Little Witch Academia

What does chariot's pits taste like user?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/er1fat
poal.me/z4b0ze
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Despair

Betrayal

lemons

The magic she just stole from innocent little girls

Did someone say despair?

Do you hate Chariot?

A yearning for my dick in her future self's mouth.

Despair with a hint of stubble.

Got a doll baby, I love her so
Nothing else like her anywhere you go
Man she's anything but calm
A regular pint-sized atom bomb

Atom bomb baby little atom bomb
I want her in my wigwam
She's just the way I want her to be
A million times hotter than TNT

How could (((Chariot))) do this to her?

like a bad anime

Everything that is evil in the world.

I don't.

She's now hitting a new rock bottom with evey thread.

Like a shoehorned anime with a shoehorned romance.

Episode 22 should have happened 5-10 episodes ago

>both Diana and Akko got their magic stolen by Chariot

>10 episodes long finale
eeh

I fell in love.

GIVE ME BACK MY YAY CHARIOT

>preform a dumb illusion is act as a front to steal magic from children
>gets away with it because most witches think it's stupid so cases of losing magic are isolated

Chariot and Croix being a french magical Bonnie and Clyde was a better twist than I expected

Now I understand the Top 10 Anime Betrayals meme.

Are you fucking nuts?

Still can't top this.

He's right though, Maybe not 10 episodes though but this should have happened a few episodes ago.

>Diana didn't lose her magic because her parents died
>she lost it because she went to the Chariot show

Oh C'mon! People need to get over it.

She was not going to throw away her life and even his mother agrees.

So Chariot couldnt find the 7th word so she starting stealing other peoples mana instead?

Most of the show was slice of life with no real focus or plot

The last few episodes have scrambled to create a arc plot and climax

Its horrible pacing and the show feels completely jarring from where it began, and not in a positive way.

Also Croix was a horrible, rushed and silly addition with how obviously "evil" she was and no one even batting an eye with her showing up when she did and the black cubes

yeah my biggest gripe with the show is how boring and poor quality in the middle episodes.

Yes. she basically tried what Croix is trying now

She didn't even blow out the moon.

>Chariot has hit rock bottom
>Going to go berserk in the next ep

>enrollment to Luna Nova was dropping because Chariot was killing off most of the magic users in the world

How did Diana get her magic back?

>Akko unlocks the Grand Triskelion
>gets the Madoka ending saving magic in the process
>everyone forgets she existed
>except for Diana

REMOVE CHARIOT

Probably similar to how Akko can perform some magic even though hers was stolen, tons of hard work

The only episodes I wish should have come earlier are Croix introduction and Diana's arc.
There wasn't any reason for waiting so long to introduce Croix if she wasn't going to do anything more than look at screens for a good while. And Akko befriending Diana could have happened at any point after Samhain, even inmediatly after it.

An intradiegetic reveal like this is endgame material that happens shortly before the final confrontation, you can't make it happen 10+ episode from the end without then stretching the finale

To solve the pacing it would have been more apt to have the Blue Moon episode and Seven Words exposition 5 episodes earlier, but dragging the final boss so ahead is only trouble

>Diana goes batshit insane trying to save Akko

LWA: Rebellion when?

How do we save Chariot?

Akko will use the Triskelion to transform reality into the ovas timeline.

I'd unironically watch it. I'd also love it.

Does stealing your fan's magic and promising futures constitute a violation of the NAP?

>instead of just pathetic she was a dumbass and a coward all this time
chariot kicked out of school when

That would be exceptionally lazy writting.

So Akko will turn Diana in an insufferable complete bitch?

So basically the final scene between Akko and Ursula will be pic related?

Out of the loop and mostly a lurker but what is the horrible thing Chariot did recently to make her evil?

>Diana in a white version of Homu's devil dress

Destroyed all hope and smiles and YAYS

The rage over this and Matt x Sora is the possibly most retarded shit Sup Forums has ever argued about. I refuse to believe any of it.

It was revealed she was stealink the magic from the audience during her shows as Chariot and this is the reason Akko is inept and can't fly
and why diana couldn't do magic when she was a kid

Chariot should be hanged on her own intestines for her crimes.

Delete this.

Why does Chariot hate the moon so goddamn much?

Kill yourselves.

So is Croix the good gal now or...

>Mother meme

That shit doesn't fit. I don't remember Madoka's mother betraying anyone.

Akko is still unaware that Diana was/is a huge Chariot fan, so it's absolutely going to be up to Diana to bring Akko's spirits up.

Whats up with the moon?

>"A believing heart is MY magic"

How do you anons feel about Chariot?

poal.me/er1fat

Croix was always /ourgal/

>I saved your life when we were 10. We're married now, you slut!

Both croix and chariot are terrible

If Diana couldn't do it as a kid and she got her magic back later, why didn't Akko get her magic back?

Madoka will be able to have that drink with her mom thanks to Homura .

Reminder that the Akko in ED2 symbolizes her magic and she gets disintigrated by Chariot at the end.

Failed World Reconstruction magic

No one knows man

Because Akko was a muggle who didn't even realize that it was gone, god damn how many retards are going to ask this same question?

Croix is trying to manipulate people to generate enough magical energy to break the seal.

Now we realize Chariot was using magic shows to steal peoples dream energy to break the seal as well.

Theyre both bad people and it all relates to them failing at finding the 7th word.

Can mods start deleting posts that keep asking this? Watching the fucking show dinguses.

Andrew will still have her hat

Diana comes from a magic family. Akko is a muggle.

Akko didn't train to reapair her magic circuits because she never realized there was something wrong with them.

7th word - Virginity

Shit like this is why I will never watch that show, it sounds horribly depressing.

Akko will use SEX MAGIC instead, fueled by perverted emotions!

poal.me/z4b0ze

Vote on YAY power

I don't understand, maybe because I went in expecting magical SOL with an idiot as mc, but storywise I don't see much problem with it. It already exceeded my expectations by simply having more than 4 episodes worth of storytelling.

Chariot is the villain, I fucking CALLED IT.

You do NOT want to drink with your own parents.
TRUST ME, they'll get drunk a lot faster than you and you will learn things you really, really didn't want to know, especially if they gave you a lot of shit because you hopped off the religion train when you hit puberty like most sane and horny people. It'll be hard to like them, when you see just how deep the "do as I say, not as I do" bit goes. I'm not religious, but I like to think that I'll stop the fucking around some time before I hit, I dunno, 50 FUCKING PEOPLE.

>Andrew vote was the first/second one
/u/ on suicide watch

While that's meaningless since Akko hates Chariot now, Diana can tell Akko that she got the same feelings of joy and awe from watching her during Samhain as she did when watching Chariot as a child, so even if Chariot was a fraud, Akko can still follow her dream of making people happy. Diana already thinks that Akko has surpassed what Shiny Chariot was meant to be, have her giving Akko the Moonlight Witch costume to inforce it adn Akko will be genuinely touched and probably get her yay back.

that was pretty bad even for a blog post. fuck off.

I bet Chariot laughed all the way to the magic bank.

see i thought they set up too much plot in the first bit of the show to make it a slice of life. it doesnt have enough plot to stand alone as a plot driven show but it has too much to be a slow paced slice of life.

Even if she doesn't show it, how hurt inside will Diana be by the revelation of Chariot's villainy?

>Went to drink with my father once
>Tells me the whole story of how I was "fabricated"

Never again

It's not meaningless because Diana went through the same shit as Akko.

Akko and Diana*

Ursula will just get a lukewarm "daijobu" from those two.

Hands down the most autistic post of the thread. Be proud, buddy.

akko is boys

I didn't think it was that much. The only thing it really set up was Akko going on a hunt for words. It might still've turned out in some random character development every few episodes where she revives one word.

>Akko will go back to the Fountain of Polaris to ask for power to stop Croix and she'll have a nice transformation sequence.