Potential Happening: Sino-Indian War

China and India have been steadily building up their air and ground forces near the disputed Doklam plateau since August 2017, after the end of a crisis that erupted when Indian forces entered Chinese-held territory to block the construction of a potentially strategic road.

worldview.stratfor.com/article/preparing-rematch-top-world

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-42834609

WW3 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

grammarly.com/blog/conditional-sentences/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They’ve been slap fighting for moths now

Nothing ever happens. Stop acting like a faggot.

In a similar vein, India recently tested a new nuclear ICBM, the Agni-5, giving India the ability to strike Chinese targets that were previously out of reach, such as Shanghai.

Ah
This thread again
IT
ISNT
HAPPENING

It's not going to happen, but I kind of want it to happen

I know, I'm just so happening-starved that I've been reduced to scrounging /sg/ and happening prediction threads to get my fix

Not even the recent Turkish invasion of Afrin did it for me

This

China is the less degenerate society, but not by much and that's not saying much.

They are also the much greater geopolitical threat. If India wasn't a shithole where most people live in filth and have medieval values, it would be a friendly country that can have a global reach without being hostile or seditious.

India is the better option to support if they start fighting.

We need to support India.

They may not poo in the loo but Chona is a horrendous monster that needs to be contained.

Indians also hate muzzies, too.

>tfw no happenings and we’re already a month into the new year

Does that mean India, superpower by 2020, has a rocket and ICBM program years behind that of the Norks?

They're ahead of the norks, but only barely

india has rockets big enough to send payloads to the moon, norks aren't even orbital yet

I hope the chinese send the indians back into the stonea........oh......

Just slightly better than fucking Stalinist North Korea? That's honestly pathetic.

>Actually wanting the dangerous, highly organized, and predatory Chinks to win against the Muslim hating Indians.

Jesus Christ you're stupid.

China is a threat, India is not.

I got your back pajeet

Hating Muslims doesn't make us automatically like them. They're still dirty poos

Shut it, mutt, i don't give a single shit about muslims, and even if i did it's not like they ever did much against them except trowing in some offenses.
Inidans are two faced shitskinned stinky subhumans pretending to be a big player, swarming the civilized world with their substandard work. Hell, even their food is shit.

And the Chinese are highly organized, self serving insects hungrily eyeing your technology and natural resources.

You have to be mentally defective to choose things like this based on "Muh degeneracy" and not the objective threat that they pose to you and your survival.

Get a clue, kiddo.

Good. I root for the chinks. Kill the poos.

Are you literally too retarded to read?

>India is the better option to support if they start fighting.

But they never will, so..

I wish, there are far too many of both of them

>Shut it, mutt, i don't give a single shit about muslims

And this is why Europe will fall to Islam

Indians are humans. Chinks are insects.

Breaking news : China hates muslims and niggers and is being outbred by india

The ABSOLUTE state of the mutt

Thats a lot of poo

grammarly.com/blog/conditional-sentences/

Breaking news, China is openly fucking with European politics by playing the Easter European ones off against the western ones. They are colonizing Canada and Australia while idiots like you defend them.

Indians are colonizing us too, mongrel. Also why should I care about other countries ? Mine goes first, mutt

nigger shut up

>these brown people are insects
>but these other brown people are humans
how about no

Good, I hope The Don can use this war to cuck the Chinese into oblivion.

You don't have a say in who's human or not, you filthy SEA.

>says amerimutt
go suck your chinese dick then, just like you suck the circumsized one

You're literally a dirtier, dumber Chinese with Indian and Nigger blood. I don't know why you're talking.

Also, probably the same salty ass jungle gook from the other thread. Unironically kill yourself.

The chinks are probably the only other ""human"" branch of the species. The shitskins south of the Himalayas are a bunch of monkeys riding on the success of the higher castes.

Oh cool joos are really ramping up their efforts
They want to take down Egypt so more africans enter Europe
Now they want more asians to enter Europe

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

AMERICAN EDUCATION

Although I'm half chink I unironically believe most of them lack souls

Leaf user, its always like this when I talk to mutts. They usually lack reading comprehension skills. Srsly, I am not even white and English isn't even my firet language.

I hope both are totally destroyed even the last one of them

Sorry, Philippine flag and Czech flags are so damn similar, it's like no one has any creativity when designing this shit.

That would be a zerg war. Millions would die. Tech support would take longer, and basic crap would cost 5x after that war

We can also use it as a pretext to finally remove the Pakistani plague from the Earth at the same time.

I want the human race exterminated by nuclear hell fire mixed with biological warfare. I want all humans to die. I want to watch it happen. I want to be the last one to die screaming.

Hi Ching-Chong.

Based Spain. When will you faggots wake up from your siesta and put the mudpeople back in check?

locusts never fight eachother

they already did. not too many dead though...but both were still really primitive in 1962.

They have modern weapons now. :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War

The only question is, who will Russia side with
If they side with India they can take Manchuria and defend the norks from a potential Chinese invasion but if they side with China they could get a large chunk of indias economy

>T. Zhang.

India's

Except Russia most likely ally with China.

wrong you frog, the chinks are allied with pakis.

why dont you got out there and MAKE IT HAPPEN

Sup Forums memed a used car salesman to presidency. whats stopping you from meming ww poo-locust warfare?

They still hate Muslims and niggers though. I don't know if you've heard, but Chinese people are very racist.

If this was the days of Mao still, Russia would certainly ally with India again.

But it isn't, and Russia is quite tight with China now. Russia would certainly side with China.

Us with India for obvious reasons, but I can't see this breaking out beyond India and China if it really does go hot.

anyone have any videos of the indian and chinese armies getting in fistfights on their border?

Most of the world hates China, and India buys a ton of weapons from Russia, the Slavs would have to be suicidal retards to side with China.

this is as far as these huge clitted dudes will ever go

they are long overdue for a war, but dont expect anything bigger than a catfight, being that they are both just dudes with large clits (poo/chink cloaca avg is almost 2 inches)

How come? If Russia were to side with China, which they probably would, it would be a definite victory for them. This is, if US doesn't side with India, but I have a feeling the US doesn't really give a sit about India, other than advocating them for having "democracy".

Gonna laugh p hard when the street shitters get steam rolled

honestly the only reason people can give for supporting india is "well they aren't a threat"

imagine being that pathetic

People always think of Russia as best friends with China but underestimate how many ties they have with India, Russia would be better off not getting involved rather than betraying one of their closest allies and increasing the likelyhood of it turning into WW3 rather than just a war between Asian countries.

>Indian
>Human

Fucking pick one faggit

This

US is a hoax, it never existed.

It's been a few months

wtf are chinks really insects?

No, you're retarded if you think a human is an insect.

Filipinos are poor but at least they have a soul. Chinks don't.

Rice v Poo

This is what the world needs...

Can't wait to see Pajeets gets their ass kicks, maybe then the curry niggers working at my place will stfu about "muh superpooper by 2020".

>Indians are two faced
>flag

I think war is inevitable between China and Indian one is a superpower and the other is a rapidly growing country that will be a superpower soon having two being neighbours is a catalyst for war since they will constanly fight over territory it will start with small skirmishes and and lead to bigger battles. America, Europe and Russia have no neighbours that would be considered superpowers

Oh fuck off

India has sent satellites to Mars and moon. They have launched 100+ earth satellites in one launch. China's mars mission failed.
If a country can do that, they pretty much can target anywhere on earth with MIRVs.
And this was not the first Agni V test. They are just doing improvements at this stage. They pretty much have the ability to target anyone on earth.

Found the pajeet.

what then?
the one who shits the most on the floor wins?
third world problem
nobody cares

>Asians
>Souls
Pick one

Holy shit this. These two supremely shit people need to be drastically reduced.

they can get something akin to a soul when nuked, as proven with japs
it also seem to have the benefit of teaching them hygiene, since japs ended up teaching robots to clean their asses

I have no stake or investment in anything that goes on in China and India, but I'd wager that India would win a prolonged war against China.

India has a better track record in warfare.

ITT we stop being mean to pajeets, at least temporarily

beyond retarded

I have the better picture.

Reasons to support India.
Better Religion
Better Food
Better Language(s) i.e. Sanskrit
Better People
Aryans
Never hostile or land grabbing
Don't fuck your wemenz
Tech support
Hates Pakistan etc.

They prolly won’t understand your religion, but u should point out how Islamic pajeets do 65% of the rapes and 55% of the murders