The great debate

The great debate.

they are almost identical in quality, it's really hard to say.

I will never be more thankful for a normalfag shitshow like deathbattle for making Jojofags forever butthurt

Seeing as Luffy had to improve his skills to such a high degree first (his devilfruit being almost debilitating and not that high in class) and his manga is still running I'd say we don't have much of a contest here now do we?

Whoever screams "muh nakama" the loudest

> had to improve his skills to such a high degree first (his devilfruit being almost debilitating and not that high in class
ok and?

>and his manga is still running
are you saying because they're finished means Naruto or Ichigo can't contend with the likes of Luffy? Narutu and Bleach have ceased running

Contrary to belief Luffy has said this more times than not since FT members got OP and don't need to be caitered like Luffy does to numerous side characters

I dunno, ussually when it comes down to this, it's like a monk fighting a mage. So if the monk can get close enough mage is fucked.

Natsu easily. FT universe has a high powerlevel from one piece verse, can't say the same about the quality of the show though. one piece is also shit, go watch something better you dweebs

Who needs Luffy

When Zoro, Sanji, Law, Shanks, Buggy exist

Isn't fairy tail for dweebs too

Prove me wrong

I watched an ova epside that scared the shit out of me
Urza what ever her name asked to be spanked by random people on the street

How does Mashima draw so many weekly chapters per year including a few double chapters and not get sick while Oda has to take a week off more than a few times?

I was implying in my post that both shows are shit.

>Watching One Piece

Hahaha You watched the weirdest OVA there was

I clicked on it randomly

I tend to watch a show before formulating an opinion whether it's shit or not.

I dropped it around episode 500+

I too would get nauseous if I look at my shit art for a long ass time like Oda. But well the masses love it, so it's basically free money for him.

Could Luffy tank a Demolition fist from a Dragon Force empowered or Flame Dragon king mode Natsu?

Can Natsu face tank a Leo Bazooka or King Kong Gun from Gear 4 either?

>Reading comprehension
>Not reading the manga

What makes you think that I didn't read the manga too? I stopped around zou arc.

They both lose for being in shitty shonen.

What debate? Which of them is less of a cancer? Who has the shittier show?

At least fairy tails girls are fappable unlike one piece sticks

Faggy tail was bad from ep 1, so i dont know if it got better.
One Piece has gotten so slow that one episode barely progresses the story. The intro and recap last 4 min 30 seconds alone

One Piece? More like One Shit
Fairy Tail? More like Fairy Shit

>watching the anime

Literally why?

Faily Fail

I really thought FT was made by the OP guy when it first started. Then I noticed it shared much more with RM and saw it was from that guy instead.

That stuff was probably admiral level or higher, so no.

the fire one. Cooler power, better fashion sense

I think the FT author was one of Oda's assistants.

This

I can't tell what his outfit looks like to me tho

Persian? Definitely Eastern but I can't finger where or when

I mean they're both sons of Dragons

Is that dust or blood? There's just so fucking much of it.

Not even a contest.
One Piece is actually good.

Natsu.

Fairy Tail is complete fucking trash but Natsu basically just defeated god with friendship power.

natsu because lucy>nami

Dragon vs Dragon= drow

>drow