Tucker reads Sup Forums

He just did a story called California Considers Jail Time for Waiters Who Offer Plastic Straws.

Coming up next.. CNN promoting Cuckoldry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TQsPL0aV7eU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake and Gay
Stay in your shithole Paco.

LOL he's literally interviewing a guy about cuckoldry. Best timeline ever when the news is actually relevant to me and internet culture.

>cuckolding is mainstream news

What timeline are we in?

>California Considers Jail Time for Waiters Who Offer Plastic Straws
Hmm...I wonder if this "story" is bullshit...

plastic straws pollute the environment

I'm afraid one day he will show his true powerlevel and get himself suicided or #ReeTooed.

And I'm sure waiters will go to jail for this.

is tvck a freudian shitposter?

The Camel segment was funny.

Tucker vs (((Kristol))) a.k.a DACA

youtu.be/TQsPL0aV7eU

Cant cuck The Tuck.

Tucker has real life Lego man hair. It's amazing!

Tucker is the only MSM pundit worth a damn

Straw story from yesterday. Tucker reads pol

I keep thinking this, every time I watch the show. If it isn't Tucker (it probably isn't, he's famously known for avoiding the internet), it's one or more of his staff.

I think he's actually overdoing it a little bit with two segments on camel pageants on consecutive nights.

Doesn't necessarily mean he reads Sup Forums because I've seen that story posted all over reddit and twitter at this point.

As a side note, (((Bill Kristol))) and some other (((folks))) have been in the process of trying to get Tucker fired over the last few days. Not sure what the implications of that are. At a minimum, it probably means they'll try to grab threads and posts from Sup Forums to make a story about how "neo-nazis love Tucker." Still not sure what the implications of that are either. I'm not saying anything should or shouldn't be posted; I'm just lobbing this out there for other people to pick apart or expand upon

I would wager that a lot of journalists read Sup Forums

His show tonight though was uncanny!

What's it like being a cuck?

YOU CAN'T KEK THE TUCK

To be fair I saw those stories on normie sites like Drudge and Instagram before I saw it on Sup Forums. He most likely got them from Drudge. I WANT TO BELIEVE

I'm considering jail time for California law makers.

is tuckbot live?

Yeah, Infowars was talking about the CNN pro-Cuck story. Pro-cuck or Anti-cuck or Antifa-cuck?

Thanks for posting this. Tucker makes his points with great concision and clarity.

Bill Kristol is truly a world-class shit.

Those stories have been on places other than Sup Forums you know

im surprised so many americans tolerate him.

he comes from a family of douchebag chickenhawks like his father who birthed the neoconservative movement

mfw tucker called canada a beta male

His father was also a trotskyist. How more people don’t realize that Neoconservatism is a trotskyist movement is beyond me.

Bake a bread:
[meme image related to tucker]
Tucker Carlson Tonight /tct/ - [fill in the blank] Edition
>Date
>YouTube Link
>Topics covered this episode 1
>2
>3
>Previous episode copy pasta links