When is the last time you cat called a very sexy woman that you saw on the street?

When is the last time you cat called a very sexy woman that you saw on the street?

I'm not a nigger so never.

Fpbp
Came to say just that.

I do it because I think it's funny

this, I'm actually gay I just like to harass women

I can confirm OP's picture, the most important part of being a construction worker is your skill in catcalling. actually building anything comes in at a distant second to harassing nearby pedestrians

couple weeks, probably, then again I haven't seen much rape bait since it's winter

I just like the look of flattery masked by disgust that women give after turning around. You know you just made that bitch's day, you know it. Next time you'll see her, she'll be on higher heels with a shorter skirt and hair done up.

Somehow I feel you have trouble talking to attractive women in any capacity.

This. I've actually managed to get laid by initiating with a catcall before.

tell me your best pick up line. mine is

ay baby you look like an avacado.
the right kind of fat and probably pretty disgusting on the inside

There's a trick to that but you need to be real subtle and change venues pretty quickly. Even the lowest fucking gutterwhore wouldn't go straight from being catcalled to giving up the pussy.

I once managed to get laid by telling a girl in a bar for half an hour straight that she could make a killing camwhoring because she had great tits. I literally stood there drunk as a motherfucker, cornered her away from her friends, and told her that her tits are so amazing that girls with half those tits make bank online. The thing is I was actually 100% serious.

never, because i respekt whamen.

I got shit faced and did it a week ago. Insulted chicks boyfriends too. Only reason I didn't get my shit beat in was because all my buddies were with me. Didn't get me laid. I actually may have gotten my ass beat too, I woke up with a lot of bruises and shit.

Literally never, I’m not an asshole or a shitskin

Dunno, maybe a month. I only do it when I'm with wife and so my wife dont hear. They see my brazeness and tend to cream themselves a little.

This is why I would never want to have a daughter

If you don't catcall or at least wolf whistle women, you're reinforcing the idea that it's totally ok for them to be slobs, wear sweatpants, not shower and not wear makeup. When you catcall a woman, not only do other women get jealous, but you drive that woman to better herself. Sometimes I'll catcall average, plain girls just to fuck with their heads.

Feminists know niggers are the most sexist race. They could be our natural allues if they would admit the nigger problem.

Literally every day. I work in a strip club so if the girls weren't being cat called that'd say something about the girl.

Probably never. I just stare at the tits or ass if they're big.

There you go. Am I right or am I right, son?

never, why would I attract risks to me?
some random dude or mob could kill me or some shit

Today. Fuck dumb thots.

Sucks not living in california

Never. Cat calling is sexual harassment. This is equivalent to rape. NEVER talk to a woman as she is walking down the streets, unless you're her favorite singer/artist/whatever (or if you're the Chad she has a crush on).

Posts like yours make me wonder if there's some next-level, meta false-flagging happening on this board sometimes. The way you talk about it is so forced and artificial.

The other day.
>t. Cuck

I don't because I don't want to get branded with #metoo

THIS. Don't EVER look her in the eyes and avert your gaze to your shoelaces. Stop walking until she has left the block. Absolute male scum.

Bongs, check this out

Yeah there is plenty of that, but there are also people of every stripe too. He's probably serious.

he's serious, he's known around here as the cat strangler

Never. I think that's a disgusting thing to do.

Girls are always taking pictures of their booties I've noticed.
What would happen if it became e-fashionable for people to start shopping diapers onto girls that always showed their butts? as a funny way of shaming them into having more self respect?

ITT beta fags who catcall and dont follow through. If i worked construction i would seduce one whore a day and fuck her raw right there in the street like the whore dog that she is. Just the sight of my alpha penis would reduce her to a primitive state - one she can never recover from unless she gets a full dose of my ALPHA SEED. You nancy's probably wouldnt even be able to be in a 50m radius of my rampage because of all alpha manheat.

>be me
>kid in the 80's
>go with my parents to go shopping
>me and dad would sometimes hang in the car and talk about white people things because holy fuck being white is awesome
>mom runs into store to grave a thing or two
>she comes out
>dad whistles at her
>she smiles and twirls her hair
Women used to love that shit

*grab
Fucking autocorrect

Stop promoting rape leaf.

Catcalling is wrong. Bad. Better assault them instead. Also easier when not giving away your position. You can shukran me later.

What's the point? It's not like it's going to get me laid.

>Women used to love that shit
No, they didn't. They only accepted it, because there was nothing they could do about it. If your dad tried that shit with a modern and empowered woman, his ass would end up in jail. Yes, your dad would then get "cat called" by some REAL gangbangers in prison. Remember, men who are guilty of harassing women often end up impaled to death in a prison cell (even criminals hate rapists and female harassers).

Yes, they did. Women used to love it when men showed them attention like that. Evidently youre werent around a couple decades ago, so you wouldnt know that women ate that shit up. You sound rather bitter for some reason, could you be an "empowered roastie" who hates the idea of men showing pretty women attention because youre a boogerwolf that gets zero attention?

All the modern catcalling videos are subtle redpills, because all the harassers are non-white.

>People treating cat called and wolf whistle as sexual harassment
In the meanwhile real rapists get a free pass because of "muh diversity". This is why feminazi countries like Sweden have turned into rape capitals.

fpbp
I never understood this behavior

you'd have soy boys lining up to drink their daily man milk

Surprisingly we don't do that. Our colonial mites on the other hand seem to cherish this kind of behaviour.

Is cat-calling even a real thing? Seems like something you'd only see in an old cartoon.

You would also see that before '00s. Not that I expect a millennial like you to know that.

CIA psyop. No one has cat called anyone since 1984.

>holy fuck being white is awesome

>2
never have, and never seen it done by whites in a job site. must be a nigger/spicks/whops thing

Fake news.

>abo has enough time to troll in between gas huffing sessions

Since when men have turned into such pussies and treat harmless stuff like cat calling and wolf whistle as sexual harassment?

>a modern and empowered woman
With blue hair? kek

>even criminals hate rapists and female harassers
Thanks to your state of mind "harassers" are majority in prison, bad times for actual murderers.

BEEKNEE BOOSEE!
>gets blown out of Eden

Literally never

when we gave up half our power to pissed off old dyke bitches

Its the left, liberal way of life. There are still men out there, but the liberals want everything to be a problem, because they absolutely love being victims. Men in the US are waking up though, which is why theyre going outside the country and getting wives, the women here in the US are poison.

>If your dad tried that shit with a modern and empowered woman, his ass would end up in jail.
In which planet?

>empowered woman
Yeah, so empowered that they depend on ridiculous laws like that to protect their feelings to be hurt instead of dealing with shit like that by themselves.

/thread
Also I am a sperg so it's more like I get negative attention.

if women are so shit why not just use turkey basters. do women complain about men? yes. does the male gender suffer when it obliges everything to women? yes. the man who puts his dick away in my opinion unless other men are around. is the real man. there's nothing wrong with men and women in marriage. but call me crazy but two men are just fine too. none of this shit exists in heaven. and freud did a number on us. if you want bible stuff and anti gay stuff focus more on pagan shrine hookers and grabbems as being those passages or "sodomy"

This is why I'm glad I don't live in USA. Or at least in a commie state.

>colonial mites

Oh look, its the wild edgy roastie. How are the cunt sails and purple hair going for you? How is being an embowered wammin going in the age of societal coddling for your gender?

Is there any way you can be less cringeworthy?

I've never done it

>even criminals hate rapists and female harassers
You confused them with child molesters, faggot.

Exactly