Happenings Incoming?

FBI surveillance van spotted heading towards Chocago

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/chicago/news/stories/fbi-chicago-releases-video-in-connection-with-ongoing-kidnapping-case
patch.com/illinois/chicago/terrifying-video-girl-abducted-broad-daylight-fbi-seeks-tips
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
21stcentury3d.com/production/films/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryan_Singer
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If something does happen in Chicago remember that Rahm Emmanuel is the mayor and his father was a major Israeli agent. Rahm is also an israeli agent and he supplied the hot dogs to Obama. He also got the Awans out of Pakistani prison and converted them to Mossad agents within congress to blackmail them.

more info plz
chocago is a big place

Shit. It's because of the lobster.

I'm scurred lads. Hold me.

For you

Looks like the cavalry is coming in.

I spotted it on I-88 headed towards the city around 5:50.

Take this crap to >>>/bantz/ It's not politics
>hurr durr I saw a van

It's not the fucking oscar meyer mobile nigger

FBI about to beat Chicongos like bongos

LARP thread. Fuck off, Frank.

HOLY SHIT OP.

I THINK YOU LEGITIMATELY FOUND OUT A JEW FALSE FLAG. LOOK AT HOW THE SHILLS ARE FREAKING OUT IN HERE.

Frank is here???

Tell us moar Frank.

HAPPENING: WHISTLEBLOWER DEAD

GET IN HEREEEEEEE

You think the trumpster will send in the big boys to clam Chicango down?

bump

Bump

get fukd sharblue
trump rule fbi=cia

Shills are freaking out about this thread. I'm gonna keep it bumped.

Was it past Aurora already?

Lol I’d love to see what those nigs would do if marines showed up in there city. The whole alpha bullshit will go right away from them when they see a guy who will smash your teeth in and tell you to save them for the tooth fairy.

Yes

Maybe related to this (a kidnapping)

fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/chicago/news/stories/fbi-chicago-releases-video-in-connection-with-ongoing-kidnapping-case

Another source
patch.com/illinois/chicago/terrifying-video-girl-abducted-broad-daylight-fbi-seeks-tips

Theyr'e coming for Rahm. I bet he'll be the first sanctuary city rogue to go down, and they'll pinch his dick and make him squeal on Obama.

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

I seen a Huey helicopter around noon today heading from Clinton lenawee county toward Ann arbor. Hope they are sending in the troops! I want a happenings!

bump

this is old fucking news. Why do you faggots keep spamming Tory Smith thread redirects?

What has Goodman done to try and taint evidence? The sniveling kike always rubbed me wrong, but I thought he was just sent to sabotage George Webb, who seems legit schizophrenic.

you can't bump a thread more than once shillfag

Jason Goodman is on the payroll of a man named Arnan Milchan. Arnan has Jason doing work partly out of blackmail. Jason was at parties with a producer named Brian Singer and there were underaged boys and girls. Jason was being paid $2.788 a week and its now up to $3500 a week. Laura Loomer is making $7000 a week from Milchan. Black Cube feed them info. Jason found out that Milchan is paying Loomer twice as much as him and thats why they had this fight. Please do not tell anyone how you got this info. Goodman's job is to deflect attention from Rahm Emanuel , Chuck Schumer and DWS. Rahm secretly paid Pakistani prosecutors 3 million in hush money in March 2009 to make a ton of fraud charges go away. The money came from Israel. The Awan's have been spying for Israel since 2007-2008 with Schumer as the king pin. Now Milchan works with a guy named Avi Hersh. I know you and T and others know some of this stuff, but now you know the full story. Also, Alan Dershowitz has over 7 hours of Orgy Island vid hidden and his vid file is called Insurance, the same name as Schumer's boy Anthony Wiener. Avi is deeply involved in pedophilia in hollywood and the purpose of these parties was to bring in kids for "fun and games".

Jason worked on Xmen, the super hit created by Bryan Singer, who was later convicted of child pedophilia after he repeatedly took advantage of teens Singer has been accused numerous times of being a pedophile. He is openly bisexual. He called you a criminal. How will he like being forensically linked to the DNC and also convicted pedophile Bryan Singer?

Jason is also connected to convicted pedophile Bryan Singer. They worked closely together, Bryan was also obsessed about 13 year old children being used for sex.
21stcentury3d.com/production/films/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryan_Singer

Yes, you can, you can perpetually bump it. Is this your first day on the job?

it's been so long since I've seen the actual V& van

You literally can't bump your own threads.

I'm not OP. And actually you can intermittantly bump your own threads. You just made me realize something though, whoever hires you people legitimately hires retards.

bump

Well, I already knew about Milchan, I knew about Brian Singer, I know about the whole pedophilia/blackmail thing, and I know that the intelligence communities (domestic and Israeli) are involved in Hollywood, but how exactly is it deduced that Goodman is "on Milchan's payroll?" The fact he and his company were hired to work on a Brian Singer movie doesn't really mean that there's an ongoing arrangement.

I don't doubt he's someone's shill, but how can it so definitively be pinned on Milchan?

CIA source. You don't think that Jason and George have been being watched this whole time? You don't think that all the e-celebs they dragged into their elaborate psy op aren't being watched? You're extremely naive.

Lobster is innocent I say!

Slow down, cowboy. There's nothing naive about asking questions about someone else's research. I assume they're all being watched because they have influence, and I knew something was up just by looking at who Goodman and Webb decided to meet up with. Once they got to Robert Steele, there was no doubt in my mind. I was like, "Robert, nooooooooooo!"

I loved it when Goodman basically asked Steele to say for the camera that they weren't Mossad, and Steele basically replied, "Well, technically, you can't be sure."

So, where did this source say that Goodman is currently working for Milchan?

they're going in for the crooked parasites

Sorry. I like RDS, he's actually brave enough to speak the truth about Zionism.

Love that dude. Did you know he's suing Goodman?

No, I didn't! That makes me happy.

bump

>surveillance van
You dissolved nigger

Oscar meyer mobile nigger catcher.

He died of aids move on.

Bump because this is actually important

Loomer's on $360k a year?

I'm in nashville and last week they busted up a drug ring/motorcycle gang. Arrested about 50 people. Made me think of 9,000 INDICTMENTS!!

Because they want boomers and retards to attach something demonstrably schizophrenic to legitimate concerns or productive ops.

It's not every week of the year. It's the time she spent doing the vegas shit, doing the crowdsource the truth shit.

bump

Chiraq is rising again boys