Why is Shaft so awful?

Why is Shaft so awful?

They don't care about the medium.

They only want to make money on shit fanservice shows.

>They only want to make money on shit fanservice shows.
Monogatari is much better than modern shitty anime like konosuba, rezero, saekano, etc.

Buy the bluerray

lower the cost

For the last time, zoom-ins on long-distance shots DO NOT COUNT as QUALITY.

And I can smell the false-flagging from here.

Like all other anime, the version airing is pretty budget and the BD fixes literally everything.

>For the last time, zoom-ins on long-distance shots DO NOT COUNT as QUALITY.
says who

I say.

Shaft has been a purveyor of QUALITY for some time now, but that doesn't stop me from having a guilty chuckle from their still-frame reaction images.

Who the fuck cares about you kiddo

>Have an own online shop now
>doesn't release an artbook series with all the funky artworks
>only do the silly key animation books.

You should, I'm trying to educate you.

>Monogatari
>not modern

Bakemonogatari was closer to the moonlanding than present day.

It started in 2005 when anime, manga and novels were still good.

Fuck, it's true!

They don't count because they only look like QUALITY when you zoom in. Same thing with freeze-frames of blur effects and tweens.

And that's bad practice because...?

>Bake released 2005
>12 years ago

>Moon landing 1969
>2005-1969=...

This is nothing compared to how bad their Negima OVAs and movie was. SHAFT really just doesn't give a shit.

>2008

KyoAni is the only studio out there that won't give you the occasional QUALITY, but it's not because they care more, it's because their business is managed properly and they don't go off schedule.

Despite being set apart by their stylistic choices, Shaft is just your regular mismanaged studio like all the others, so they give you QUALITY when they fuck up. It has nothing to do with caring.

In any case, is correct, as is the fact that they fix it all up for bluray. Don't watch airing anime if it bothers you.