Normie fag wont leave me alone

this kid in my school wont leave me alone, he is harassing me > he is a black kid trying to get with me and I don't want any of it
if you would spam him it would help me greatly
this guy from school is being obnoxious and bothering me constantly, he wont leave me alone > he is a normie fag who thinks that he can get with me please spam his phone number
[717]-[331]-[5652]

I just called him, he gave me your name and info so have fun with what happens next, faggot

Buy him this for his birthday.

hahaha you look like such a faggot in these pictures. have fun in school tomorrow.

Not your personal army. Neck yourself fgt

eyy lanco bro,, just become an amish

I told him that you called him a nigger and he's really upset, you should apologize to him torrow

well, you gotta at least let us know, is OP an underage faggot?

SWAT called, enjoy

1) Sup Forums IS the epitome of normie. It's a gathering place for "edgy" redditors who are afraid to voice their opinions on their own shitty website.

2) Not your PA.

3) Grow a pair and tell him that you do not mingle with niggers.

He literally said "this kid in my school" so what do you think? Either way I'm PMing the photos to you

Yoo lmao I just spoke to the guy and he was chill as fuck. I'm flying out to the US and tomorrow after school we're gonna beat you up nerd.

cough

Kid's last name is Fisher, correct OP? Did a little digging.

Tell him I also called him a nigger.

Send em here too.
Tnx in advance

ok i did

yo its me nigga what the fuck why the fuck you snitchin you bitch ass nigga im gonna beat your fucking ass

no his last name isn't fisher
should be something like fogelsanger

oh good you got the link i sent you

OH SHIT

FISHER IS COMING FOR YOUR ASS

i think im gonna kick your butt twice as hard now

lmao this is gonna go good. Love Sup Forums tonight

what is it?

why are you guys bullying some underage kid? also how did you find this kids personal information?

Bullying? He is posting someones number on the internet and telling people to spam it. Fuck off white knight

Yo Fisher, do you suck massive dick?

Don't hold out. Deliver or we know you're OP/shitposting.

We're also bullying you, you stupid faggot. I just reported you to the FBI and you'd better hope they get to your house before I do because I'm coming there to kick your dad's ass you homo

this kids like 15. grow up

This lobster right here

How old are you guys sweet lord in heaven

Sage

15? nigga thats old enough to be a grandpa in like 70% of africa

Do you seriously not understand how much of a faggot you are? OP is going to be feeling it in his butthole by tomorrow.

Who are you people

Are y’all gay or something

Not your personal army.
Also, doxxing is a weapon of the Left.

Hold up.. Nigger spotted.

Pretend you're a jew and find the nearest oven.

No, but you're a nigger, and we're the KKK.

Is he gonna be alright?

Can you guys stop bitching. It’s pretty obvious that you children do not know de wae

Ha. Spotted the LARP.

OP samefagging

has anyone actually called the number?

Nice larp.

Im assuming he just put his number through facebook.

You're white boy at school referred you to us Klansman to lynch your coon ass.

I thought this thread was gonna be good. Turns out OP just putting up his own number, probably VoIP and same fagging. Gay.

Wait how do I check or send PMs?? It's simple on reddit but can't find it here

LOL

You made me laugh im going out now LOL.

Someone needs to be punished either way.

This turned out to be a very entertaining thread

No, it really wasn't... Please stop OPing around here

maybe you're doing it wrong

Had a conversation via text with the owner of the number in question. OP is a faggot and its really just a white kid. Obviously OP was just trying to fuck with some kid in his school.

Wanted a PA, made the worst thread currently running. Good job OP