Boku no Hero Academia

How did you find episode 10?

Actual fight was pretty boring, it was basically just a tennis match. Only good bit was those 5 seconds of animation. Don't get why every is hyping it up so much

I googled it.

Why does that sentence give me the sneaking suspicion that OP is german

So good it made me start reading the manga

why arent they side by side like the manga pannels?

Top and bottom makes the image more square

Cubekamura fanboys. He is a one trick pony with a rabbid fanbase.

I found it online

great for those square monitors we all have?

It's not that cool if you've read the manga, though like everyone says - their final attacks are fucking awesome.

This

subs were fucky
>"trembling" instead of "shivering"

>it was basically just a tennis match
Prince of Tennis > BnHA

I gave all you anons (you)'s wheres my prize?

Mostly just the boner Liborek

congratulations you have cancer

Reading your post definitely gave me it!

First for true love, also:
Bakugou>>Todo>>>>>>>Deku

Full poll results

It's closer to the shape of your field of vision than if it was side by side

For all 3 of us who can read moon

>How did you find episode 10?
I've typed kissanime in my browser and found it in the 'recent updates'

Just tell me that best birb is in top 10 or at least in top 20

21) Ashido Mina & Hagakure Tooru 23) Tetsux4 & Hatsume Mei 25) Monoma Neito 26) Horikoshi Kohei 27) Cementoss & Dabi 29) Stain 30) Manual 31) Mineta Minoru & Shoji Mezou 33) Best Jeanist & Kendou Itsuka 35) Midnight 36) Aoyama Yuuga 37) Nedzu 38) Yoarashi Inasa & Mt. Lady 40) Endeavor & Shishikura Seiji 42) Ectoplasm 43) Tsukauchi Naomasa 44) Midoriya Inko 45) No.13, Gran Torino, Edgeshot 49) All for One, Bakugou Mitsuki, Izumi Kouta, Kemi

He's 15.

T-thanks

Wasn't Monoma 25 place in first poll too?

There's already a thread up for this

too much perfectly square debris

In case anyone's interested
translations for top ten are:
1. bakugou
2. deku
3. todoroki
4. aizawa
5. kirishima
6. all might
7. jirou
8. lida
9. tsuyu
10. ochako

>bakugou surpassed deku
>ochako falling that low
>kirishima rising that fast

Holy crap, what happened?

Read the manga.

I can kind of see Bakugou and Kirishima considering what they're up to right now, but do people really dislike the direction Ochako is taking?

>armies of retarded kids are voting up another Sasuke

I hope Hori will have balls to not give in and repeat Kishi's mistakes.

cron + flexget

She's become another generic character whos only main purpose is to become Deku's love interest.

Most of what she did was being in denial about Deku for countless chapters. And Tsuyu is the better girl.

I think it's cute, then again I self-insert as Deku hard, so I guess I'm biased

I self insert as Grape and browse these threads to jerk off and fantasize about quirky sex.

post the 4th pic in your bnha folder

I don't get why people do this

He isn't sasuke, he's vegeta.

>1. bakugou
written as the biggest dick on planet earth it feels just wrong to put him on 1 above Todoroki and even the main madman himself. Can't really understand how this happened
>5. kirishima
Nice. I expected him to become very popular but this is almost to much to be honest
>7. jirou
Why? Out of all on this list this makes by far the least sence. She's cute I get it but she barely even had any screentime, even top 20 would be a stretch here if you ask me. I mean this manga has some fantastic girls and most of them are more interesting than Jirou
>8. lida
Surprised that Iida is still that far up
>10. ochako
Are people seriously that autistic about how she turned out recently? It's just sad to see her that low

>Why?
Girls read BNHA too and now that Ochako has become a lovesick puppy, they needed a new girl to attach to. I think she's actually had more focus than most of the other girls lately, and I could see some getting attached to the whole "why don't guys want to fuck me" angle as at least once I can remember her being the only girl not oogled over.

>She's cute I get it but she barely even had any screentime
She was cool during the end term exam and there is also her new move.

Why the heck does Mirio look like a buff Vault Boy?

does anyone want anything drawn im taking requests guys :) trying to get better

He's Lucas get it right

21) Ashido Mina & Hagakure Tooru
23) Tetsux4 & Hatsume Mei
25) Monoma Neito
26) Horikoshi Kohei
27) Cementoss & Dabi
29) Stain
30) Manual
31) Mineta Minoru & Shoji Mezou
33) Best Jeanist & Kendou Itsuka
35) Midnight
36) Aoyama Yuuga
37) Nedzu
38) Yoarashi Inasa & Mt. Lady
40) Endeavor & Shishikura Seiji
42) Ectoplasm
43) Tsukauchi Naomasa
44) Midoriya Inko
45) No.13, Gran Torino, Edgeshot
49) All for One, Bakugou Mitsuki, Izumi Kouta, Kemi

Either way, the eyes and faceshape are just so different from everyone else

The first one

Probably a mutation

They are dragging this out too much.
Everyone wanted Stain, but now it seems like he will be the cliffhanger for season 3.

Why do those gooks like bakugay so much

>There are still people this retarded
2 cour, moron

tell me the best conspiracy theory you can come up with

I want to marry Deku and raise a family with him.

Anyone else hating Bakugo?
The author used him to tell us that all quirks have physical limitations or a weakness to them, but constantly ignores that rule for Bakugo allowing him to stay on top.
This is really annoying and makes me dislike his character even more than his behaviour.

I want to impregnate Todoroki.

If ochako power is to nullify gravity wouldn't the she go flying to the space at the velocity of the rotation of the earth in a constant speed?
because she was moving at the velocity of the rotation of the earth prior nullify the gravity affecting her.

omegaverse seems to be the right thing for you

What if she's just giving things enough speed to be in geosynchronous orbit, and that's why they're floating?

. lida
>Surprised that Iida is still that far up
Is Iida somehow related to Shinpachi?

Think about something else, she would be a great sidekick for Bakugou as his quirk would allow him to actually fly without gravity, he could easily accelerated and decelerate and navigate around with his quirk,

Ochako quirk is zero gravity "anything that is touched by these pads loses its gravitational pull"

Guys

I want a blue bubble gf

How do

shouji needs more workout pics.

Drippy more like brappy

Why does that sentence give me the suspicion you're an ESL?

what is the jp translation(not kanji) to when deku says " its ur power, isnt it?

Yeah the remaining 4 chapters of the tournament will totally fill up those 15 episodes left in this season.

>Tfw Hori won't work with Bones so we can see at least some of the Tooru/Shouji versus Snipe and Power Loader versus Iida/Ojiro fights that got glossed over in the manga.

Don't forget me, bro!

Preview says we're getting Mina vs Tokoyami so we're probably getting those too.

doesn't have button eyes

Don't post again

I think her power is less nullification of gravity but nullification of mass.

The second she takes away the mass of an object just her touch is enough make the object match the rotational speed of the earth.

This can be seen in the first training battle. The concrete pillar she swung around would still weigh a ton. Zero gravity or not, it still has mass and the inertia would mean that she wouldn't be able to accelerate it fast enough to use it as a bat.

But if it had no mass it wouldn't be affected by gravity and she could swing it around all day.

I BELIEVE

It would make me to happy. I really want to see how Tooru and Shouji actually outwitted Snipe (though admittedly they have the perfect combination of quirks/mutations to deal with a sniper), and Ojiro really needs to get some fighting scenes in general.

God I hope we see plenty of her in the future, she's fucking perfect