Warau Salesman NEW

God dammit Moguro, this was fucked up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gksNSzRbX9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meh, it's mean, sure, but on the "fucked up" scale, it's not all that high compared to the other shit he's pulled.

Most of his other victims at least had some kind of simple fault that he exploited. This old man's crime was nothing other than being lonely. He didn't deserve this at all.

>this is by the same creator of Doraemon

Not a single episode is about someone getting what they deserve. This show is a warning to the viewer to run from temptation.

That's not what I mean. I'm saying for most of his victims, Moguro usually preys on one of their faults. This guy didn't really have any.

Moguro a cute, cute!

Moguro stop posting.

Yes he did. It was the loneliness caused by the divorce. The pain was so great that he rejected reality in order to soothe it. That's a fault, and he took the fall for it.

Gotta love the enthusiasm with which he ruins lives.

Not to mention, he's lucky he got off the way he did. Of course he's now in more pain than he was to start with, but the only thing that happened to him was having the reality of the situation be made clear to him. (There were other lonely old men subscribed to the message service, you really don't have a special relationship with anyone.)

Why did his wife get a divorce or his daughter want them to? Because he was retiring at the age of fucking 65?

In Japan, there's some sort of problem with salarymen retiring to a life at home after a working 80+ hours a week for 40 years. Don't know what the daughter's problem could be though.

I don't know why but I'm starting to feel like he's becoming more and more of a cunt with each episode.

Not quite. Doraemon is by Fujiko F. Fujio, Warau Salesman by Fujiko Fujio A. While they were a team called, well, Fujiko Fujio, most of their work wasn't actually collaborative. They'd get assigned a project and they'd then decide among themselves who would be most suited for that project and that guy would then work on it.

Yeah the Grandad one was fucked up I felt genuinely sorry for him, Might be the saddest one so far.

Also in the first one they should have had the co-worker go on a date with the cute girl while walking past the guy and the fat chick, It would have been hilarious.

He got off lightly.

Second part got to me
tfw grandparents are dead

Grandpa part is best so far.
I hate moguro

I dropped this on ep 2. Does it get better?

>Also in the first one they should have had the co-worker go on a date with the cute girl while walking past the guy and the fat chick, It would have been hilarious.
That's where I thought it was headed, yeah. I was waiting for a moment like the fat one asking him to go on a double date and then it'd turn out the cute girl was dating the coworker.

If you didn't like it then, you won't like it now.

>Hooking up with fat ugly chicks to get your dick wet.

He deserved it.

I think i've been boomed by that fat ugly youkai. Any way to break its curse?

Was this Freeza's VA?

That's what I figured. Moguro even said that it's a service and that 'fake is fake.' The grandpa just wanted to be nice but did break his promise to Moguro. I guess in the end Moguro felt generous and simply drove the point home to Grandpa that it was a fake when Grandpa saw all the other grandpas with gifts as well.

Moguro could have done so much worse.

Anyone else notice this?

Oh god.
Math problems!

Best part of the episode was the end of the first part when a couple noticed Moguro and tried to avoid him

Moguro a best.
At first, I too, felt bad for the old man. It's implied his family left him because he "retired," and thus would no longer bring money to the family.
You can see how he's slowly getting depressed and dying inside. However, once Moguro introduces him to the message service, he starts getting his shit together. Now he prepares meals and no longer feels alone.
In the end, he didn't get a bad deal. He just realized he wasn't the only one using the service, but that doesn't mean he won't be getting any more messages from his fake grandson.

the eery angel paintings in his bar, jesus. I have been thinking, is mogoru san the devil?

>I'm starting to feel like he's becoming more and more of a cunt with each episode.
Agreed, but at the same time I love how Moguro's getting more aggressive with his costumers.
At first, he'd have to gain their trust and wait for their call. Now he just goes inside people's apartments without being invited or grabs phones without permission to subscribe to some shady message service.
And in some past episodes I remember he stole somebody's bag and lured him into that Devil's nest bar.

>is mogoru san the devil?
You are a slow one, aren't you?
Does this look like the of mercy to you?

why does he come under the guise of salesman, and even say that he sometimes has "playfulness" in him. Sometimes he is so fucking horribly pushy that he barely even gives anyone a choice. Which is supposed to be a big thing for the devil.

I also thought "well if he says that he doesnt need to get payed, the happiness of his clients is all that he needs", none of his clients are happy at the end so what the fuck. This crap is spooky.

I am hoping that he may find one person out there that will resist him and beat him. Otherwise this stuff is nearly insanity stuff.

How could you even beat moguro if you made a deal? Wouldn't the best way to not get BOOM'd be for your desire to either

A: Help Others so he can't screw you over

or

B: Make it so that moguro can never make deals ever again. Have a life contract bonded to him and fake your own death so that he's legally obligated to kill himself?

Am I thinking too much into this?

>How could you even beat moguro if you made a deal?

simply literally recall all of his words that are made by this spoken contract, and dont give in to your temptations no matter what. Its that easy. They are especially easy if they are made so that they only work on the short term, or are tied to an object.

Well to the outsider they seem easy to avoid but they are all specialized, I am not sure if I could even resist.

>I am hoping that he may find one person out there that will resist him and beat him
In the old series, there's one client who manages to refuse him saying that his family is waiting for him. However, Moguro says that he'll come back for the offer and Dooms the viewer.

well its about time for such an occurrence to happen here now isnt it? Many episodes, am expecting such a moral bulwark of morality.

>Frieza voices the old man
Nice to hear him voice someone not so evil.

>How could you even beat moguro if you made a deal?
You can't beat Moguro. He only chooses customers who have no self control. Even if you had some self control, he'd use his influence to fuck up your life.

>Everybody's grandson
Should be a great service for those broken old folks.

Found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=gksNSzRbX9I
Unfortunately it's not translated, but you can tell by watching that he refused Moguro's offer.

>It's implied his family left him because he "retired," and thus would no longer bring money to the family.
Extremely shortsighted they are. Assuming recently retired old folks being relatively healthy, which Japanese is known to be, they can still be helpful to their families doing voluntary works, paid or not.

Anyone noticed the bar gets creepier by the episode? Now there was a close up on that picture of satan (can't recall which painting that is, anyone know?) and there are insects trapped in a spiders web next to the bar sign. This is some fucked up symbolism about Moguro I swear

F prefers scifi. He is the one carrying Doraemon for the rest of his life.

A prefers edgier, more adult-oriented stories.

At the end F is much more popular than A.

>can't recall which painting that is, anyone know?
I think somebody said it was called "Witch's Sabbath"

What's his endgame?

>This is some fucked up symbolism about Moguro I swear
I liked how they showed Moguro raiding his arm mimicking the devil in the painting.

Would you a Moguro, Sup Forums?

I hear anons saying he's the grim reaper, but I'd like to think of him as someone forced by Moguro to work in that bar and watch how many people gets their life destroyed without being able to do anything.

I would. Only faggots would refuse that plump ass.

Do you think Moguro has the guts to destroy a kid's life? He seems pretty chill around children.

Nah children are rather innocent. Now I said innocent not nice because a lot of kids can be mean but to them unless corrected they do right in their own eyes.

That's what I thought too, he's probably somebody who wanted a successful bar but then he fucked up and got Boom'd by Moguro.

How BIG is moguro?
Asking for a friend, of course.

How many episodes are left? 2? I've heard nothing about a second cour.

Big as in height/weight or...?

Height and weight. Wait, my friend is also asking for the size of his doom.

If I had to guess, maybe about 5 feet, 200 lbs. As for doom, no clue.

Old VA is much more creepy sounding.

They were walking out of a love hotel. What do you expect?

Is the full OPED finally out?

>NEWfags

I see. The author that was doing Doraemon was a lot better imo.

I honestly was surprised at the bathhouse episode last week, and a little mad. Was anyone else?

>some old guy turns to escapism
>NO WAY FAG, YOU GOTTA KEEP CONTRIBUTIN TO SOCIETY EVEN IF YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN FUCKED OVER BY IT
What the hell is wrong with nips?

I was surprised that Sugita is on it.

I actually like moguro desu. He's a pretty good idea of what to do if you had all the power he does.
As shown in the animu, Majority of the people he fucks with are corrupted or easy to corrupt. With people like that in the world, there's literally no value in using your powers for good

It's honestly better than what we have in the west. Nips seem to have an expectation that everyone works and those who don't are failures.
In the west you're a hero if you live and don't work cuz you beat the system an anyone who works is the failure

>In the west you're a hero if you live and don't work cuz you beat the system an anyone who works is the failure
But that's correct you fucking retard.

I love Moguro's faces.

Bump, the full ED sounds great

Am I the only one who thought his voice sounded sexy in part of that clip?

I said no before, but now it's a yes. You happy now, user? GUHHHHH.