Sued for Calling German Police Nazis

>An angry American traveler found herself plunged into German legal waters this month after allegedly calling federal police officers "Nazis" during a dispute at Frankfurt International Airport.

>Police say the woman, a 49-year-old professor, became "unreasonable and irritated" when they told her she had too many liquids in her carry-on during a screening for explosives.

>It was approximately at this point that police allege she called them "f--ing bastards" and "f--ing German Nazi police." But she says she never called the police "Nazis." What they heard was her wondering why she caught flack instead of the "Nazi-looking dude" with a "Hitler's youth haircut" in line behind her.

>The result of the altercation: preliminary criminal proceedings against the woman on suspicion of slander, plus a $260-bill (€207) upfront for any subsequent legal expenses. Days later, her case got worse when she published an incendiary 4,000-word tirade about the incident in the Huffington Post.

archive.is/Lh8K7

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Y0OuD
archive.is/IMvql
archive.is/s3nq0
archive.is/NzHI2
archive.is/wKnNM
youtube.com/watch?v=QMNEaGOJa5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The woman is some nutty lefty professor who gets into arguments about Trump.

>Anger at Georgetown professor over her MONTH-LONG foul-mouthed Twitter rant at Muslim ex-colleague who voted Trump
archive.is/Y0OuD

This is her side of the story:
archive.is/IMvql

flesh eating bug? WTF?

Also, if you ever want to fuck people over legally like refugees or anyone, just let them call you antisemite with eyewitnesses lol

Hahaha ... martsharter ignores 800 years of history and thinks Germans have developed a sense of humour. Hilarity ensues!

>archive.is/IMvql

Unhinged leftists that write in Queeffington post have no sense of humor so this is just like attracting like lol.

>C. Christine Fair, an expert in South Asian politics and military affairs, wrote in her Tumblr post, “I anticipate being kicked out from our gym,” because she confronted white nationalist Richard Spencer at an Alexandria fitness center.
archive.is/s3nq0
archive.is/NzHI2
archive.is/wKnNM

cat woman.

Honestly, the length of that article. Get to the point.

>>An angry American traveler found herself plunged into German legal waters this month after allegedly calling federal police officers "Nazis" during a dispute at Frankfurt International Airport.

>Police say the woman, a 49-year-old professor, became "unreasonable and irritated" when they told her she had too many liquids in her carry-on during a screening for explosives.

In defense of the nazis--- sorry, german officials..

Germany is a fucking occupied country and the law about liquids on flights ARE BECAUSE OF USA

ITS THE FAULT OF HER OWN FUCKING GOVERNMENT IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE

>The police officer explained, with all of the bluster with which Donald Trump declared himself to be a “stable genius,”

>In the meantime, three American men were behind me. I had watched them come through the same security checkpoint as I did. One of the three seemed younger than the other two. He was wearing a flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up to reveal his tattoos. He was actually sporting a Hitler’s youth haircut

>However, that do, in my view, was deliberately distinct from the hideous Hipster hairdo that Millennial metro-sexual males have regrettably popularized or the military’s high and tight cut, both of which are sometimes mistaken for the coiffure of American white supremacists.

>I explained that, in my country, our law enforcement personnel wear name tags and that citizens have a right to register complaints when they believe they have been maltreated. (PS: I am totally aware that this is a privilege generally reserved for white people. This is truly a white privilege.)

she wrote a book, the unironic title of which is:
"Fighting to the End: The Pakistan Army's Way of War"

who knew "Fighting to the End" was a thing in warfare?

>get called Nazis
>act like it
I approve.

I'm more interested in the side story. How do you fall off a bike and contract a flesh-eating bug??

>It occurred to me that if he does this to an American white woman who teaches at a prestigious American university and who is a national security professional, how would he treat a Muslim woman in a hejab or a Muslim man with a beard.

>He was as adamant as was I: He explained that if I am going to complain about him, he was going to arrest me. He asserted that I was being a belligerent and rude passenger. Now anyone who knows me knows that I can indeed by very “rude,” which is the adjective that men use for women who are assertive.

>At this point, the three fellows including the Hitler Youth haircut enthusiast had left. I gave the baggage screener the benefit of the doubt and explained “I think you misunderstood me. I referred to the gentlemen behind me, who is an AMERICAN, not your police officer.”

>Amongst themselves, Kapoor and Austav described me as a “hippy.” This is a peculiar appellation for me and I can only attribute their deployment of it to the fact that I was wearing an Indian kurta and coat and sandals because, after all, I was going to India. I explained that in fact I am a professor and I am not a hippy, whatever they meant by that.

Man this is comedy gold, she ends with the andy griffth/jackboot thug meme too, like it wasn't leftist policies that turned countries into third world shitholes with Muslims blowing shit up everywhere that started that shit in the first place.

So fucking delusional.

says shes not Jewish by religion but has cultural leanings, and also owned the title on twitter during the spencer episode
>“Dear pathetic Nazis trolling me,” she wrote, “your ‘uber-mensch’ @RichardBSpencer was owned by this ‘fat, ugly, pig, Jewess whore.’ Let that sink in.”

>with all of the bluster with which Donald Trump
It's insane how obsessed leftists are with Trump

>imma professor!
Does she think she's above the law? This bitch is mentally unstable

she will lear we give no single fuck about stuff like this. she will pay a fine or sth. if not arrest until payed. fucking bitch messing around making ppls jobs harder.

I knew I'd find a Trump comparison in there and I wasn't disappointed.

I bet I could find twenty insane screeds of hers comparing Trump to Hitler, and then here is her published article comparing the German cops to Trump. I wonder if Germany might be interested in extraditing her lol.

>Germany literally has its own N-word

yeah. but nigger is allowed.
she will pay the fine. or she will

Jews are now getting sued by German police for calling them Nazis

I don't get a lot of this story. And I fly at least once a month through Frankfurt Airport.

Security checks in Frankfurt airport is done by a private security force (those are not state employees) and not the police so if the police showed up she must have fucked up so bad

A gel is a liquid and they have posters everywhere that tell you exactly what you're allowed to bring in bold letters in english from the check-in, the border control to the security check

Last but not least I hope she gets a jail sentence and banned from entering the Schengen Area for life.

bad people don't like having the mirror held up in front of them.

>He asserted that I was being a belligerent and rude passenger.
>Now anyone who knows me knows that I can indeed by very “rude,” which is the adjective that men use for women who are assertive
How fucking far up your own ass do you have to be to continue being rude to a cop threatening to arrest you for being rude simply because of your own shitty definition of the word? Just stop being such a cunt all the time, you daft cunt.

What a world we live in.

Oy vey it's anuddah shoah

Yeah I had to read that one.

He fell off his bike cutting his leg and some flesh-eating bacteria got into the wound from the soil around where he fell. The doctors didn't notice and sent him home. He came back a few days later but it was too late. And that's why you don't feed mogwai after midnight.

Complaining about the types of laws that she'd like to see implemented in the US no doubt.

>professor
>implying i give a shit if she rots in some cell

What a time to be alive.

>has too much liquid on her carry on
>If this is how you treat ME, A FUCKING WHITE WOMAN, how would you treat a muslim wearing a hijab or sporting a beard?
>Why aren't these fascist pigs investigating this Nazi-looking motherfucker
This bitch is literally mentally unstable

The Germans are genociding their own people to prove they aren't Nazis... Some bitch sure as helk isn't gonna throw around words heavy enough for ethnocide and get away with it.

This is how you insult the German Police:

youtube.com/watch?v=QMNEaGOJa5s