherland first. Fortunately, when the round-up comes, the Japanese will already have their ID at hand, and so we can just focus on the gooks.

Th3_donald on leddit banned this video .... we know their mods are keifeng new Chinks now.... fuck them and fuck the SHILLS

>Generate wealth

I think you mean steal IP and conduct corporate espionage while voting Democrat in massive numbers.

A Chinese American CIA agent recently turned traitor for the CCP and gave away the identity of all US CIA agents in China, getting them all killed or captured as a result.

Go fuck yourself if you think these invasive yellow goblins aren't traitors waiting in ready.

This Gwielo gets it.

Ice the Rice.

Well said, user. You speak truth.

Most people think "the guv is up to no good" in a weak abstract sense. They still believe the holocaust and that immigrants are good.

How dare you mock that 12 year old refugee?!?

Will the Chinese, the jews of Asia be able to finally end the Jews, the Jews of the rest of the world?

How would they ensure the loyalty of huge numbers of immigrants? Not saying they don’t but if a random selection of Chinese were brought over here it would be expected that some would come to love America only.

If this were true they would get their shit pushed in almost everywhere.

By sheer numbers and the hard-wired racism of these stinky chink monkies

Many will defect from the original plan, but enough will remain loyal to carry out the agenda. Even if only 1 out of every 10 were still loyal to China (the number is almost certainly higher than that), that would still be almost a million spies.

Non-white immigration was a mistake.

Not if your government is run by jews or payed off by the CCP.

They have a whole devision devoted to buying off foreign politicians and spreading pro CCP propaganda designed to make foreigners hold a positive view of them.

All Chinese 'students' are linked to PLA or the Party Elite. They will never betray their homeland or become american.

Our intel agencies have either not understood this or are actively facilitating the mass influx.

>our government knows
>our Intel knows (what about our AMD?)
So if this is true all relevant people know. So why do I need to know? Because op is a fag, fishing for (You)s

>chinese foreign students make up almost 25% of the students at my college
>tfw

chink invasion is real

their limited expeditionary and naval capabilities are extremely underwhelming. unless they plan on taking us over from asia...

I know the pain. They are smug, rude little shits.

They are everywhere at the university nearby me.

What the fuck is wrong with the government in letting them in. Don't they have a fucking shred of common sense or sanity left?

This is LITTERALLY an invasion.

>n33d

what is this a 90s LARPing thread?

this is worse than the flat earth theory

we need to arm taiwan with nuclear weapons to immedietly stop any chamce of china becoming a powerhouse. it would instantly checkmate them.

When our government isnt run by treasonous Jews, we can make an alliance with India too.

What's going on in this thread?

>some redskins scalp settlers
>redskin Population reduction: >98%

>japs attack Pearl Harbor
>govt rounds up all US japs and puts them in concentration camps, bombs Japan with fire and nukes

>a few commie spies in government during Cold War
>commie witch hunt where any commie gets arrested and life destroyed

>A handful of sand people highjack some planes and crash them into buildings
>16 years later, all sand people are still profiled and half their lands burned to the ground

Americans do not tolerate attacks against the homeland unless it is by the chosen people. China shouldn't make a move unless USA erupts into civil war.

God we can only hope.

I'm curious to see how the kikes will try and subvert China.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews

>mfw 100 years too late

>The average Chinese restaurant owner in your city IS A SLEEPER AGENT
why do you think they killed Bruce lee?

>I'm curious to see how the kikes will try and subvert China.
dude China invented debt based paper money, not jews in the desert who didn't have writing when they met the Chinese

Well that would explain the incredible uniformity of chinese food everywhere despite it all being small businesses.

The Japanese rational for not invading the continental US still holds true today. The chinks would be looking behind every blade of grass and they know it.

Pacific state politicians are all bribed to ban guns for the future invasion.

The Chinks know the ZOG will use this India conflict to dogpile their country eventually so they are just throwing the first punch.

>The chinks would be looking behind every blade of grass and they know it.
yes but the Chinks don't give a fuck about your people, they just want to kidnap your scientists, they could give a fuck, except maybe to blackmail your politicians,

you think the jews invented that shit? before the jews there was Babylon and before Babylon there was China

Check the distribution centers that's where the documents are...

So does the USA and Russia. You act like this isn't common knowledge. I'd be willing to bet 90% of American journalists in Russia and China are CIA agents.

Yep we consider you dogs. All we Chinamen want to do is bang your women and steal your money.

>Whites praise self culture and identity
>Third gen Asian praise self culture and identity.
"FUCKING SLEEPER CELL AGENT GET OUT OF MY STREEAM REEEE."
I am one of the 1.4 billion agents ready to topple the Western governments once emperor Xi gives the signal.

BAIZUO

FUCK I BETTER GET MY 4 HAND ASIAN MASSAGES BEFORE SHIT GOES SOUTH
I want little asian girl war booty

underrated