Antifa Professor Converts to Islam

Why the fuck do you Burgers let these people shape the minds of your youth? Justify this right now.

youtu.be/x17wf7_V6nM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bt8XbaM2qmo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can someone just kill him and get it over with

god crime is so low in the country im sick of it, back in honduras you could genocide a village and nothing would happen

youtube.com/watch?v=bt8XbaM2qmo
The fire rises.

kek Greeks don't play around

MK Ultra ?

Some break the conditioning, others get broken by the conditioning

It's always been socially unacceptable to criticize Muslims.
About a decade ago I tried warning people that if you let too many Muslims in the west, they are going to try to conquer via proselytizing and terrorist attacks.
Face the truth, people are too stupid to do anything about it. The west has been cucked when it comes to Muslims for a long ass time now and leftists for some reason worship Islam and Muslims.
I can see the jews being behind all this.

You sound pretty cucked leaf

black people have 5 IQ less therefor low IQ whites deserve to stay logic is leftist bias

You seem confused, you made a thread complaining about Muslims and I obliged.
I mean, if you want to be yet another person that bends over for Muslims and you think it proves some sort of point, then be my guest auscuckvegemitefaggot.

Just commenting on the defeatist attitude mate

The only thing that's changed about my attitude is that I accepted a long time ago how weak the west is towards Muslims. I don't have a defeatist attitude, most westerners do though towards foreigners coming to take over their lands.
How old are you? I don't think you even know or remember the sheer arrogance leftists had during the later bush years well into the mid Obama years.
Now I understand the judaism behind this all and it will take more people being aware to change anything.
Posting frogs on Sup Forums.org won't stop rapefugees killing and raping and stealing and entering even more western countries.

I hear ya mate, shitposting atleast eases the pain.

The Aussie-Leaf alliance confirmed as blackpilled

The American education system is a joke. If you want to get smart, you have to study on your own time because you won't learn shit in high school or college

Ours is getting that way fast too, the leftist rot runs deep

No blackpill needed. Just deport them, refuse to listen to leftists and challenge this idea that the west owes Muslims something. We don't owe anybody shit.
But what will most likely happen is that foreigners will continue flooding in and changing the west's demographics, leftists will love it, and right wingers will post more frogs and talk about how people like me are defeatist when they are surrendering more than me to what's happening.

The world is going insane but thankfully a decade of Sup Forums has taught me to laugh at the chaos. Cheers my fellow anons. I for one welcome the crazy. Praise Eris

>Antifa Professor Converts to Islam
commies and mudslimes go hand in hand

Nah mate, just frustrated by leftists persistent insanity

Antifa is basically ISISlite

bump