Tokyo Ghoul: re

Is she dead already?

Hopefully yes

Is Keniki still alive? stopped follow this like year ago

He is, he's the one in the picture
I think he will die eventually, though

is he still with the cops or he regained his memories?

He regained them and he is currently the king of the surviving ghouls

Touka?
I dont care. She served her purpose.
And she did it well. uhm..

You mean Touka? Absolutely not.

Ishida wouldn't have her confess, fuck Kaneki, become his girlfriend and then just die in roughly 5 chapters.

She got my heart leglocked forever

>Ishida wouldn't have her confess, fuck Kaneki, become his girlfriend and then just die in roughly 5 chapters.
Pretty much. Seeing how educated Naki is thanks to Kaneki's lessons, a decent amount of time has passed. So Touka-chan is probably preggers and showing.

Saint Touka is not allowed to die. Until after or during her miscarriage.

He did raise a pretty big death flag in these last chapters, though
And in this one there seems to be a timeskip and a hella pissed Kaneki, so I wonder if it was all just to justify him taking active action

Touka is DEAD

D E A D
E
A
D

Of course it's a huge flag if she becomes Kaneki's gf but this is Ishida we're talking about and in the end no one can tell what he'll do.

He might pull something completely different in the end since many people expect Touka to die now.

>Is she living with other man already?
Fixed for you.

That Touka and Kaneki chapter was a mistake. Ayato should have been the one to impregnate her.

I hope so, I kinda want Kaneki to have a happy ending

delet

He's dying. Early. He'll die like Karren, happier than he ever was in his entire life after finding and securing his reason to live. And humans and ghouls will somehow live in harmony thanks to his efforts. Then he peacefully passes away, "leaving something behind" just like Arima.

Unfortunately I agree with you
I do want a happy ending, but I think this is not want the manga aims to
The story started with Kankei depicting himself as a tragedy protagonist, so one would expect him to die in sorrow in the end, but I think that the ending will have him finally seeing his life in a new way, not as a tragic character but more as hero character.

And, as you said, dying peacefully with smile on his face

Shit, I made a bit of grammar mistakes, sorry

No worries. My brain auto-corrected and I didn't notice anything. But yes, :re thankfully is not a "tragedy" like Tokyo Ghoul was. King Bileygr is an "epic", just like :re ("legend", more specifically.) So whenever his time comes, it won't be painted in a tragic light.

He needs to take responsability for what he did to Hide.
He killed him and fucked the girl Hide had a crush on since chapter 1.
I still dont understand how you guys still like that degenerate.

Hide is a part of him now so it's ok.
It's like a threesome.

I'm prepared for it for a long time now but I'm still gonna cry bitch tears when it happens.

You are what you eat, so technically Hide just fucked Touka too

You 2 are retarded.

god that art is so bad, how can you guys even tell whats happening

just looks heavy to me, which I think is the message

We actually don't.

what I wanna know is did Hori fuck shuu yet the little mouse gotta get that French booty

Did someone make a hall of anal devestation Mk. 3 yet?

Speak for yourself retard

>he killed hide
>killed

Yes slowpoke

I would like to see more people discuss this. Ishida just doesn't know how to make an action scene flow.

I just think he is a bit messy with his style sometimes
But I like the way he draws fighting scenes

Link?

Of course I know what it is based on the context, you autist. It's a fact that if we were given the page with no context, it's just chicken scribbles.

Dont have it here, sorry, just lurk the archives from chapter 125, you should find it easily

I wish I could experience this moment again.

If it turns out that Touka is pregnant, you will.

Chapter 125 is overrated
I wish I could experience 143 chapter shitstorm again, does someone have the pic? It was fucking glorious

>If something that everyone predicts its gonna happen happens you are gonna experience it again
I doubt it, and retarded fujos who would get btfo already dropped the manga after the sexy sex chapter
If touka dies before having a kid or a misscarriage, then literally everyone would get btfo

Sorry meant to reply And no, I dont have the thread
But I still remember, we didnt know nothing and made a thread of "today we worship the new queen of Sup Forums" and when the page of 143 droped saying "the end" everyone became fucking crazy, the edits of akira and hinami crying , the 23/9/14 never forget, 3 years already and still remember it as the first day
Same with 56, and more recently 114 and 125

I still believe that when Ishida did Tokyo Ghoul on a monthly basis, his art and paneling were top-tier. Now with :Re the action scenes, are either skipped or a sketched up mess in which you don't even understand what's going on.

TG was never monthly.

TG was always a weekly manga but I think Ishida either grew tired of detailed drawings since it's hard to keep up on a weekly basis or he noticed that people will buy the volumes regardless no matter how bad the art is.

>But I still remember, we didnt know nothing and made a thread of "today we worship the new queen of Sup Forums" and when the page of 143 droped saying "the end" everyone became fucking crazy, the edits of akira and hinami crying , the 23/9/14 never forget, 3 years already and still remember it as the first day

>Implying this place is not infested with newfaggotry and knows what you're talking about.

I miss those days so much.

>Continue worshiping Sup Forums's new Queen right where you left off.
I still worship to this day. Never4get.

I actually think the art improved with :re
The drawings are better in general, but he also changed from a more polished, clean style to a rougher one, which I personally like more

>3 years later, etofags still rule Sup Forums
Feels good man

When people here talk about the originals art it's almost always the last 10 chapters they bring up (which were phenomenal). But yeah, I agree, the rough style is a better fit even if he doesn't bother with smaller panels anymore.

ETO BEST GIRL!

wew there's still some of you left, didn't you drink the koolaid?

Besides some newfags who came thanks to chapter 125 I think a lot of us lived that day, that some maybe have forgoten, but some never will
I fucked up the day though, but I remembered the month and year

>in 2014 Sup Forums was full of etofags
>in 2017 Sup Forums is full of etofags
based Sup Forums

What do we do if on Friday it is confirmed that Touka is the mother-to-be of Kaneki's OP spawn, Etobros?

>etobros
You are not even trying

Not care and keep waiting for Eto to show up since 24th Ward arc. What else would "we" do?

>He thinks we care about shippershit
I mean, I prefer etoken than touken, but I dont care if that happens
I remember that in the first chapters of :re everyone joked at eto and kaneki being a crackship and having "the superior ghoul" and shit, that was the reason why when that scene in chapter 56 made a shitstorm, I obviously like eto and kaneki relation way more than the one with touka, but I dont care if eto wins the bowl or if she doesnt
also toukais probably going to die anyways

>I remember that in the first chapters of :re everyone joked at eto and kaneki being a crackship and having "the superior ghoul" and shit, that was the reason why when that scene in chapter 56 made a shitstorm
I doubt shitposter kun was here when that happened

Is that the Tokyo Ghoul?

Of course not.

Reminder that Kaneki fucks this on a regular basis now.

Good for him.
Also, friendly reminder for you go back to where you found that picture and stay there.

I can already tell that you wouldn't have said a thing if I posted some Eto art.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki

>ETO!!
Not really. I'm just joking. Half joking. Here, have a rare Touka.

125 won't be released digitally, Ishida come on what the fuck

It's YJ's decision user.

No user. He just made him into a disfigured retard.

For me he's the weekly mangaka with the best art desu, I really like his backgrounds overall

I am VANCOUVER!

I just got here, what is with this translation?

This is when Re starts becoming a comedy. Just wait until you experience Furuta. Lol

This is duwang level of retarded.

I like him already.

do you think he sucks on touka's toukas while he lies on her lap and she gives him a handjob

People say he's going to do a Zero requiem
Though, I'm happy if this shit just doesn't ends with a Devilman ending.

By now, they probably have even done anal

I remember fapping to this a lot before I even started :re, is there something wrong with me?