Country with no PC culture - Japanese women on feminism

Plain old common sense, free of western influence. They never heard of feminism. I hope feminists never discover this and start a holy crusade to spread their propaganda and corrupt these rational and sensible minds.
This one girl thinks that "gender discrimination" is actually in favor of women.
And then said that, when people say they are discriminated against based on their gender, they're just victimizing themselves.
Another one said that placing people in positions of power based on their identity is wrong.

What a beautiful place. I think I'm gonna become a weeb and move to Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcqxH6hdOUw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jz-RQZLg8Vg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the girls who think this don't want white trash after you, especially after your logan paul came here.

only 'feminist girls' are sayiugn they are empowered and will hang with non-japanese men

God Bless the Japs

>I think I'm gonna become a weeb and move to Japan.
>become
lol like youre not a neckbeard weeb rn, right? why do fat neets think foreign women will want them just cos they are white? where does this retarded idea come from?

Now if only western nations could have this sanity...

You lost your chance when you decided beating your meat was a lifestyle choice
You cucked yourself soyboy

No one wants your ugly women or to live in your shitty copied society lol.

japanese women routinely shit all over western feminazism. They haven't caught on to how it's a gender supremacy movement and not an equality movement.

not white trash, but would definitely most likely to fall for any alpha, no matter what race he is, even a nigger.

Don't let women's word fool you. The only thing holding them back from race mixing is a society that shames it. Under the sheets it's a different story.

Fuck off kike

Got a link?

Nobody cares/heard about Logan Paul here.

Also, you are very wrong and naive.

good thing we have tards like you here to impede discussion

>why do fat neets think foreign women will want them just cos they are white? where does this retarded idea come from?
Have you been to Asia?
I have. I went from a pasty, 7/10, socially-awkward, beta white guy to Brad Pitt with a 12-inch dong as soon as I stepped off the plane. I got hit on by 8s and 9s all day long.

Then I came back to the west, where 4s and 5s refuse to give me the time of the day, or believe they are friend-zoning me.

>free of western influence.
But Japan is literally directly west of the US

youtube.com/watch?v=jz-RQZLg8Vg

Thanks senpai

Whites>Japs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>???
Protip: Koreans are worse than niggers and Jews are worse than nigers.

They look paid shills for me.

FINLAND, NO!

Imagine if you weren't awkward anyway. YUou'd literally be king in Japan

Maybe white people will have to seek refuge over in Asia, the last region of the world that still appreciates white people.

All those women in that video were so beyond cute, perfect wife ideals and gentleness. I would trust them with my offspring... unlike women here in America who are fat gross pigs.