>>>Sup Forums what the fuck is wrong with the fucking society, this is pure fucking degeneracy

what the fuck is wrong with the fucking society, this is pure fucking degeneracy.

This is just as bad as racemixing.

Wrong flag lmao

>muh degeneracy
fuck off you nupol meme flag faggot. you are the reason pol sucks now

>Ad Hominem
You're the faggot here

He must have money you fuckin idiot. Stay jealous of a grandpa fucking a girl cuter than you ever will

that kid's gonna have the full spectrum of autism.
>leaf

This is also directed to the grandpa. He's a degenerate too you fucking leaf.

Shut up grandpa, you go suck some wrinkly nuts and tell me if it's an improvement for society.

>This is just as bad as racemixing.
Love Trumps Hate, very powerful

He's still slamming that sweet pussy. When you get old are you just going to settle for some old hag or are you going to get a girl 18-26 like someone who has fuckin taste.

Gramps is probably slamming that pussy right now on a friday night and you're here crying about it

so you're saying there's still a chance I can get laid?

That kid is probably going to get diddled by the old man, look at him. He looks like a pedophile.

Nice

do you have money?

Who gives a fuck. If they're legal adults then fuck off you whiney loser faggot.

Jesus you fags are as bad as the liberals.

Why do those names turn up no search results

I'm 19 and I have a 22 year old thicc ass emo girlfriend you faggot, I'm not the one incapable of getting women at the right age.

Ad Hominem, once again. Attacking me personally instead of addressing the issue. Fucking leaf faggot.

1500 friends, this thot never had a chance.

:thinking: :monkeyface:

Race mixing results in more brown people. This results in unflattering photographs.

kek lucky guy

Lucky bastard. Wish I had a funsize qt gf

She's not an adult you nigger. Born on May 1 2000, look at the OP pic.

>grandpa Chad triggers the incel

>I'm 19 and I have a 22 year old thicc ass emo girlfriend you faggot, I

In your fucking dreams loser. If you had a gf you'd be spending time with her on a friday night. You know your life is sad when you have to lie about it on Sup Forums.

>Attacking me personally instead of addressing the issue.

What issue? I see two adults in a relationship together. They're both consenting. What do you want us to do about it faggot? Go try to break them up then

Pedo Ad Hominem as always

What would you do if she was your daughter?

>17

Oh man I didn't realize she was but a tiny baby girl! She's basically a toddler. Good thing this isn't legal!

>but it is

That's the most likley explenation.
Woman go for old guys with money to rip them off while fucking Chad on the side.

The "I know literally everything about your life" post
>implying she doesn't have work tomorrow
It's 3 AM here. I took her home 5 hours ago fucking Leaf.

>I see
She's not an adult. You didn't see shit, she mentions her age.

No kidding.

There's two kinds of people in this world.

-people who want to get into other people's shit.

-people who want to be left the fuck alone.

>She's not an adult. You didn't see shit, she mentions her age.

Wow she's 17, basically a child. And yet they're posting photos together on facebook. Nobody arrested Mick yet? And they have all those likes? I guess you're the only one that cares bud.

>The "I know literally everything about your life" post

Stop trying to desperately prove yourself to a stranger. Sad!!!

in some states, 16 and 17 are the legal ages of consent

Don't talk to Australia like that you fucking normalfags

>implying you wouldn't
Let's be honest if any of us were old as that guy we'd be happy as a motherfucker to stick our dicks in tight young pusy

>attack me personally on not having a girlfriend
>defend myself to prove your wrong in order to get you to address the issue instead of deflecting
>y-y-you're trying to prove yourself desperately
Sad!

What would you do if she was your daughter? Would you not whack the shit out of the old guy?

>s-s-stop attacking personally

Why do you sound like such a bitch?

>>defend myself to prove your wrong in order to get you to address the issue

I did adress the issue, there isn't one. Like the other user stated 16,17 are legal in some states. They're posting photos of them hugging on facebook and they have received a ton of attention for yet, and yet mick is still a free man. Cry more about it guess lmao

>I'm not the one incapable of getting women at the right age.

That guy can't even get a woman in her 60s. He's gotta settle for a hot 20 yo. What a fucking loser!

It's ok

Here's an odd notion

You don't own your daughter and she can fuck whatever loser she wants. Sorry you don't get her sweet puss all to yourself bubba gump

Good for them.

Thanks for being incompetent and demosntrating this flag is a shill thread with no value whatsoever.

Just like all the other threads on this shithole board.

>implying you wouldn't whack the shit out of him if you were her father

>wahahah I c-c-c-can't argue the actual issue so I attack the person who brings it up
Why are you such a nigger, user?

You once again ignored my question, faggot.

IIRC This is Virginia BTW, legal age is 18. I don't know what happened to the guy.

Seriously though, you are the trash that makes this board trash.

Be happy for not having my daughter fucked by tens of niggers and shitted in the mouth by arabs

I was pointing out how he wasn't capable of getting a girlfriend in his 20s.

>what is proper parenting
Would a sane person agree to date someone as old as your grandpa?

>thicc
more like fat

>Implying that girl has a father

That's unironically sad actually. I blame her nigger father.

idk why you faggots don't think this is degenerate.

Probably not, but I don't care. That's their problem and I'm not a busy body soccer mom trying to get into other people's business.

It's like looking at my future.

>>wahahah I c-c-c-can't argue the actual issue

There is no issue.

Pic related is you, a big fat whiny crying bitch lol

Only women care about this while raising and mongrel kid as single mothers on your money

He's probably more stable and a better influence than some 17 year old retard shed get knocked up by otherwise.

>Definition of issue: "A point or matter of discussion, debate, or dispute."
Whether you think it's good or not doesn't matter.

Pic related, you.

>going for oldern woman
>right age

>Whether you think it's good or not doesn't matter.

And the same thing isn't applicable to you? Who gives a shit if you don't like their relationship. You can't do shit about it. They both seem happy, she's pretty much an adult.

Your only argument is

>wow this is degeneracy this offends me muh feelings

why don't you try going back to redit, where they're way more layed back and never criticize you for doing what you want!

And how would you know that

>>wow this is degeneracy this offends me muh feelings
Actually, that's your argument you libshit.

Do you reasonably think that this guy isn't mental to date a girl, not only date, but impregnate a girl this young? 17 year old being pregnant is not degeneracy? Especially from a 60-70 something old man? In Virginia? Where the legal age is 18? Back in 2008 Sup Forums would've likely found him and knocked his teeth out.

>she's basically an adult
Far from it. She seems mental to date such an old grandpa. You sound like someone from tumblr talking about a trans women "she's basically a woman".

I meant at getting a girlfriend when he should have, in his 20s-30s. That's what I meant by "Getting a woman at his right age". Didn't word it properly.

I see nothing wrong here.

>I meant at getting a girlfriend when he should have, in his 20s-30s

Again how would you know that he didn't?

Hot

the lucky fuck

No, he'll probably end up fucking the kid he's having with her.
Meet the progeny of the sexual revolution. Kids sleeping with adults.
Kids having kids when they're still kids.
No one batting an eye.
NAMBLA will be the next lobby marching on Washington, and will soon be linking arms with the LGBT lobby.

>as bad as race mixing
Not even incest is as bad as race mixing.

you shills need to die, so badly, so so badly

Yeah, NAMBLA know the only way homos can reproduce is by molesting boys. Someone needs to show NAMBLA and pedos da wey to the gas chamber.