Diversity at its best:
twitter.com/GeorgiaProblemz/status/956876150814466049

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/03/15/man-in-critical-condition-after-chicken-joint-beatdown/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
youtube.com/watch?v=IScFardo_8I
twitter.com/GeorgiaProblemz/status/956876150814466049
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post that shit where the japanese fella charges in and fucks up a grip of females
there's no reason to believe the target here has a bad father or anything. just imagine you showed up to deliver some prescription or something and you saw this happening to your own flesh and blood
temporary insanity defense. i'm burying that mud right where she stands

Would you interfere and torch this nigger, Sup Forums?

The weak shall perish and the strong shall live. It's the universal law of nature.

Talk shit get hit bitch.

>get hit
>do nothing

seems about white

>brown person attacks white person while a crowd of other white people stand around shocked at what they saw but ultimately do nothing.
I keep seeing this again and again it's become a description of western civilization.

bbbBUT IF WHITE PEOPLE BECOME STRONG, THEY'RE LITERALLY NAZIS

Bump

She a thiccie tho

I would have beaten the shit out of her

Shit man if that was my daughter that mulatto whore would need a new set of teeth.

She had it coming. Fucking roastie.

there always that one kid at school on the bottom of the social ladder that everyone is fine with them being picked on.
but as adults witnessing interracial bullying is more triggering than regular bullying

Nice criminal record you have there. Kiss DACA goodbye you spic cunts.

Where's the teacher?

Did you see the video where a white guy offered to pay for a group of black kids food when they didn't have enough money and got beaten and robbed for it? That's an even better description.

nypost.com/2017/03/15/man-in-critical-condition-after-chicken-joint-beatdown/

Lol the spics do this because they know they are above the law in america. Police will not do anything to fellow hispanics, courts do not want to lose a single democrat voter, school system will just ignore the issues and give the spic a full ride scholarship. They know they can be absolutely vile human beings and the government will give them everything including amnesty.

Why are white people so pathetic? Little pussy just took the beating lol

Yup. This country has ten years before it revolves into a full blown South Africa situation.

Hold strong, lads.

Devolves*

If she stood up for herself every beaner in school will beat her, probably still will since the girl got in trouble, plus the school always sides with the spics, always. The spics have been a godsend for public education, take up seats, dont have to do anything with them, get cash increases every year to make the spic students perform better but it never gets spent on that. They latch onto the one spic kid that does try and hold all the other spics in high regards while chastising the white students to do better while giving them a 13% score on everything.

Because if the White girl hits the bean bag it's a hate crime, facts

thoughts and prayers are with you ameribro, i hope you ge through the great nog removal of 2020

nigger bitches need a few more centuries of slavery with forced sodomy to become part of the civilized world.

Thanks, brother. So jelly your biggest problem is the Chinese

wish white people would stop being cucks and trying to appease minorities like this.

we have nogs but very few, chinese are probably not gonna last much longer because they as a people implode too easy.

Who wants to weld some steel plates inside of an SUV and roll through the ghettos and barrios massacring niggers and spics with me?

Chinese are much worse. You wouldn't have to start a world war to remove Spic and nig colonists from your country.

Fucking Mexishit savages

White women need to wake up.

Yeah, bullying would just go away when the scapegoats leave.

Help a fellow white next time you see this shit, even if you lose it's about the principle of the matter.

zero tolerance policies don't help

We need like a dozen white men dressed all in black with silenced weapons and we can massacre everyone in the ghettos.

>she just takes it
lmao what a pussy ass bitch

we are just incompatible. blacks are too tribal to get along with any other race.

this is what has ultimately resulted in white school shooters. how do we stop bullying of qts?

Fucking set houses on fire and kill the families that come out on the streets to watch

this is why i carry

WTF I LOVE DREAMERS NOW!

THANKS FOR PROTECTING ALL THESE FUCKING ILLEGAL MEXICANS TRUMP YOU FUCK.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA

This. Aushallah

Responding would have been a clear case of self defense.

Vid related, don't raise weak pussy daughters: youtube.com/watch?v=IScFardo_8I

Straya is ours fag.

Why can't white boys fight at all? Is it the soy? Weak parenting? They're all limp wristed faggots.

The spic in this video is facing criminal charges though.

One day motherfucker. One day. A beefed up SUV is gonna roll through your barrio massacring everyone. And ill be in it.

what was the final out come... did the girl get suspended?

Meh

She won the fight, and her father and brothers that taught her to fight were proud.

This. Ching chongs are fucking insidious little gremlins, and unlike the taco niggers they actually have a very formidable homeland backing them up.

Fuck any sub-human retard that underestimates or makes excuses for them.

>Where's the teacher?

Probably beheaded

low test amigo

Niggers do not belong in the civilized world. Do we really need another 100 years of senseless violence and chimpouts to figure this out?

thats a girl alejandro

i guess its tough to tell the difference when all your amigas are 300 pound goditas

Cant someone shop that spic like conan?

Zero tolerance policies are not universally applied

Fucking hot lads. Think I got a new fetish here. She was thicc as fuck and beaned the living shit out that burger

*Spics

ever heard of a zero tolerance policy? if you hit back you're fucked autist

meh, kids parents are probably liberals
well deserved

>twitter.com/GeorgiaProblemz/status/956876150814466049
>tfw a sudden urge to genocide all beaners rises up inside you

Psychopathic behavior is for loser races. All bullies should be killed, no exceptions. The only people that would ever do it are evil and destined to be failures anyway.

who cares she's probably a coalburner, nothing of value was lost

t. weak bullied beta

I know right. What the fuck is wrong with kids? Why doesn't one of the other kids at least say something like "hey that was pretty fucked up, maybe you shouldn't do that", or like give her the stink eye at the very least. And where the fuck is the teacher lol.

I agree. Time to show unity and put these fuckers in their place.

you know shows like this cant exist anymore
thanks jews

Dindus in the comments

Can't argue with this logic. The weak should fear the strong, right Sup Forums? If brown people are beating the shit out of white people, well...

Careful you might get charged with a crime for trying to stop it.

This is hot. I wish she'd beat me like that.

This. The reason why we are so good at banter is because we relentlessly put shit on each other to weed out softcocks. Not the case in cities anymore though, thanks to poisonous ideaology leaked from the new Weimar Republic.

She’s in middle school you fucking virgin lol

What the fuck is the teacher doing? Literally pretending not to notice because she can't be bothered, noice.

The teacher is Hispanic. Look closer.

I enjoy how you're trying to bait, but it's true. With your NatSoc flag you should know that Hitler believed that the remaining Germans at the end of WW2 should be killed, because they were too weak and lost.

Segregation dindus deserve an education away from the white monsters. Stop using dindu tax dollars on whites. It's not acceptable

I wish we were in The Walking Dead. The low IQ (((brainwashed for a century))) zombies spawned today are infinitely worse.

Oh now I see, the teacher is a mestizo too, that explains it.

They were killed. What is left now is as far from German as they can manage.

lol thay white bitch was about to start crying to milk that pussy poke to her arm. atleast the coon gave her something to cry about

>twitter.com/GeorgiaProblemz/status/956876150814466049
look at this dumb bitches bio, they cant even realize this girl was attacked because she was white. how do we open their eyes Sup Forums

Go to Hell beaner.

Bio?
Link?

Bullying is a tool the government uses to promote self policing in the lower classes. Bullies are actually enforcing state propaganda to stay high on the social ladder. They are blue pill enforcers.

Step 1. Stop being a (((communist))) useful idiot for International Jews who want a one world tyranny through white genocide.

There was a man in my town a few months ago. Two niggers broke down on the side of the road, he stopped and offered to help them. The nigs shot the guy and stole his car. The twist was the good samaritan was black

>how do we open their eyes Sup Forums
They are open and they like what they see. We are the most hated creature on this planet

That's what was meant, the Weak should have been killed but they ratted out.

yes and? white girls start burning the coal very fast.

What's the point in fighting?

wow, what a strong independent woman! You go girl!!! slay!!!!

Fuck I’m way to triggered already today to see this. I cannot believe whites are just letting this happen world wide. Pathetic.

Nog logic
>black guy tussles with cop: "He's innocent"
>white person gets beat up and isn't even fighting back: "We need the full story"